Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 **arrest** - #18

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Uvas Canyon Park sits halfway between his home and Sierra's. He could drive there from Santa Teresa Road and exit at Willow Springs. It is about 10 miles from there. Coming home is even shorter for Garcia as he takes Uvas Rd back and it brings him straight home.

Look at some of these trails!

http://www.bahiker.com/southbayhikes/uvas.html
    Thanks for posting the link. I can totally see this. When I lived in southern Cal, I'd hike at a place called "Wildwood." This is very similar. What strikes me is how the link says the park gets "light to moderate" trail traffic and that "many visitors go no further than the Waterfall Loop." IMO, there's a good chance that a body wouldn't be easily stumbled upon there.

What a beautiful place for something so terrible to have happened, though ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imkeylime For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuliptiptoe View Post
    How did we get this name?
    And why is he in jail?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ozazure View Post
    has this been linked? http://www.nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as-...154220595.html

Another Possible Victim of Sierra LaMar's Accused Killer Speaks

"I sensed someone walking behind me," she said. "So I started walking faster. So did he."

This all happened at the Morgan Hill Safeway, the same store where Garcia-Torres used to work, and where he was arrested on May 21st.

"It was 11:00 p.m. at night," she recalled. "Thank God I was able to get inside my car, but then I looked up and saw him, staring right at me through the window. He had a very smug look, and those pursed lips. I'll never forget it."
    I am hoping that since his arrest some of these tips that come in are calls from women that he has attacked. I can't imagine that from 2009 until SL, he has not done something. There were three attacks at Safeway within a week. One of which they have evidence to prove it is him. I feel confident that he committed all three.
    Even though they only have evidence from one, the other victims statements will help.

I am also very confident LE has much more than what we know on him. The article posted up thread stated they are searching Uvas for other reasons than his mother just stating that he went fishing there. I am hoping that they have surveilance or cell pings that lead them in that direction on and around that day.

There has to be a reason they think she is in the water. Early on did they comb that area with cadaver dogs? We don't know the answer to this but it would make sense for them to have done this. I know nothing about cadaver dogs, can someone tell me how long after a person is deceased in the elements can a dog pick up a scent and how far away from the body can they detect it?

I too beleive he is a creature of habit and would have left her somewhere he is familiar with. Hopefully they have some good guides that are also very familiar with that area.

For over two months now, they have been combing the area looking for Sierra. They are not only looking for her body, but any sign or piece of evidence that will lead them closer in the direction to finding her. They are not going to just say look for a body or look for a shoe. This would paint a mental picture in the searchers heads and other important items may be overlooked.

At this point, sadly, I don't at all beleive that there is any human trafficking scenerio or anything else to indicate she is alive. By now, they have investigated and ruled out AGT's associates. This is why they are convinced he acted alone.

It is very difficult for loved ones to accept that she is deceased. This is normal in many circumstances even when they do find a body but are not able to see the person due to the condition. This is so very painful for family and friends and I would be the same way, holding out and not giving up on my daughter even if the chances were slim to none.

I am trusting LE has way more than what we know. I doubt that MK or the family has been given every bit of information. LE stated that combined with evidence they had received back from forensics on the car and their concern for him hurting someone else they made the choice to arrest him. They didn't want to risk the chance of someone, including a member of his family getting hurt. I can only imagine over the last two months, watching him, that they learned and observed a lot. It's surprising that LE has any hair or fingernails left. I have a feeling it was driving them crazy not being able to make an arrest earlier and get this guy off the streets.

IMO, when AGT was in court he hung his head low out of shame. Not shame for what he had done to his victims but he couldn't face his family, especially his mother. He was the "good" son. If anyone can get him to talk, it will be her.

JMO, jmo......

Quote Originally Posted by Annah View Post
    I hear what you are saying but in this particular case, I'm starting to wonder what LE is doing. I live in the bay area and I really feel Morgan Hill PD are just not equipped for this type of case. I feel that they are not as experienced with this type of crime and they might be jumping the gun.

Like I've said a billion times, from what I have read and seen they don't have much of a case. They have clearly stated there is NO BLOOD EVIDENCE and NO MURDER WEAPON, CRIME SCENE or CAUSE OF DEATH DETERMINED. That leaves them with only minimal things they could have to prove that AGT was even with Sierra. Things like Mitocondrial DNA and Skin cells, which we all know don't usually hold up well when there is NO BODY and multiple ways in which those things could have gotten where they are.

AGT's supposed cousin on twitter has already been spilling out AGT's defense by saying he found Sierras purse and took something from it and put it in his car, and that is how her DNA and his skin cells got where they are. I am afraid that he may really be using this as his defense and if skin cells is all the DNA they have.. well thats not looking to solid to me.This is just my opinion though and LE may have a video or something more concrete. I do know they also said they have DIRECT EVIDENCE as well as circumstancial and Direct Evidence is usually eye witnesses and video footage etc. things that CANNOT be refuted.

Only time will tell, I suppose.

I'm pretty positive "skin cells" weren't really mentioned by LE, just "assumed" to be, by media....
    There COULD be semen, his hair, prints, etc. I DOUBT his relatives have this info, and are picking it up from the media and running with it.

ALSO...this "theory" HAS been discussed on here, AND, we KNOW the family, friends, etc ARE reading on here, because of the Tweets calling certain people out on here because of their posts.

Honestly, I don't know what we can do about this, certainly, as in the Casey Anthony case, we KNEW the Defense was reading on here...we heard as much, IIRC.

I don't want ANY of our "theory's" to become AGT's defense...we don't want a killer to be set free...AND, most importantly, us pointing out "other" scenarios...what to do, what to do???

This was probably mentioned in earlier posts, maybe just worth repeating, and I'm NOT being snarky, just wondering if we can do anything??
    Probably not, I know.

All just IMO...oh, and I'll "assume" my posts aren't good enough to get a shout out on that particular Twitter account... ....LOL
    Last edited by MyTinkieGirl; 05-26-2012 at 10:10 AM.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/...erned-1400669c

“He thought it was all a confusion, that’s how he would kind of bring it out. What he was saying was, 'I hope when all this is over I can go back to getting my job' and this and that.”

Why couldn't he "go back to getting his job"? This makes no sense. What job couldn't he "get" while he was "secretly" being watched.

"It isn't too uncommon to read about murder suspects acting unconcerned."

^Psychopath, sociopath^

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MyTinkieGirl View Post
    I'm pretty positive "skin cells" weren't really mentioned by LE, just "assumed" to be.
    There COULD be semen, his hair, prints, etc. I DOUBT his relatives have this info, and are picking it up from the media and running with it.

ALSO...this "theory" HAS been discussed on here, AND, we KNOW the family, friends, etc ARE reading on here, because of the Tweets calling certain people out on here because of their posts.

Honestly, I don't know what we can do about this, certainly, as in the Casey Anthony case, we KNEW the Defense was reading on here...we heard as much, IIRC.

I don't want ANY of our "theory's" to become AGT's defense...we don't want a killer to be set free...AND, most importantly, us pointing out "other" scenarios...what to do, what to do???

This was probably mentioned in earlier posts, maybe just worth repeating, and I'm NOT being snarky, just wondering if we can do anything??
    Probably not, I know.

All just IMO...oh, and I'll "assume" my posts aren't good enough to get a shout out on that particular Twitter account... ....LOL
    Are you talking about one person tweeting? Because the one that is saying she is his cousin is a internet troll that is reading on here and harrassing others and has been doing so since early in the case. They have changed their screen name many, many times.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:

MAYBE, his family/lawyer, IF their reading on here...which we KNOW the friend is....

How about chewing on this:

I've been thinking about the "legal" side of THESE charges and the "100%" ID of AGT from one of the prior attacks. All this is just IMO from reading a basic "Legalese 101" site.
    http://www.shouselaw.com/kidnapping.html

We KNOW he's been charged with Murder/Kidnapping, at this time, for Sierra.

So, the 100% ID attack, IMO, is most likely fingerprints...since, again, IMO, IF it were DNA from a hair, etc, they would use the term "strong" match, like they used in the probable cause doc, again, only IMO, because DNA seldom gives a "100%", it's usually like 1 out of 69 billion people or something like that.
    So, again, NOT legal in any way, but wouldn't THAT be considered "one strike" in Cali's system of 3 Strikes, IF he was convicted of that crime FIRST???
    LE has said, basically, at this time, he is 100% involved and I'm gonna step out on a limb and say there MIGHT be others, but IMO, LE is trying to connect him to another, but not at this point, evidence might be shaky.
    Now, IF, LE found he was involved in ANOTHER of those attacks, AND IF the evidence pointed toward AGT, AND he was convicted of THAT one, IMO, that would be 2 strikes. (???)
    So, IMO, we KNOW, thru DNA, there's a "strong" connection to him kidnapping Sierra, again, probably one of those 1 in 69 billion things.

The combo of the 3 would constitute "3" strikes, and wouldn't he go away for life????

OH, and to Antolin's family/friends/lawyer...we are praying for Antolin, so he'll find it in his heart to talk to LE, so Sierra's family can know where she is, and he can have some peace after so many years of violence toward women.
    PLEASE, do the right thing and let us find Sierra!!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:

I think its weird that he was so calm about being watched, but not too long ago freaked out on LE when they came in his house to serve on someone else. Seems like an act. JMO

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PinkiGreen For This Useful Post:

I wonder if they ever identified these remains? Any locals know?

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...123189153.html

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:

There is no way LE determined Sierra is dead and he is responsible based only on skin cells! Mo

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mendara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnersLuck View Post
    Are you talking about one person tweeting? Because the one that is saying she is his cousin is a internet troll that is reading on here and harrassing others and has been doing so since early in the case. They have changed their screen name many, many times.

Really?? Oy....sorry, I meant no offense. I've read some of the other accounts posts about Sierra, as well.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    There is no way LE determined Sierra is dead and he is responsible based only on skin cells! Mo
    You're so right!! That's just something that "ran away" with the media, and NOT in the complaint OR in the presser.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:

Ok guys- I am so sorry but...

THAT BAG IS STILL BUGGING THE HELL OUT OF ME...

So the clothes in it were hers that she was wearing that day correct? And 'neatly folded'. So if he grabs her and rapes her- wouldn't the clothes have signs of that and be ripped and torn- thus 'neatly folded' and the uncertainty if they were spare clothes wouldn't have been the way to describe them.

Or he grabs her and she dies- from asthma etc... is he the type that is sophisticated enough to calmly strip her and fold the clothes after??? He doesn't strike me the type tbh.

Unless someone else and I'm guessing female- found the bag in his car and folded the stuff and disposed of it?

I reckon we should have a bag thread...

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxymona For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Foxymona View Post

So the clothes in it were hers that she was wearing that day correct? And 'neatly folded'. So if he grabs her and rapes her- wouldn't the clothes have signs of that and be ripped and torn- thus 'neatly folded' and the uncertainty if they were spare clothes wouldn't have been the way to describe them.

Or he grabs her and she dies- from asthma etc... is he the type that is sophisticated enough to calmly strip her and fold the clothes after??? He doesn't strike me the type tbh.

Unless someone else and I'm guessing female- found the bag in his car and folded the stuff and disposed of it?

I have always felt this bag was his trophy. He hid it there because he wanted to keep it. He took great care with it and I think he wanted to know it was there for him to visit. Whatever is on the clothes it is a lot..semen..or urine..saliva..etc. mo

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mendara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Foxymona View Post

Oh dear, here I go again....sent a response in and the app crashed! Good thing I'm sick in bed and have time today to write again! Okay, some posters suggested and IMO I feel she was made to strip off her clothes in the car. Of course she tried to buy some time and folded them, and I shudder just thinking of this horrific scene. Next, he would have made them fit in the tote bag which was in the car and again, IMO I feel the attack could have taken place IN the car, which he parked somewhere remote. On his way back to his trailer park, he realized he had to dispose of the bag and that's where he dropped them, maybe seeing the books at same time still in the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JTribley For This Useful Post:

So, I was just trying to look on his my space page and Norton blocked an attack. I was looking for some pictures I saw on there earlier - one from Lake Cunningham (going off of memory; I think that is what the sign said), but the water looked very clear; too clear to even think about putting a body in. But there were two other ones that I recalled with him in front of his car with a vegetated cliff behind him with a small waterfall. I have no idea where that might be, but I sure hope they looked there. Do any of the locals know where that might be?
    Say-D

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sayd For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    Oh..yea I hate it when I have to have a stupid host for my pics.
    DropBox works well for me.
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this victim or the perpetrator of this crime. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum
    or visit http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/ for background on the case of Donald Scott Brunstetter, including photos, supporting documents, a blog, educational information, and resources/sources of help if you find yourself or a loved on in a similar situation.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy101 View Post
    I see the name sabrina
    On the other side I saw Vargas.
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this victim or the perpetrator of this crime. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum
    or visit http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/ for background on the case of Donald Scott Brunstetter, including photos, supporting documents, a blog, educational information, and resources/sources of help if you find yourself or a loved on in a similar situation.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:

Found this there was another Fund Raiser last night in Morgan Hill. Some quick interviews with Steve Danielle Marc Klass and the sister of Michelle LE
    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/n...Hill/154362325
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    The star in the left corner is the Converse symbol for the shoes. He shows signs of major depression, imo. What color was the drawing? Was it in black and white originally?

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...3/AGTimage.jpg

Are there any more drawings?

The star is used for "NorCal" here in the bay area. Who ever represents Nor Cal sometimes is referring to the Norte gang.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to weneedjustice For This Useful Post:

I really want to know what happened to this little girl. I wake up every morning searching for updates and following up with this forum.
    It's soo sad. My heart goes out to her family.
    The whole time I was hoping she ran away. But now since ATG is in this, it makes me wonder why he isn't talking. Maybe there were more people who did this? N he isn't talking because if he will, he is risking his daughter's/wife's/mother's lives? If he IS a member of Nortes then he ISN'T going to talk no matter what circumstances. He looks like a very insecure and scared guy even thought he doesn't show it. Probably family issues early on in his life MOO.

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weneedjustice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
    What are those dots to the right of the crescent moon?
    Crosses. I think they are representative of a cemetery. There's the reaper below, a BIG cross and the letters Benny at the bottom with ***** happens to the left.

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:

The photo with the clear is a pond walking distance from his house...atherton hidden pond..the other could be uvas canyon park in MH..known for waterfalls?

45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morganhillmom For This Useful Post:

IMO, this suspect is a typical cowardly predator who goes after small girls, alone and vulnerable, and there is no chance of him having accomplices or backing...also, he clearly lacks any resources that would allow him to maintain Sierra live someplace, even if he was so inclined, which, IMO, he was not. Just a horrible, threatening bully taken to the highest power. JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

47. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

OK, for those still puzzled about the bag, here is my theory. It's based on the following two premises:

1. AGT is dumber than he looks.
    2. FS is smarter than she looks.

After the rape and murder (and disposal of the body), AGT still has sierra's clothes and bag strewn about the back seat or trunk and doesn't think to dispose of them. FS borrows the car to go grocery shopping and discovers the clothes. She puts 2 & 2 together and realizes what happened. She realizes she needs to get rid of the bag & clothes quickly to protect AGT. So she folds the clothes neatly and places it next to the shed (and never mentions it it to AGT).

49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HarryDresden For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast