1117 users online (250 members and 867 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1069
  1. #211
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy101 View Post
    I see the name sabrina
    We also see the name Sabrina and we think the last name V.a.r.(maybe an i or e).a.s

    and the eye is the "all seeing eye"

    There is an opening door to the left

    And numbers, that appear to be a date, in the upper left corner above one of the three moons.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,460
    has this been linked? http://www.nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as-...154220595.html

    Another Possible Victim of Sierra LaMar's Accused Killer Speaks

    "I sensed someone walking behind me," she said. "So I started walking faster. So did he."

    This all happened at the Morgan Hill Safeway, the same store where Garcia-Torres used to work, and where he was arrested on May 21st.

    "It was 11:00 p.m. at night," she recalled. "Thank God I was able to get inside my car, but then I looked up and saw him, staring right at me through the window. He had a very smug look, and those pursed lips. I'll never forget it."

  3. #213
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by ozazure View Post
    has this been linked? http://www.nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as-...154220595.html

    Another Possible Victim of Sierra LaMar's Accused Killer Speaks

    "I sensed someone walking behind me," she said. "So I started walking faster. So did he."

    This all happened at the Morgan Hill Safeway, the same store where Garcia-Torres used to work, and where he was arrested on May 21st.

    "It was 11:00 p.m. at night," she recalled. "Thank God I was able to get inside my car, but then I looked up and saw him, staring right at me through the window. He had a very smug look, and those pursed lips. I'll never forget it."
    That is very frightening

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,460
    what does it say above the small mushroom, bottom left?

  5. #215
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8
    I am new here so hello everyone. I believe that the suspect was following her for a while. It was a stranger abduction but I don't believe random. Sierra's tweet on 2/22/12 stated "LOOOOOL only p------ yell s--- from cars, do you feel lucky your protected by a STEEL CAR" (deleted cuss word)...I think that Lucky was on his license plates; on his old myspace there shows a pic of car license with Lucky7 on it;do not believe in coincidences;this leaves me to believe either that he noticed her at this time or was already stalking her. I also would bet that he has something of her's; in cases like these, the perp almost always takes a souvenir; something to relive the moment. They also usually place the body somewhere that means something to them; it is usually a familiar site. Can't find out much on suspect but if he did it; the answers are there; sometimes so obvious that we fail to see them. Praying for the family; they need closure.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by ozazure View Post
    what does it say above the small mushroom, bottom left?
    We are looking at that, and also see behind the possible last name that starts with V are more letters, large and bubble type writing that look like "B", "O", we are going to try tracing it ourselves.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Bay
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy101 View Post
    Sabrina Varas .. That is what I see..

    I can't make out the bubble letters tho
    I think the bubble letters say "Antolin Garcia"
    Nature provides for us a safety net
    Whatever we do, we can never forget

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by dlammo7076 View Post
    I am new here so hello everyone. I believe that the suspect was following her for a while. It was a stranger abduction but I don't believe random. Sierra's tweet on 2/22/12 stated "LOOOOOL only p------ yell s--- from cars, do you feel lucky your protected by a STEEL CAR" (deleted cuss word)...I think that Lucky was on his license plates; on his old myspace there shows a pic of car license with Lucky7 on it;do not believe in coincidences;this leaves me to believe either that he noticed her at this time or was already stalking her. I also would bet that he has something of her's; in cases like these, the perp almost always takes a souvenir; something to relive the moment. They also usually place the body somewhere that means something to them; it is usually a familiar site. Can't find out much on suspect but if he did it; the answers are there; sometimes so obvious that we fail to see them. Praying for the family; they need closure.
    Welcome aboard! A great bunch of people here.
    Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

    Psalm 37:3

  9. #219
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8
    He may not have had the Lucky 7 on his license plate but rather in the rear window; somewhere that she noticed it. Or he tweeted her at sometime; and she recognized him;I do believe this is a clue though

  10. #220
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8
    I have been following the posts since her disappearance and finally got around to joining. I have a lot of respect for each of you; great job. My heart hurts for every missing person; especially the children


  11. #221
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Posts
    11,424
    OK. Anyone with links to support what's being said, ok.

    Otherwise, state it as opinion.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

    Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

  12. #222
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    12,391
    Could someone tell me his profile name, I forgot and can't find it.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  13. #223
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    579
    We also speculated "Benny" or "Berry"

    the numbers are in the left hand corner, above the first moon.

    Our first guess is 4-29-9?

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Peninsula
    Posts
    1,553
    And a knife above "Garcia"

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Peninsula
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuliptiptoe View Post
    We also speculated "Benny" or "Berry"

    the numbers are in the left hand corner, above the first moon.

    Our first guess is 4-29-9?
    That's what I see, too.

    It's like night to day (black background to light background from left to right)

Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1064
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 06:12 AM
  2. Replies: 1108
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 2050
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 06:38 PM
  4. Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 12:37 AM
  5. Replies: 800
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:25 AM

Tags for this Thread