Thread: Not really on the fence but.....have questions

Not really on the fence but.....have questions

I was just wondering if Media Tried Justice denied, ever changed anyone's opinion to innocent. BESIDES Barbara Davis which absolutely blows my mind, what did he show her, according to her statement, when they met.
    Or did she just get a bad taste for the legal system due to the tragic crime in her own family and that influenced her switcheroo...

That book and her statement are what keep me wondering. Are either considered credible?

I appreciate any input! I have read about 70% of transcripts thanks!

Atomic

You can read Davis' full statement about why she changed her mind here: "authorbarbaradavis.com/statement.php" It's the same old 'evidence tampered with, people lied' but she if not specific as to what or who or how. Means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    I was just wondering if Media Tried Justice denied, ever changed anyone's opinion to innocent. BESIDES Barbara Davis which absolutely blows my mind, what did he show her, according to her statement, when they met.
    Or did she just get a bad taste for the legal system due to the tragic crime in her own family and that influenced her switcheroo...

That book and her statement are what keep me wondering. Are either considered credible?

Atomic
    she describes the bruises Darlie received in her book, quite clearly actually and then does a switcheroo along the way and alleges she didn't see those photos. If she didn't see them, how could she have described them in her book and how she believes Darlie got them?

Thanks for the reply y'all. That's why its still bugging me, that she it NOT specific at all...Just wondering what her motive could possibly be! Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post

Atomic
    I don't know if it changed anyone's mind towards innocence but it sure changed minds from innocent to guilty.

I finally found the follow up Leeza show where Barbara D comes back to explain...it's on Darlie's site not Youtube. Not sure why its called part 4 when there is no part 3
    Anyway!
    She mentioned the nurses charge notes not matching testimony, of Darlie not crying, etc
    Pfft! If her demeanor meant nothing at graveside it meant nothing at the hospital either....So Barbara Davis switched cause of nurse notes....like that makes the blood irrelevent?

Anyway, part 4 was good

http://www.routiertranscripts.com/media/leezashow.php