Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where Did JR Go To Check Mail?

Quote Originally Posted by wonderllama View Post
    Koldkase....I find it MASSIVELY hard to believe that there isn't a copy of that show out there somewhere. After all, there are websites I visit that are dedicated to locating missing/wiped episodes of tv shows, like the british serier Dr Who for example.

Perhaps it is worth going to one of these sites, identifying the date of the program and putting a request out there for someone to find a copy.

I'll find some links and post them to you.
    I know what Koldkase is saying is truth. I have studied this case since the beginning and not joining Websleuths until just recently. I do recall the 911 enhanced tape, know that it did exist and also know that you can not find a copy of it anywhere today; well unless your privy to the case info like Kolar. And I agree as well with Koldkase in the description of the recording. It was hard to make out but what she states is true. JR was very stern when speaking to BR (child) if not BR than what child?

Also since Kolar has come forward it is now a known fact that BR was questioned by BPD @ the White's house prior to his parent's arrival there. He stated he knew what happened to JB. That somebody carried her down to the basement and either stabbed her or hit her on the head. SS overhead BR and DS discussing this one day. SS was quite upset according to Kolar by the lack of remorse of either boy. She stated it sounded like they were speaking about a tv program.

So it's no longer a question about whether BR was awake or not, because he knew what happened; although he remained upstairs until his father and FW took him to FW house and soon after spoke with the BPD about what actually happened.

Also this has nothing really to do with the above but it was DS that reported that BR owned a pair of Hi-tech shoes, and it is also my understnading that DS possibly stayed the night w/BR on the 26th. I know I keep repeating myself but ..... hummmm?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flatlander For This Useful Post:

Koldkase....I find it MASSIVELY hard to believe that there isn't a copy of that show out there somewhere. After all, there are websites I visit that are dedicated to locating missing/wiped episodes of tv shows, like the british serier Dr Who for example.

Perhaps it is worth going to one of these sites, identifying the date of the program and putting a request out there for someone to find a copy.

I'll find some links and post them to you.
    It's not that hard to believe. We actually don't have the vast majority of all TV programs made about this case, especially from the '90's. I'm not saying there's anything sinister behind it (except for the Geraldo 911 episode) but that's what happens when a case occurs pre-YouTube and in the early Internet age.

I think that if someone decided to record that episode of Geraldo, it had to be a serious follower of the case, and you would think we would've heard from him or her.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Don't you (America) have a population of 270 Million?
    Surely someone was taping it.....I know my mother has stuff on video from the early 1980s

I still think it's worth checking this out in the online haunts of video tapers.
    After all, they're still digging up missing episodes of shows from the 1950s!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderllama For This Useful Post:

I've searched for the enhanced 911 tape and couldn't find it. Before it was easily available. I'm sure team R had it banned.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flatlander For This Useful Post:

Don't you (America) have a population of 270 Million?
    Surely someone was taping it.....I know my mother has stuff on video from the early 1980s

I still think it's worth checking this out in the online haunts of video tapers.
    After all, they're still digging up missing episodes of shows from the 1950s!

Wonder,

About three years ago when I was just starting to seriously research this case, I accidentally came across a clip of this show and heard the enhanced 911 call. Being that it was Geraldo, I blew it off and didnt save it. I could really kick my own butt for that, as now I cant find it.

I can tell you this Marcia Clark was the guest host and if I remember it right the year on the clip was 1998. Hold on let me search something....

This is all I can find... Geraldo Program Listing. Internet poster BluesStrat found a Geraldo Live program listing as follows: "August 21, 1998 Military strikes against facilities of Osama bin Laden; President Clinton's speech to the nation in which he admitted to a relationship with Monica Lewinsky; Enhanced 911 tape revealing Burke Ramsey speaking in the background, when his parents said he was upstairs sleeping (emphasis added}." BluesStrat notes that "transcripts of "Rivera Live" cost $8.00 per program, videotapes cost $27.95 plus $5.00 shipping and handling. Please note that videotapes are available for one year after air date." http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/...e%20911%20Call
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agatha_C For This Useful Post:

Funny how out of those topics for that show that the 911 tape is the bit edited

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonderllama For This Useful Post:

Funny how out of those topics for that show that the 911 tape is the bit edited

I know right!!!!
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agatha_C For This Useful Post:

We can know about matters of national security and a presidents BJ, but JBR is top secret... WTH!!!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agatha_C For This Useful Post:

From the transcript of the show...

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-geraldo9...transcript.htm

After Patsy Ramsey screams, 'Help me, Jesus. Help me, Jesus,' Burke reportedly says, 'Please, what do I do?' According to the reports, John Ramsey then says in a supposedly angry voice, 'It's none of your business. Go back to bed. We're not speaking to you,' or words to that effect. Patsy's again heard screaming, 'Help me, Jesus. Help me, Jesus,' after which Burke clearly says, 'But what did you find?' Additionally, the Enquirer reports that, according to a source, Burke Ramsey recently told authorities he heard some kind of noises around the time his little sister was murdered. The paper quotes the source as saying, quote, "Detectives are convinced Burke saw or heard something that could crack this case," end quote.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agatha_C For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234