784 users online (182 members and 602 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FL - Alizae Escamilla, 1, Vero Beach, 26 May 2012

According to the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, Alizae Escamilla may be with David Escamilla, 23, and Denise Torgersen, 19, both of Vero Beach.

Officials believe the child's life may be in danger.

They may be traveling in a 2000 green Ford Excursion, with Florida tag number 8-5-7-M-W-S. All of the rims are missing their center cap.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...ld_alert_.html

http://www.news4jax.com/image/view/-...amilla-jpg.jpg
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-27-2012 at 03:12 PM.

talking to VBPD now...they had no idea, I hope they find them

looks like he has family in Beaumont....wonder if the gf is kidnapped, too, since she ismissing and according to his FB, he was done with her...

Child
    Missing: 5/26/2012
    Missing From: Vero Beach, FL
    County: Indian River Age: 1
    Age Disappeared: 1
    Sex: Female Race: White/Hispanic
    Hair: Lt. Brown Eyes: Brown
    Height: Weight:

Companion Adult
    Name: David Escamilla
    County: Indian River Age: 23
    Age Disappeared: 23
    Sex: Male Race: White/Hispanic
    Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 09" Weight: 270

Companion Adult
    Name: Denise Torgersen
    County: Indian River Age: 19
    Age Disappeared: 19
    Sex: Female Race: White
    Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 04" Weight: 120

NARRATIVE: A Florida Missing Child Alert has been issued for Alizae Escamilla. Alizae was last seen in the area of the 1600 block of Highland Avenue in Vero Beach wearing a turquoise dress. She may be in the company of David Escamilla and Denise Torgersen. They may be traveling in a 2000, green Ford Excursion, Florida tag number 857MWS. The vehicle has 22 inch rims. All of the rims are missing their center cap.

Do you think he would be dumb enough to put where he is REALLY going on his facebook? I mean stranger things have happened but I have a feeling it's a lie trying to throw them off. It also kind of sounds to me like he's going to go down fighting if they do catch up with him. I sure hope that baby is ok. It looks like from his facebook that she also has an older sister?

Just reading through his FB.. Here's what I'm not understanding. If she's the mom, and he's the dad.. then who reported the baby missing? I am missing something here?? It does sound like a lot of drama going on.. but I could understand if he took the baby from mom and tried to flee.. but both of them?? Not making sense?

I wondered that also....and it looks like they have another baby as well. I do think he is that angry/dumb at whatever happened...he's got family all over Beaumont, and they seem close.
    I am more wondering about the baby's mom....he posts like he despises her, he says he was never happy with her and:
    "
    I ended up getting stuck with you but its its all good tho cuz you gave me 2 Lil girls that I love "

but it's obvious he loves the kids.
    Sounds like he perceives that someone betrayed him for whatever reason, haven't had a chance yet to dig into crimes in that area....and he took his family and took off.

Still....who has the other baby, and where are they now?

Looks like she was last seen at someone's house....his moms?

Hold it...she's 8 months pregnant??

Awww thanx we wanted a boy but we still happy with another girl lol im due july4 lol

Yep, multiple arrests including DV, lewd and lasc battery (what is that?)
    Also has a ton of identifying tattoos

eta: statutory rape

Moving thread to the Discussion forum.

Please look at this poll and vote your opinion!

Missing and Located Forums - One or Two? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 05-02-2015 at 12:48 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

I just looked at his facebook and I took it to mean the the mother of his children snitched on him about something so he took the kid/s from her and left with a current gf???? JMO but he was angry about something

His most recent FB post indicates he is in Texas trying to get to San Antonio, posted 35 minutes ago. I think he is really there and taunting the police (based on his previous post and his history).
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast