FL - Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was eating face off victim

JoeFromLB

Reaction score
Okay, I think I've seen it all now. Unbelievable.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html#storylink=cpy

May 26, 2012

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp, police said.

The bloodshed began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building. Witnesses said a woman saw the two men fighting and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

OMG!! That's insane! Horrible! Reminds me of the Canadian bus incident where the man beheaded another bus passenger and started eating his brain. UGH! I pray that the poor man who was attacked will survive!

Okay, I think I've seen it all now. Unbelievable.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html#storylink=cpy

May 26, 2012

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp, police said.

The bloodshed began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building. Witnesses said a woman saw the two men fighting and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

Special thanks, Joe.:what::what::what:

Hey all I got to say is "What the what?" Raging lunatic? Bath salts? Zombie? PCP?

Special thanks, Joe.:what::what::what:

Hey all I got to say is "What the what?" Raging lunatic? Bath salts? Zombie? PCP?

Let us hope it isn't the beginning of a zombie apocalypse.

The guy was eating the victims face, he got shot, and just kept eating. PCP or something like it.

BOTH men were naked. If these men came into town for Urban Beach week this is going to further inflame the locals, the violence and mayhem the event brings pretty much shuts down areas of the city as it is. Crazies running around naked and eating faces off isn't going to help matters any.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/...ch Week starts quietly&asset_type=html_module

Both men were naked? Which link has that? The link here doesn't mention the attack and the OP's link it alluded that only the dead attacker was naked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I was just going to post this.

The whole thing is a big bag of WTF!
(((shuddering)))

Thread title here automatically wins the Most Eye Catching Headline of the Month Award.

Thread title here automatically wins the Most Eye Catching Headline of the Month Award.

JoefromLB, most always has a great thread title. He's always got interesting links too.

JoefromLB, most always has a great thread title. He's always got interesting links too.

Thanks, Filly!

Actually, I just copied and pasted the Herald's title. It pretty much says it all.

Let us hope it isn't the beginning of a zombie apocalypse.

The guy was eating the victims face, he got shot, and just kept eating. PCP or something like it.

Investigators believe the victim may have been homeless and laying down when the crazed man pounced.

Police theorize the attacker might have been suffering from "cocaine psychosis," a drug-induced craze that bakes the body internally and often leads the affected to strip naked to try and cool off.

I'm voting that it's either PCP, or the first reported instance of the zombie apocalypse.

Good grief. How utterly, thoroughly bizarre.

Best-
Herding Cats

I can't believe some of the comments on various sites are dogging police for shooting the guy. Wow. He was eating someone's face off. I think the cops did exactly what they should have.

I'm definitely pro-shooting-someone-who-is-eating-another-person's-face-off.

I can't believe some of the comments on various sites are dogging police for shooting the guy. Wow. He was eating someone's face off. I think the cops did exactly what they should have.

People have absolutely no idea what police see and have to do every single day. Easy for them to say. At least in this matter you'd think they'd have some understanding.

For real even after they shot him he continued to eat a human beings freckin face for heaven sakes.

Now I am wondering how the poor victim is? How do you survive that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back