Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by accordn2me
    I don't know who made the most mistakes - the court reporter, or MULDER.
    Well, neither were in areas of much significance. The transcript was completed by another court reporter. I can't think of anything Mulder did that would have gotten her off if he had done it another way. Can you?

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Ok, am I the only one who thought this also sounded a LOT like President Bush??? Seriously!

lmao rofl..... DKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

IT sounds like CANADIAN POLITICAL LEADERS!!!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU NOT HEARD ABOUT THE OVER THROW OF THE LIBERAL PARTY AND THEY REFUSE TO LEAVE???? WHY???? BECAUSE THEY STOLE A WHOLE BUNCH OF MONEY!!!??

LMAO..... AT LEAST Your President would probably LEAVE when voted out!

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds

lmao rofl..... DKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

IT sounds like CANADIAN POLITICAL LEADERS!!!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU NOT HEARD ABOUT THE OVER THROW OF THE LIBERAL PARTY AND THEY REFUSE TO LEAVE???? WHY???? BECAUSE THEY STOLE A WHOLE BUNCH OF MONEY!!!??

LMAO..... AT LEAST Your President would probably LEAVE when voted out!
    hahahahaa! I wouldn't be too sure about that. I think he likes being president. hahahahaha!

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    hahahahaa! I wouldn't be too sure about that. I think he likes being president. hahahahaha!
    At least your Pres is only allowed 2 terms.... Our leader can go on forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther
    What would explain the two hour memorial service beforehand though???????????

Would it explain why she invited the news crew to film her little romp at the gravesite instead of inviting them to film the memorial service?

I think that was the more approiate gathering. Just my opinion though and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by cami
    And there's the histrionic personality disorder as well. These go hand in hand.

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

-is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
    -interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
    -displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
    -consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
    -has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
    -shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
    -is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
    considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are
    Hmm, good find Cami.
    I think Darlie showed most of these characteristcs at one time or another.
    Her little "Rape" scene years before at the party is a good example.

Quote Originally Posted by DebC
    Hmm, good find Cami.

You can only imagine what she "pulled" along this vein over the years that her family and friends didnt' testify to.

Quote Originally Posted by DebC
    Hmm, good find Cami.
    Yes, and so is her silly string party. It's a perfect example of HPD.

Yeah, we thought we'd never get rid of Chretein. Now we are probably going to another election next month on the non-confidence vote. Harper is determined to bring Martin down. Maybe we should allow the PQs to run the country. S'imaginer cela! Meilleur commencer Ó pratiquer mon franšais.

Isn't that a little bit like having a king?

Not that kings are all bad. I am just glad right now that we do have term limits. Only so much damage can be done that way.

Would it explain why she invited the news crew to film her little romp at the gravesite instead of inviting them to film the memorial service?

I think that was the more approiate gathering. Just my opinion though and nothing more.
    She didn't want people filming her during a serious service. That is my take on it, anyway. She put on a show for the cameras at the birthday party. She could handle that emotionally, but not the memorial service. I am not sure that was a deliberate manipulation for ill-begotten motives or not. It could mean that she just wasn't comfortable being observed when she was not in control. At that time, I don't think she thought she was even a suspect, so it is possible that she didn't consider that anyone would question her grief. I wonder though...does anyone know what the press was printing about her at that time? It seems to me that they might have been questioning her guilt while the police were trying to reassure her they did not believe such suspicions, hoping over confidence would do her in. I don't think I have seen the old articles about the case in the early days.

Yes, and so is her silly string party. It's a perfect example of HPD.
    Okay, You love doing this to me. What is HPD? Some kind of disorder, I guess, but which one???????

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    Okay, You love doing this to me. What is HPD? Some kind of disorder, I guess, but which one???????
    LOl, it's Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Usually when a person has a serious personality disorder of a Cluster type B, they have an additional underlying serious personality disorder also.

Do you know that NPD is a pathology for a Sociopath.

I would guess that Darlie has HPD and NDP.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw
    Usually when a person has a serious personality disorder of a Cluster type B, they have an additional underlying serious personality disorder also.

Do you know that NPD is a pathology for a Sociopath.

I would guess that Darlie has HPD and NDP.
    NPD and HPD appear to go hand in hand to me anyway. What do you think?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast