GUILTY UK - Tuanjai Sprengel, 43, found murdered, Bracknell, Berkshire, 27 May 2012

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Battered over the head before her throat was slashed: Brutal murder of woman in stiletto heels found dumped in subway

First the good news:
Tonight police arrested a 28-year-old man from Bracknell on suspicion of murder.
We'll see if he is charged. The crime:
A murder investigation is underway today after the body of a young woman who had had her throat slit was found in a pedestrian underpass.

The victim, aged 43, was discovered by two men walking through the subway beneath a dual carriageway in Bracknell, Berkshire, at 8am.
---
The body was discovered near Bay Drive in the Bullbrook district of the town by the two men about 8am.
---
'She was wearing a black leather jacket, black dress and black knee high boots.'I was a bit shaken after seeing that. She was covering her face laying flat in the foetal position.

'There was a lot of blood on the floor around her and on the wall about 18 inches up. She had definitely been attacked, the way she was laying and the amount of blood there was.

'Her hair was matted and all in her face. We use that underpass almost every day to go into town and coming back from a night out.'
---
more, with pictures, at MailOnline link above

Bracknell is in Berkshire, about 40 miles SW of London.

I used to live in Bracknell. I remember it as a quiet enough town, for a town its size there was very little crime. It is full of underpasses though, which probably isn't the safest form of pedestrian walkway.

Glad they caught the guy already.

When I was growing up my little Kansas town had a couple of underpasses - always smelling of urine and the lightbulbs broken out. Scary as hell at night, so few used them. They weren't delights during the day, either.

"Nobody knows who she is or what she was doing there"

RIP woman with the auburn hair. We care.

Here's the Sun's offering, not much new but with a pic of the boyos that found her:

Man held after woman found dead with slit throat
---
“She was wearing a black leather jacket, a black dress and black knee high boots and looked Oriental.”

The brothers said they had not seen the woman before.

Lee added: “We recognise most people but haven’t seen her before around here."
---

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni