Anne Bremner posts on Facebook again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonepile

Reaction score
"In the Rebecca Zahau case our requests to re-open the investigation have been turned down by the DA and SDSD. This was a stated condition precedent to our going to the AG for an independent investigation. We have now submitted a detailed request to the AG."

(posted Monday Memorial day 5/28/12 ... 11 A.M.)

The Sheriff and the DA are political bed partners... posing in election photos and giving endorsements... NO surprise there...

Let's hope the AG's office will actually do their job and have an actual death investigation done.

Terrible waste of time.... I wonder if the DA Bonnie Dumanis got into office again?

Notice how many people have read this thread already? .. now that is encouraging news. Thanks.

Thanks for the update, Bonepile. Hope that it leads to an investigation as well. My thoughts go out to Rebecca's family.

The Sheriff and the DA are political bed partners... posing in election photos and giving endorsements... NO surprise there...

Let's hope the AG's office will actually do their job and have an actual death investigation done.

Terrible waste of time.... I wonder if the DA Bonnie Dumanis got into office again?

Well, she's trying for Mayor of San Diego, and I believe she'll win it. Only because she's run unopposed in 2 previous elections as DA, and people just "assume" she's good. Though, as a DA, she was certainly better than Pfingst. But does that make her mayor material?

What worries me is that she's a spender - and San Diego is already in a boatload of financial trouble. Also on her side is she's in bed with the San Diego Union Tribune, and most of the local talk radio shows. People will vote by name and not by knowledge (on June 5th). But that's not really the problem IMHO.

I believe (and it's my opinion only) that BD wants this case closed so she can win the race for mayor. No unsolved murders under her watch right? Who wants to deal with a messy ol' murder when she needs to be out raising funds for her campaign. And someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was BD who closed the RZ case.

MOO and all that.

Mel

Well, she's trying for Mayor of San Diego, and I believe she'll win it. Only because she's run unopposed in 2 previous elections as DA, and people just "assume" she's good. Though, as a DA, she was certainly better than Pfingst. But does that make her mayor material?

What worries me is that she's a spender - and San Diego is already in a boatload of financial trouble. Also on her side is she's in bed with the San Diego Union Tribune, and most of the local talk radio shows. People will vote by name and not by knowledge (on June 5th). But that's not really the problem IMHO.

I believe (and it's my opinion only) that BD wants this case closed so she can win the race for mayor. No unsolved murders under her watch right? Who wants to deal with a messy ol' murder when she needs to be out raising funds for her campaign. And someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was BD who closed the RZ case.

MOO and all that.

Mel

Hi Melanie - No way Bonnie Dumanis will win her bid for Mayor. She's been at the bottom of the pack consistently. With primaries on June 5, here's the latest:

May 27, 2012
The Republic

A U-T San Diego poll showed DeMaio with 22 percent of the vote, followed by Filner at 18 percent, Fletcher at 17 percent and Dumanis at 8 percent. The survey of 404 registered city voters was taken May 1-2 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.9 points.

If no candidate wins a majority, the top two finishers advance to a November runoff.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/0f6674773e744ff488b959ec0a6ae217/CA--San-Diego-Mayor/

It was Gore who closed the case. As DA, Dumanis would only have been called into the investigation under special circumstances. Since she has been in bed with Gore for years, there was NO way she would have wanted the case re-opened, especially now right before elections. She has never said a word publicly about it. It was totally expected she would turn down Anne Bremner's request for new independent investigation. Asking Dumanis was simply a formality IMO.

Hi Melanie - No way Bonnie Dumanis will win her bid for Mayor. She's been at the bottom of the pack consistently. With primaries on June 5, here's the latest:

May 27, 2012
The Republic

A U-T San Diego poll showed DeMaio with 22 percent of the vote, followed by Filner at 18 percent, Fletcher at 17 percent and Dumanis at 8 percent. The survey of 404 registered city voters was taken May 1-2 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.9 points.

If no candidate wins a majority, the top two finishers advance to a November runoff.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/0f6674773e744ff488b959ec0a6ae217/CA--San-Diego-Mayor/

It was Gore who closed the case. As DA, Dumanis would only have been called into the investigation under special circumstances. Since she has been in bed with Gore for years, there was NO way she would have wanted the case re-opened, especially now right before elections. She has never said a word publicly about it. It was totally expected she would turn down Anne Bremner's request for new independent investigation. Asking Dumanis was simply a formality IMO.

I sure hope you're right. She has no bidness being the mayor of SD. I'd never vote for her, but I know many who will.

Keeping fingers crossed!

Mel

“It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as the truth is revealed, as long as justice is served,” she said. “It doesn't matter if it takes many years, our fight for justice will still be the same. Of course, as sisters, we pray it doesn't take that long, but if it takes that long, it has to.”

Read More: http://coronado.patch.com/articles/...will-continue-to-press-for-new-probe-shacknai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee