780 users online (68 members and 712 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

WA - Koralynn Fister, 2, raped & murdered, Centralia, 24 May 2012

Another unbelievable, horrific case.

http://www.chronline.com/article_f76...9bb2963f4.html

May 25, 2012

The man arrested following the death of a 2 1/2-year-old Centralia girl is being held in the Lewis County Jail as investigators pursue evidence of murder and rape, according to documents filed today in Lewis County Superior Court.

James Maurice Reeder, 25, made his initial court appearance this afternoon as prosecutors released a probable cause statement indicating the child had been "systematically tortured" prior to her death.

The documents state that Reeder could be charged with two counts of first-degree rape of a child, two counts of first-degree assault and murder.
    He has not been officially charged. Prosecutors requested that a hearing be held Tuesday at 4 p.m. to allow investigators time to process evidence.

Poor little child...Rest in peace.

Oh my Lord. Poor little Koralynn Fister.

Here we go again, da*n it all.

That hulking piece of no good nothing is standing in court crying?

From Joe's link.........

Reeder had moved in with mom and her two children TEN WEEKS ago. About a month ago Reeder suggested they split parental duties. Mom took care of the older sibling while this freak show tortured Koralynn and sexually assaulted her.

How the h*** does that work? How? Not we have a woman so desperate she can't feed her children or have a roof over their heads and has to leave them in a car while she works. Oh noooooooooooooo they split the parenting duties.

People with children need to wake the **** up. Do they not get it? If someone traipses into your life and you move them in and they announce you'll split parenting duties so they are left to bathe, feed, nurture, and educate your child while you go out and take your other kids with you? It's b*** **** and if it ain't then well color me judgemental.

Poor little bay and that huge, full grown man of a baby crying like that. He ought to cry.

Koralynn I am so sorry you were hurt, honey and never made it to your third birthday.

Vigil tonight for Koralynn.

http://www.chronline.com/article_cea...9bb2963f4.html

Beautiful little doll.

Those injuries included palm-sized pieces of skin missing from the child’s buttocks.

one would think that would've been noticed by the mother

When are women going to stop being so stupid and learn not leave their precious children with 'some guy' they have lived with for a short period of time? Men rarely like let alone love other men's children. Male lions that take over a pride don't like the offspring of the male lions that preceded them - they kill them and produce their own offspring.

If this child had injuries prior to this horrible incident, then will this be another case of mom 'selling' her daughter and looking the other way just to be able to say she has some guy in her life?

I spent 3 years developing a friendship with my husband when my kids were small and never, ever, ever left them in his company. Not once. Our relationship has lasted over 22 years now (half of those years married) and yes he's a nice guy and never would have hurt them. Until I knew that, they were not going to be left alone with him. Period.

What's the hurry for these women?

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2...auma-drowning/

The Thurston County coroner says a 2-year-old Centralia, Wash., girl died of blunt force trauma to the head and drowning.
    An older sister has been taken into protective custody
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/C...154196635.html

Detectives said Reed asked the girl's mother for permission to babysit the girl all day and every day at the home in the 200 block of W. Oakview Ave.

Reed repeatedly raped the child and hurt her so badly that patches of skin were missing from her body and her toes, according to court documents.

"I won't go into graphic detail, but suffice it to say that in my entire legal career, this is the worst case of child abuse and neglect I have seen," said Lewis County Prosecutor Jonathan Meyer.
    Neighbors said they had often heard the girl crying loudly at disturbing levels.

"I was tempted, so tempted to call the sheriff's office and tell them about it because it was awful," said neighbor Ella Morgan. "I'm so sorry I didn't call somebody. A kid don't cry all the time, and this kid cried all the time. I mean, (she) cried into a big scream."
    I bet Koralynn is sorry you didn't call either
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Aww, I have no words fit to type..RIP lil girl Koralynn...that monster and oh the mother, how could she.

God, I just wish there was some way someone could go back in time and save this tiny little girl. Poor, Poor angel.

Lord have mercy! I can't bear to clink links anymore! How can a person be do sick and depraved that they could hurt an innocent baby like that! RIP sweet baby. I hope and pray you are running and playing with the other angels who suffered so much in their short lives! What the heck is wrong with women!! Is a boyfriend so important??? What about the baby that grew in your womb, that needed you and relied on you??? There are no words.
    "The word which God has written on the brow of every man is Hope." - Victor Hugo

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Everything I post is my opinion only, but it is both my God given and Constitutionally protected right to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    http://www.komonews.com/news/local/C...154196635.html

I bet Koralynn is sorry you didn't call either
    Wow wow wow. I can't imagine the screams, which must have been blood curdling. And this woman never got around to calling. Un-flipping-believable!!!!
    "The word which God has written on the brow of every man is Hope." - Victor Hugo

Everything I post is my opinion only, but it is both my God given and Constitutionally protected right to do so!

Washington has the death penalty. The most recent execution was in 2010. There are eight men currently on Death Row.

Capital punishment in Washington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by KateB; 06-13-2015 at 10:05 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    Washington has the death penalty. The most recent execution was in 2010. There are eight men currently on Death Row.

Capital punishment in Washington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I can't think of anyone more deserving than a creep like this. But I fear death is too good for that animal. He should suffer every day in general population and live in constant FEAR the way I'm sure poor little KoraLynn did. The mother should also be charged. No way she did not know that tiny girl was being repeatedly raped. I'm sure she changed diapers and saw the damage first hand. And she moved an animal, a PREDATOR in with her two baby girls after 10 (!) weeks!!!!!

Would love to get my hands on him...He would do more than cry!!!!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast