GUILTY WA - Koralynn Fister, 2, raped & murdered, Centralia, 24 May 2012

JoeFromLB

Reaction score
Another unbelievable, horrific case.

http://www.chronline.com/article_f767e9cc-a6c9-11e1-8aae-0019bb2963f4.html

May 25, 2012

The man arrested following the death of a 2 1/2-year-old Centralia girl is being held in the Lewis County Jail as investigators pursue evidence of murder and rape, according to documents filed today in Lewis County Superior Court.

James Maurice Reeder, 25, made his initial court appearance this afternoon as prosecutors released a probable cause statement indicating the child had been "systematically tortured" prior to her death.

The documents state that Reeder could be charged with two counts of first-degree rape of a child, two counts of first-degree assault and murder.
He has not been officially charged. Prosecutors requested that a hearing be held Tuesday at 4 p.m. to allow investigators time to process evidence.

Poor little child...Rest in peace.

2012.0526koralynn.fistermidapril.trimmed_2.jpg

Oh my Lord. Poor little Koralynn Fister.

Here we go again, da*n it all.

That hulking piece of no good nothing is standing in court crying?

From Joe's link.........

Reeder had moved in with mom and her two children TEN WEEKS ago. About a month ago Reeder suggested they split parental duties. Mom took care of the older sibling while this freak show tortured Koralynn and sexually assaulted her.

How the h*** does that work? How? Not we have a woman so desperate she can't feed her children or have a roof over their heads and has to leave them in a car while she works. Oh noooooooooooooo they split the parenting duties.

People with children need to wake the **** up. Do they not get it? If someone traipses into your life and you move them in and they announce you'll split parenting duties so they are left to bathe, feed, nurture, and educate your child while you go out and take your other kids with you? It's b*** **** and if it ain't then well color me judgemental.

Poor little bay and that huge, full grown man of a baby crying like that. He ought to cry.

Koralynn I am so sorry you were hurt, honey and never made it to your third birthday.

Those injuries included palm-sized pieces of skin missing from the child’s buttocks.

one would think that would've been noticed by the mother

When are women going to stop being so stupid and learn not leave their precious children with 'some guy' they have lived with for a short period of time? Men rarely like let alone love other men's children. Male lions that take over a pride don't like the offspring of the male lions that preceded them - they kill them and produce their own offspring.

If this child had injuries prior to this horrible incident, then will this be another case of mom 'selling' her daughter and looking the other way just to be able to say she has some guy in her life?

I spent 3 years developing a friendship with my husband when my kids were small and never, ever, ever left them in his company. Not once. Our relationship has lasted over 22 years now (half of those years married) and yes he's a nice guy and never would have hurt them. Until I knew that, they were not going to be left alone with him. Period.

What's the hurry for these women?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...died-from-head-trauma-drowning-154196635.html

Detectives said Reed asked the girl's mother for permission to babysit the girl all day and every day at the home in the 200 block of W. Oakview Ave.

Reed repeatedly raped the child and hurt her so badly that patches of skin were missing from her body and her toes, according to court documents.

"I won't go into graphic detail, but suffice it to say that in my entire legal career, this is the worst case of child abuse and neglect I have seen," said Lewis County Prosecutor Jonathan Meyer.

Neighbors said they had often heard the girl crying loudly at disturbing levels.

"I was tempted, so tempted to call the sheriff's office and tell them about it because it was awful," said neighbor Ella Morgan. "I'm so sorry I didn't call somebody. A kid don't cry all the time, and this kid cried all the time. I mean, (she) cried into a big scream."

I bet Koralynn is sorry you didn't call either :(

Aww, I have no words fit to type..RIP lil girl Koralynn...that monster and oh the mother, how could she.

God, I just wish there was some way someone could go back in time and save this tiny little girl. Poor, Poor angel.

Lord have mercy! I can't bear to clink links anymore! How can a person be do sick and depraved that they could hurt an innocent baby like that! RIP sweet baby. I hope and pray you are running and playing with the other angels who suffered so much in their short lives! What the heck is wrong with women!! Is a boyfriend so important??? What about the baby that grew in your womb, that needed you and relied on you??? There are no words.

Washington has the death penalty. The most recent execution was in 2010. There are eight men currently on Death Row.

Capital punishment in Washington - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can't think of anyone more deserving than a creep like this. But I fear death is too good for that animal. He should suffer every day in general population and live in constant FEAR the way I'm sure poor little KoraLynn did. The mother should also be charged. No way she did not know that tiny girl was being repeatedly raped. I'm sure she changed diapers and saw the damage first hand. And she moved an animal, a PREDATOR in with her two baby girls after 10 (!) weeks!!!!!

Would love to get my hands on him...He would do more than cry!!!!

I wish I wouldn't have read that. :(

That poor, poor child. And I share all the sentiments posted here. How can the mother not have known?! :banghead: I don't understand these women that move men in with them either. Don't they have any instincts at all? Or do they just not care? No man is more important than my children! I would happily die a lonely spinster than risk there safety. A man who doesn't understand that a mother needs to be protective and move slowly in a relationship is a man that most likely shouldn't be around her children. Big red flag, ladies!!!

Those injuries included palm-sized pieces of skin missing from the child’s buttocks.

one would think that would've been noticed by the mother

PieceS.
Palm sized pieces.
She is tiny, well she was.
How in the world is that even possible.
I don't believe word one about about this exclusive childcare arrangement.
No one is that stupid, no one, I don't care. She either gave her over to him with zero concern for what was happening to her in exchange for something beneficial to mom (money, housing, drugs, the delusion of having a man, don't care, insert your answer here) OR and more likely in my opinion is this is a hair brained attempt at denying any knowledge of what happened.

I never saw the palm size pieces, yes multiple pieces, of skin missing from her body because he tending to all of her care. Of course this arrangement was his idea, and it was his plan to be alone with her that day.

Do you know how panicked that poor child must have been seeing her pathetic excuse for a mother packing up to leave for the day. It makes me ill. She should be in jail right now.

The mother should also be charged. No way she did not know that tiny girl was being repeatedly raped. I'm sure she changed diapers and saw the damage first hand. And she moved an animal, a PREDATOR in with her two baby girls after 10 (!) weeks!!!!!

I agree. Impossible that the mother was oblivious in this one, IMO. Who grants "exclusive permission to babysit [a two year-old] all day and every day" to an acquaintance of a few months with blithe indifference? I'd call that very expensive babysitting.

Argh.

s

Women need to grow a brain. OK, not just women, parents in general, because there have been some girlfriends that have done this to the new man's kids, as well.

That poor little girl. I don't care if he had her all day every day, I don't care if she never said a word about the abuse...these things show. How does she explain her child not being able to sit down, how does she explain away bloody clothes and sheets that she likely washed every few days? How does she explain the inevitable personality changes and behavioral problems that her daughter likely displayed? Even if she gave her physical care over to the boyfriend, how did she miss all that? Answer: she couldn't have.

I guess I'm lucky, my fiancee has never treated my children differently than his own. And I did leave him alone with my kids when we were first dating...but that's because he was my babysitter for years before we started dating. Difference, I secretly inspected them from head to toe every day. I asked questions. I monitored their behavior, and I even talked to the neighbors to be sure that there was no screaming, that he was taking the kids out to play like he said he was, and that there were no strange people in my house around my kids.

If you can't even be bothered to look your kids over or ask a couple questions, you shouldn't have kids. I'm telling you, there really should be a parenting license. Most people wouldn't pass the test.

QUIT THE LAZY LOSER MEN!

I am frustrated by these stories of single moms leaving their kids with loser-a$$ men! These men don't have jobs so stay home to 'baby sit' a child that is not theirs while the mom works. Makes me sick. Gals -- don't bring these losers into your house. If he doesn't have a job don't take him in and take care of him. Don't let him live in your kid's home! Your kids have no where to go - the loser does (some other stupid woman will take care of him).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back