PA PA - Candace Holmes, 27, East Germantown, 25 May 2012

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
A passerby on a Germantown street found a woman wrapped in sheets in a wooded area. Police said the unidentified woman was dressed, but was missing her shoes. The cause of death was not determined yet.

The woman who is probably in her late 20's remains a Jane Doe. Police estimate she could have been left at the scene for about 24 hours.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Woman-Found-Wrapped-in-Sheets-Cops--155198155.html

Poor woman just dumped. Just left. I always think of the women in Egg Harbor when I hear missing shoes.

RIP Miss.

Do they have anyone reported missing from the area?

Do they have anyone reported missing from the area?

mysteriew, I am not familiar with that part of the city. Haven't seen anything on the news about anyone missing. I'll go check.

Thank you.

On May 6th a man and a woman although not from that part of the city. All they give is their names and no age, race, nada. I'll keep looking.

Unfortunately they found the two deceased. So it's not her.

mysteriew, I am not familiar with that part of the city. Haven't seen anything on the news about anyone missing. I'll go check.

Thank you.

On May 6th a man and a woman although not from that part of the city. All they give is their names and no age, race, nada. I'll keep looking.

Unfortunately they found the two deceased. So it's not her.

5100 block of Rufe Street. Looked it up on Google Maps and got the "Street view". Woods on one side, railroad tracks on the other. Not much of a street, just a few homes here and there. It looks like a perfect place to dump a body.

5100 block of Rufe Street. Looked it up on Google Maps and got the "Street view". Woods on one side, railroad tracks on the other. Not much of a street, just a few homes here and there. It looks like a perfect place to dump a body.

Thank you, Joe. I don't know that neighborhood at all.

Nothing in the paper today or on the news. I'll keep watching.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Woman-Found-Wrapped-in-Sheets-Cops--155198155.html
nvestigators say an unidentified black female in her late teens to early 20’s was found wrapped in sheets along a curb near a wooded area on the 5100 block of Rufe Street around 6:50 p.m. She was pronounced dead at 7:48 p.m.

Read the comments under the articular..Mother of 4 so sad.

Thank you Gracelin. I didn't know they had ID'd Candy. However I couldn't see the comments, but I can imagine.

Candy Holmes always singing, and excited about newfound sobriety was about to enter rehab on Tuesday. Someone's daughter, sister, and mother herself.

http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/...oak-lane-family-deals-with-loved-ones-murder/

Candy's mother who would not identify herself by name out of fear said FB chatter focused on her addictions and record as opposed to her death.

Well that just s*c*s. Of course it is relevant and has to be taken into account, but let the poor woman rest for Lord's sake.

When I read and saw there was no marks or wounds on Candy I had wondered if possibly she could have OD'd. Sadly it happens all the time. You're with another human being and OD and they just dump you. Or someone was angry she was determined to start a new life.

Candy, we care. We are sorry you were left wrapped in sheets. I am sorry you didn't have your new flip-flops on. RIP up there girl as you know how ugly it can get down here.

So sad for Candy, her family, and especially her poor mother, who has now lost two children to murder. :cry:

You deserve flowers and candles and tributes and memorials too, Candy. I hope you are singing forever now. :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back