703 users online (76 members and 627 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Results 1,111 to 1,114 of 1114
    Hello everybody..

I do not have anything reallly to say, that hasnt been already said?

I just found out about this yesterday, and have been reading, and back reading..

Horrific, sick, twisted..

I follow crime trials, true crime, because I want the missing found, because I want justice for those who were murdered, or raped, or missing..

But oh my god...My curious side got the best of me..and I saw the video...

My stomach feels sick, and I want to puke..I had to stop half way through it...

I begged my goddess to forgive me for viewing such a sick video..
    How do I erase what I just saw from my mind?

I pray for the victims family that in time, peace and strength can be found...

this guy is sick, demented, twisted, dirty, evil, ..In all my years following true crime, I have never seen such as this..

I am sick...

I feel I did the victim of that video such dishoner by viewing it..

I need eye bleach now...

I still feel like I gotta hurl..

I hope the LE, Canada Le . French Le, heck, as long as they are a officer of the law, I hope they find this guy and lock him away...
    my other car is a broomstick

Q: What's the best advice you can give to a witch on a broomstick?

A: Don't fly off the handle!

Here's another one:

This guy has sock puppets that alternate between being fans and condemners, as someone noted earlier. Notice the comment from FreedomFighterGuy1 which was made two months ago. He refers to Luka as "a corpse raper in the making." More proof, via this sock puppet, that LRM had this planned out a long time ago.

Note also the same account says not to be surprised if his first victim was a human child. I think this is LRM basically making a confession.
    Last edited by KateB; 06-08-2015 at 01:33 AM. Reason: removed embed tag/no media

FWIW....this was posted on a FB group page that has been actively hunting him down for over 2 years....

There is also a "Yahoo questions" around that time asking if anyone had seen the video. I will try and find that link...I thought I had it....

Talk about premeditation....

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    this thread is closing..move on over

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75