Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    My apologies, it's me who's confused I guess. I will not do scanner duty, you get behind.

The guy today has a mom who lived on Bellevue where they searched for an unrelated person to Isa's case.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GutFeeling! View Post
    I just called my PIO here and asked that, his response was it really depends on the department, naturally he hasn't been following this case but said that 550 pages (or there abouts) would be a drop in the ocean of the actual paperwork generated. He actually used an example of a man that went missing here (Daniel Sullivan) and said that the information he gave me for stories (and that is what they wanted out there only - they have their unnamed PIO) could have been given to me in 1000-2000 pages.

A very clear example in this dump is the fact that we know the parents were questioned separately on the 21st - and what did we get on that from the dump? That would run into heaps of pages alone.
    What does "PIO" stand for? Thanks!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azcrabcakes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    My apologies, it's me who's confused I guess. I will not do scanner duty, you get behind.

The guy today has a mom who lived on Bellevue where they searched.
    What? Will you please elaborate? Which guy today? Tia.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Azcrabcakes View Post
    What does "PIO" stand for? Thanks!
    Public Information Officer (at the PD here)
    ^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post

Can't, what happens in the scanner thread stays in the scanner thread. I'll look for the article of Tucson's latest crime.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

It is nothing to do with this case Jules Have a look on the news sites in Tuscon, it is all there. came from downstairs, they had closed streets off to search close to the Celis home, for a man - some of us followed it - but unrelated
    ^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:

Nevermind. I figured it out. I was thinking about the incident that went down today that had TPD flying overhead.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Can't, what happens in the scanner thread stays in the scanner thread. I'll look for the article of Tucson's latest crime.
    Are you saying a guy from today - <modsnip> that could be found in an article of Tucson's latest crime today- has a mom on bellevue who had her place searched?

Last edited by Salem; 05-31-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: scanner talk stays in the scanner forum, please.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GutFeeling! View Post
    It is nothing to do with this case Jules Have a look on the news sites in Tuscon, it is all there. came from downstairs, they had closed streets off to search close to the Celis home, for a man - some of us followed it - but unrelated
    Ok thanks. I know about that. I just thought someone was saying it was related to the woman who had her apt searched and the son had not been seen for 3 days.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    There are at least two in that post. The guy who lives at apts on Bellevue but wasn't home/was probably in the hoosegow and the white tshirt guy maglighting it through the tunnels who, along with his girlfriend, asked about some search warrant (I think). Who is the third one? If it's not someone with the initials RR or a very drug addicted SC then I'm lost too
    Time said "hoosegow"! snorting out loud

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anita Richman For This Useful Post:

The guy today has a mom who lived on Bellevue where they searched for an unrelated person to Isa's case.
    Sorry I am still confused. Are you saying the guy in this incident has a mom who lives on Bellevue whose place was searched in Isa's case? http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/1...-womans-throat

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Sorry I am still confused. Are you saying the guy in this incident has a mom who lives on Bellevue whose place was searched in Isa's case? http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/1...-womans-throat

no, those are two separate things.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    There are at least two in that post. The guy who lives at apts on Bellevue but wasn't home/was probably in the hoosegow and the white tshirt guy maglighting it through the tunnels who, along with his girlfriend, asked about some search warrant (I think). Who is the third one? If it's not someone with the initials RR or a very drug addicted SC then I'm lost too
    New verb! ...maglighting

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    And remember - a difference of opinion is NOT a TOS violation. Sleuths can speculate and theorize. If you disagree with the subject of the speculation, then move past that part of the discussion. But don't try to stop the flow of ideas and theories from others.

Thanks,

Salem
    Question: Should I not post links (from MSM or pressers) that refute/clear up what the speculation(s) is based upon?

:head spinning:

Teach me to leave for the day.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pieper4 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast