1250 users online (281 members and 969 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Police Find Needle in Mason Dad's Rear End After Crash

A Mason father faces a number of charges, after police found a hypodermic needle in his rear-end following a crash.
    http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...jHTiMiU1g.cspx

The number one reason I couldn't be a corrections officer. Someone had to go looking for that needle!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

It takes all kinds, but we could do without his kind. I hope the child was OK.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    A Mason father faces a number of charges, after police found a hypodermic needle in his rear-end following a crash.
    http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...jHTiMiU1g.cspx

The number one reason I couldn't be a corrections officer. Someone had to go looking for that needle!
    But I don't understand WHY they went looking for that needle. Guy hits a parked car, Officer says "I'm going to need to see your drivers license and registration and look up your bung hole"?

Quote Originally Posted by TrackerSam View Post
    But I don't understand WHY they went looking for that needle. Guy hits a parked car, Officer says "I'm going to need to see your drivers license and registration and look up your bung hole"?
    Oh GOD, this made me lmfao!