Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 546

Thread: LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #11

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    near MA
    Posts
    22,969

    LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #11

    Michaela "Mickey" Shunick
    Missing from Lafayette LA -- 19 May 2012


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172835"]Thread #1[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173300"]Thread #2 [/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173520"]Thread #3[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173629"]Thread #4 [/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173744"]Thread #5 [/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173784"]Thread #6 [/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173849"]Thread #7[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173879"]Thread #8 [/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173951"]Thread #9[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173970"]Thread #10[/ame]


    • [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173725"]Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 * Timeline & Media Links ONLY *[/ame]


    KATC Twitter feed

    • Website: Find Mickey Now

    Lafayette Police Department updates

    • Facebook link: Find Mickey Shunick Now

    • When new names - people, locations - enter the picture, please post them on this link's #tags, thanks.
    • Please do not sleuth individuals who have not been mentioned in MSM either as persons of interest or as suspects by LE.
    • Choose the links you post wisely; don't link to sites which feature bizarre speculation, etc.

    (And much thanks to queenofcorona, who started the original thread!)

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Locked Room
    Posts
    2,706
    - I hung out with my friend who works in Baton Rouge law enforcement today and he had not heard about Mickey. He isn't a patrolman (he does crime scene unit) but I still thought that was weird. I was very bothered by it. He wouldn't know, for example, to be on the look out for the car or Mickey (he is now- I told him all about it). I know her flyers are up in BR and on BR news (my friend doesn't have TV), so I was shocked anyone wouldn't know, let alone someone who works in LE. He was also surprised that I seemed surprised that he didn't know.

    - I didn't see the LPD press conference, but I was bothered by what I saw in the wonderful WSer's transcription. When he was asked if this was connected to the runaway girl, he said they hadn't been in contact with that agency and something like he wasn't familar with that case. I was pretty sure the reporter was referring to the missing girl(s) from the last few months missing from Lafayette who are considered "runaways" by LPD a WSer posted about this in one of the earlier forums. How did he not know what the reporter was refering to! I know and I don't work in LE or at LPD!!!

    I am hoping they are thisclose to finding Mickey and nabbing a suspect and are doing these things that give me question (not more positively IDing the possible make and models of the car, the make-up brush incident a WSer posted about earlier in this thread, calling off the search, etc) because they are holding a lot close to the vest that will help find her & the perp, but these two things I posted above have me worried!

    How many cases have we followed where you think during week 2 or 3, "LE has more they aren't telling us, this case will be solved so soon" and then it ends up being many months and/or years later (Haleigh Cummings, Morgan Harrington, Holly Bobo, Adji, Lauren Spierer, etc) and we still have NO real answers, arrests, or charges?! I hope this case doesn't end up that way! I am hoping LE is doing what they are doing for a reason and will find Mickey and the perp (and soon). Bring Mickey home and bring the perp to Justice!


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    690
    and here we are , thread #11 , and I so wish I had something to contribute but I do have my prayerful thoughts for Mickey and her family.
    where are you , Mickey?
    So many people here are trying so hard to find you, help you.

  5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to heartfortruth For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    160
    Okay, here's the videos that we took earlier, all five of them.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx4CD-23eg0"]Part 1[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5aL_KiDkhk"]Part 2[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpbtXzjkGgs"]Part 3[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoyEIbXSP9s"]Part 4[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtA8Lt2e0mY"]Part 5[/ame]

    The last part you guys will have to excuse. There was some discrepancy on which way one of the white trucks had gone to be pictured in front of the cemetery on University. I included it, though, because it'll show you how fast the Olds was likely moving when it was photographed.
    "My courageous child faced down a monster. Now I think I can face monsters too. And so can you." ~Nancy Anne Rowe, mother of Mickey Shunick



  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by ktgirl View Post
    - I hung out with my friend who works in Baton Rouge law enforcement today and he had not heard about Mickey. He isn't a patrolman (he does crime scene unit) but I still thought that was weird. I was very bothered by it. He wouldn't know, for example, to be on the look out for the car or Mickey (he is now- I told him all about it). I know her flyers are up in BR and on BR news (my friend doesn't have TV), so I was shocked anyone wouldn't know, let alone someone who works in LE. He was also surprised that I seemed surprised that he didn't know.

    - I didn't see the LPD press conference, but I was bothered by what I saw in the wonderful WSer's transcription. When he was asked if this was connected to the runaway girl, he said they hadn't been in contact with that agency and something like he wasn't familar with that case. I was pretty sure the reporter was referring the missing girl(s) from the last few months missing from Lafayette who are considered "runaways" by LPD a WSer posted about this in one of the earlier forums. How did he not know what the reporter was refering to! I know and I don't work in LE or at LPD!!!

    I am hoping they are thisclose to finding Mickey and nabbing a suspect and are doing these things that give me question (not more positively IDing the possible make and models of the car, the make-up brush incident a WSer posted about earlier in this thread, calling off the search, etc) because they are holding a lot close to the vest that will help find her & the perp, but these two things I posted above have me worried!

    How many cases have we followed where you think during week 2 or 3, "LE has more they aren't telling us, this case will be solved so soon" and then it ends up being many months and/or years later (Haleigh Cummings, Morgan Harrington, Holly Bobo, Adji, Lauren Spierer, etc) and we still have NO real answers, arrests, or charges?! I hope this case doesn't end up that way! I am hoping LE is doing what they are doing for a reason and will find Mickey and the perp (and soon). Bring Mickey home and bring the perp to Justice!
    I've followed far too many that haven't been solved yet. I think LE in all cases know but with the double jeopardy system in effect in the USA they don't want to charge and go through trial with only circumstantial evidence and risk a perp getting off.

    However, I was quite shocked to see an arrest in the Sierra LaMar case. Perhaps LE does know what they are doing here and do in fact have a perp. LE was very quiet in Sierra's case and then, wham, an arrest.

  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to curiousc For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6
    Hi, I have been lurking here reading and taking in the great tips and information that all of you have suggested. I have read through most of the posts...although I might have missed this, but if Mickey was hit from behind by a vehicle and her bike did fall and slid, would there not be paint loss on the road as well as the bike? Also, if Mickey herself did fall off her bike from the accident, wouldn't there be skin scrape evidence on the road? I know that when I fell off my bike on the sidewalk, I def. left some skin there. I wonder if that is a deciding factor on if an accident actually occurred, or if the bike was damaged elsewhere! Just some thoughts I had .

  10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to PFEF1022 For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    I have been following this website/thread since Mickey went missing and finally have decided to post some of my thoughts. These threads have been so interesting and I hope one of your thoughts turns out to helping bring Mickey home.
    1) My boyfriend and I biked the exact area on St. Landry during the night last week so we could get a feel. We started at daylight searching that area and found NOTHING no disturbances what so ever. I also work on St. Landry street, so if anybody has any questions regarding that area I can possibly help you out there. b) I have been searching from day one, in the heat and I wouldn't change it for a thing because I want Mickey to come home. Today, when I took off of work early to volunteer I was distraught to find out that all volunteers were turned away. I was told that her father was taken out in a helicopter today around 1pm and had not returned and this was around 5pm. This could be a rumor but I was told this at the search headquarters. I have a very very bad feeling in my gut that we will receive some news tomorrow, and I've had such a positive energy/feeling this whole time. c) I read a few threads ago that there was a foul smell in the St. Landry street area....I smelt this also but did come across a few dead animals which could have contributed to the smell. D) Lourdes abandoned hospital is VERY creepy during the night. I have a strange strange feeling about this place also...It's weird to me that there would be random lights on in the hallways with junk all over and a random chair in the middle of the hallway. While we were bike riding we headed out around the hospital. I get the chills just thinking about it. Anyways I can answer any questions I had some good thoughts but they went away as soon as I started typing. If they come back I'll be sure to respond. Bring Mickey home!


  12. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,520
    Keeping up around here is next to impossible. So happy to see so many folks here at WS, both new and old.

    LE believes the bike was in the water since the morning of Mickey's disappearance. Information says to me:

    Abduction by someone who knew the area (from BR or surrounding area)
    Intentional abduction (not an accident)
    Abduction by sexual predator (perhaps had run-ins with the law before, if not for sex crimes then other petty things? He knew to cut off Mickey's phone and he knew to separate handle bars from bike and he separated evidence from Mickey and himself)
    Predator didn't know Mickey (abduction by opportunity, trolling)
    Cameras from the area tell the tale. (The white truck wasted no time in turning around and heading back in the direction from which he just came~grab and take~get out of the area)

    Could there be more than one predator involved in this abduction? Seems likely to me.


  13. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    near MA
    Posts
    22,969
    Welcome to WebSleuths, cajunbaby512 and PFEF1022.

  14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35,174
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousc View Post
    I've followed far too many that haven't been solved yet. I think LE in all cases know but with the double jeopardy system in effect in the USA they don't want to charge and go through trial with only circumstantial evidence and risk a perp getting off.

    However, I was quite shocked to see an arrest in the Sierra LaMar case. Perhaps LE does know what they are doing here and do in fact have a perp. LE was very quiet in Sierra's case and then, wham, an arrest.
    Yes, Sierra's case is a surprise compared to so many others...and like Mickey's, they do have some possible evidence that could be useful, if there turns out to be DNA or prints on the bike, and can locate the driver of whatever vehicle did take her. It is those cases with no vehicle known, no evidence found, that just seem to drag on forever...and then there is Holly's case, which is a whole other topic.
    Just my opinion, of course.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:


  17. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    1,681
    there has to be footage of the vehicle that dumped the bike on I10. if not before the whiskey bay exit, for sure afterwards. surely they have looked at the traffic cameras of the mississippi river bridge. unless they dumped the bike then headed back West rather than East. still though, SOMEWHERE along I10, whether breaux bridge, butte la rose, grosse tette, port allen, or baton rouge, there HAS to be footage of one of those vehicles of interest. if it's not the shady car or one of the 2 trucks, then they run the plates of all the cars that they see on I10 around 230am etc.

    hopefully they will get prints from her bike.

    like someone just mentioned, i too find it hard to believe that she was hit accidentally then taken out of fear of going to jail for hitting her. if this were the case, there would be blood or SOMETHING on the road and/or someone would have seen or heard something. bikes are delicate. i know from repairing my son's a million times. the rear may have been damaged just by being thrown in the trunk hurriedly etc.

  18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to justwannahelp For This Useful Post:


  19. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Heart of Cajun Country
    Posts
    138
    the alone picture of her IS on versailles!!! i posted the area showing where it is a few pages back. a friend of mine owns a house right next to that intersection, so ive seen it hundreds of times. even had to call the firedept because of a burning xmas tree in front of the apartments that would be on mickeys right in the picture.

    /rant. sorry for the frustrated comment. ive just seen that area so many times that i can assure you that its versailles.

    i also want to add that there are NO cameras on the stoplight at st.mary and st. landry. someone mentioned it in the last thread but it was closed before i got there to quote the post.


  20. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,520
    Quote Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
    there has to be footage of the vehicle that dumped the bike on I10. if not before the whiskey bay exit, for sure afterwards. surely they have looked at the traffic cameras of the mississippi river bridge. unless they dumped the bike then headed back West rather than East. still though, SOMEWHERE along I10, whether breaux bridge, butte la rose, grosse tette, port allen, or baton rouge, there HAS to be footage of one of those vehicles of interest. if it's not the shady car or one of the 2 trucks, then they run the plates of all the cars that they see on I10 around 230am etc.

    hopefully they will get prints from her bike.

    like someone just mentioned, i too find it hard to believe that she was hit accidentally then taken out of fear of going to jail for hitting her. if this were the case, there would be blood or SOMETHING on the road and/or someone would have seen or heard something. bikes are delicate. i know from repairing my son's a million times. the rear may have been damaged just by being thrown in the trunk hurriedly etc.
    I am thinking an accidental hit would tear that bike to pieces and it would take a pro to tap the back wheel of the bike without causing a damaging accident. If the purpose is to abduct, you certainly wouldn't want to potentially cause serious injury to the biker before you can get her in your vehicle.

  21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:


  22. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunTattooer View Post
    the alone picture of her IS on versailles!!! i posted the area showing where it is a few pages back. a friend of mine owns a house right next to that intersection, so ive seen it hundreds of times. even had to call the firedept because of a burning xmas tree in front of the apartments that would be on mickeys right in the picture.

    /rant. sorry for the frustrated comment. ive just seen that area so many times that i can assure you that its versailles.

    i also want to add that there are NO cameras on the stoplight at st.mary and st. landry. someone mentioned it in the last thread but it was closed before i got there to quote the post.
    No, not on the light but Martin & Castille has one.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to zenithzuzu For This Useful Post:


  24. #15
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    1,681
    i have a question. earlier today someone wrote about a serial killer from the past that worked at DOW chemical plant in Addis, LA (the port allen exit then south off the mississippi river bridge) I've never heard of this killer. when was that? i only recall DTL

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to justwannahelp For This Useful Post:


  26. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Yes, Sierra's case is a surprise compared to so many others...and like Mickey's, they do have some possible evidence that could be useful, if there turns out to be DNA or prints on the bike, and can locate the driver of whatever vehicle did take her. It is those cases with no vehicle known, no evidence found, that just seem to drag on forever...and then there is Holly's case, which is a whole other topic.
    It's very rare in other cases where they have a victim on a camera before a crime happening and that also goes for the possible perp vehicles. I am hoping they will pinpoint who owns these vehicles and it leads to the perp.

    Like I said in the other thread, it saddens me to see a still shot of Mickey riding her bike innocently home and someone doing this to her.

    There are some sick people out there and this one definitely needs to be brought to justice!

  27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to curiousc For This Useful Post:


  28. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    636
    Again, I blink and we are on a new thread so forgive me if this was mentioned as a possibility. I have no idea the size of the cab, nor of her bike, but could the back wheel have been bent from someone slamming the cab door on it, especially to keep it lower so it's unseen or under a shell?
    It's only my opinion. But sometimes the truth hurts.

  29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zuckerschnecke For This Useful Post:


  30. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    La Luna
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
    there has to be footage of the vehicle that dumped the bike on I10. if not before the whiskey bay exit, for sure afterwards. surely they have looked at the traffic cameras of the mississippi river bridge. unless they dumped the bike then headed back West rather than East. still though, SOMEWHERE along I10, whether breaux bridge, butte la rose, grosse tette, port allen, or baton rouge, there HAS to be footage of one of those vehicles of interest. if it's not the shady car or one of the 2 trucks, then they run the plates of all the cars that they see on I10 around 230am etc.

    hopefully they will get prints from her bike.

    like someone just mentioned, i too find it hard to believe that she was hit accidentally then taken out of fear of going to jail for hitting her. if this were the case, there would be blood or SOMETHING on the road and/or someone would have seen or heard something. bikes are delicate. i know from repairing my son's a million times. the rear may have been damaged just by being thrown in the trunk hurriedly etc.
    Very good point.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charminglane For This Useful Post:


  32. #19
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    1,681
    cajunbaby, they've searched the hospital, right? btw, how long has that hospital been vacant? what are their plans for it?

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justwannahelp For This Useful Post:


  34. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wolfscratch Wilderness/North GA
    Posts
    6,833
    Quote Originally Posted by ktgirl View Post
    - I hung out with my friend who works in Baton Rouge law enforcement today and he had not heard about Mickey. He isn't a patrolman (he does crime scene unit) but I still thought that was weird. I was very bothered by it. He wouldn't know, for example, to be on the look out for the car or Mickey (he is now- I told him all about it). I know her flyers are up in BR and on BR news (my friend doesn't have TV), so I was shocked anyone wouldn't know, let alone someone who works in LE. He was also surprised that I seemed surprised that he didn't know.

    - I didn't see the LPD press conference, but I was bothered by what I saw in the wonderful WSer's transcription. When he was asked if this was connected to the runaway girl, he said they hadn't been in contact with that agency and something like he wasn't familar with that case. I was pretty sure the reporter was referring to the missing girl(s) from the last few months missing from Lafayette who are considered "runaways" by LPD a WSer posted about this in one of the earlier forums. How did he not know what the reporter was refering to! I know and I don't work in LE or at LPD!!!

    I am hoping they are thisclose to finding Mickey and nabbing a suspect and are doing these things that give me question (not more positively IDing the possible make and models of the car, the make-up brush incident a WSer posted about earlier in this thread, calling off the search, etc) because they are holding a lot close to the vest that will help find her & the perp, but these two things I posted above have me worried!

    How many cases have we followed where you think during week 2 or 3, "LE has more they aren't telling us, this case will be solved so soon" and then it ends up being many months and/or years later (Haleigh Cummings, Morgan Harrington, Holly Bobo, Adji, Lauren Spierer, etc) and we still have NO real answers, arrests, or charges?! I hope this case doesn't end up that way! I am hoping LE is doing what they are doing for a reason and will find Mickey and the perp (and soon). Bring Mickey home and bring the perp to Justice!
    ktgirl, this is referred too as Linkage Blindness. Predators are aware of this weakness. This is why they may place evidence(bike) in other LE Jurisdictions & victims remains in another. Many LEAs do not communicate for various reasons. When researching, I have found linkage blindness in almost every missing person investigation. Many times it can be found within the same departments.

    Perceived Hypothesis, is another factor that influences many investigations negatively. This is why the Adam Walsh case wasn't solved for over 25 years..

    http://ebbtideofferings.com/Egger%20...gger/index.htm

    Dr Egger has authored four books and numerous professional papers. He coined the terms “less-dead” and “linkage blindness” to distinguish and define key concepts associated with serial rape and homicide.

  35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:


  36. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,228
    PFEF...I'd definitely think there would be some evidence on the road. Now, obtaining it would be another matter entirely.

    Has LE searched for evidence like that in the immediate area? Would the heat destroy it? I think it rained for a day or two shortly afterward; would that affect it?

    I don't know the answers here. Just questions rattling around in my mind.
    'Ailina - Freelance Author, Home Educator
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ailinawillis

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 'Ailina For This Useful Post:


  38. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,587
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunbaby512 View Post
    I have been following this website/thread since Mickey went missing and finally have decided to post some of my thoughts. These threads have been so interesting and I hope one of your thoughts turns out to helping bring Mickey home.
    1) My boyfriend and I biked the exact area on St. Landry during the night last week so we could get a feel. We started at daylight searching that area and found NOTHING no disturbances what so ever. I also work on St. Landry street, so if anybody has any questions regarding that area I can possibly help you out there. b) I have been searching from day one, in the heat and I wouldn't change it for a thing because I want Mickey to come home. Today, when I took off of work early to volunteer I was distraught to find out that all volunteers were turned away. I was told that her father was taken out in a helicopter today around 1pm and had not returned and this was around 5pm. This could be a rumor but I was told this at the search headquarters. I have a very very bad feeling in my gut that we will receive some news tomorrow, and I've had such a positive energy/feeling this whole time. c) I read a few threads ago that there was a foul smell in the St. Landry street area....I smelt this also but did come across a few dead animals which could have contributed to the smell. D) Lourdes abandoned hospital is VERY creepy during the night. I have a strange strange feeling about this place also...It's weird to me that there would be random lights on in the hallways with junk all over and a random chair in the middle of the hallway. While we were bike riding we headed out around the hospital. I get the chills just thinking about it. Anyways I can answer any questions I had some good thoughts but they went away as soon as I started typing. If they come back I'll be sure to respond. Bring Mickey home!

    You mentioned MS's dad was taken out in a helicopter today. Who took him? Was this for his job? Yes, a large abandoned building is very creepy. Hav you been in the building yourself?

  39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:


  40. #23
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,817
    Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    I am thinking an accidental hit would tear that bike to pieces and it would take a pro to tap the back wheel of the bike without causing a damaging accident. If the purpose is to abduct, you certainly wouldn't want to potentially cause serious injury to the biker before you can get her in your vehicle.
    So you think this person has done this before? Has Lafayette had other missing persons cases? Hit and run cases? Or do you think this person had done this before elsewhere and recently moved to Lafayette? I do agree, I don't think it was an accident, but just curious on your thoughts on him/her being a pro.

  41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reedus23 For This Useful Post:


  42. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,228
    cajunbaby512...Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's unimaginable to me that the Shunick family is dealing with yet another hardship.

    When you wrote "helicopter," did you mean he was airlifted out by a medical transport? Or was he in a search helicopter?
    'Ailina - Freelance Author, Home Educator
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ailinawillis

  43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 'Ailina For This Useful Post:


  44. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    You mentioned MS's dad was taken out in a helicopter today. Who took him? Was this for his job? Yes, a large abandoned building is very creepy. Hav you been in the building yourself?
    Is it possible TES may have taken him up there to figure out what other areas to search for Mickey?

  45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiousc For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012
    By CatFancier in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 02:30 PM
  2. LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #18
    By wfgodot in forum Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1009
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 04:44 PM
  3. LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #13
    By wfgodot in forum Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 613
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 09:52 PM
  4. LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #7
    By wfgodot in forum Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 537
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:42 PM
  5. LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #2
    By wfgodot in forum Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 546
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 03:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •