Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Ok, I'm going to post this map, not certain just what route Mickey would have taken after she passed the Circle K, but there are several streets that would lead her to Johnson St, and that would have lead her toward her home. I'll be back tomorrow. If anyone has other info they might want me to post, let me know. Reposting the map on this page and I'm heading to sleepy bye land lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slowlybutshelly View Post
    I posted that; I heard it sunday at the 'conference' and vigil in which BW spoke about what route she would have taken. Obviously she did not go that way; for some unearthly reason.
    Afraid of passing by the cemetery perhaps?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eskimo For This Useful Post:

very possible. I should try it myself tomorrow. I think there are speed bumps in that lot; not easy to traverse and get through quickly. Putting it on my list to try in broad daylight. any other local want to try to find the turnaround route with me?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCoDe View Post
    Early 20s. Petite blonde. About 2 months ago
    That's significant and needs to be reported.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Artis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CIRCA View Post
    The cop who found it, I have actually researched and he lives within a few blocks of MS
    For some reason that sounds kinda creepy. Like he planted it, then "discovered" it so he could look like the hero to Mickey's best friend, and perhaps have Mickey get to know him a little bit. I think I'm just way over-tired. Time to hit the hay.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eskimo For This Useful Post:

There are probably hundreds of oil field service companies and several majors in Lafayette and the surrounding towns ...Broussard, Youngsville, Scott, Breaux Bridge, Opelousas, Carencro, Maurice, Abbeville, etc. Many of them buy fleet vehicles in large lots (and some buy only 4-5). They buy white to counter the heat. The buy club cab for transporting passengers, equipment, and sleeping in when necessary (at the rig or on location). In the good old days they turned 'em over every 2 years or so and gave the employee the opportunity to buy them at a good rate.

My point is, there's a glut of very similar looking trucks in the Lafayette area and I would guess most are driven by men. It's just one of those factors particular to this case.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schmidty For This Useful Post:

MS in the pic is seen from a camera probably at the bank (midsouth and st jean); the camera is looking backwards from its building watching her come up versailles. She would then take a rt to go on ST JOHN. Hope this helps a local yocal stay oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by MLE View Post
    To the right of the pole, it looks like a 33-46ish white male with dark hair, a receding hairline, and possibly glasses facing to the left, wearing a white t-shirt and dark pants. He looks height-weight proportionate.

The white stuff to the left of the pole is what makes it confusing. It doesn't look like anything specific, and the white bleeds in with the white shirt on the guy so much that it makes it seem like the man to the right of the pole may just be an optical illusion, like the face on Mars.
    bbm: OK, do you have super software and mean this seriously, or are ya funning with me? Because I was serious though uncertain ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Backwoods For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    For some reason that sounds kinda creepy. Like he planted it, then "discovered" it so he could look like the hero to Mickey's best friend, and perhaps have Mickey get to know him a little bit. I think I'm just way over-tired. Time to hit the hay.
    Tired talk or not,...I agree

16. The Following User Says Thank You to krisstanamus For This Useful Post:

MLE

I feel badly for Charlie and Brettley because, in addition to losing a loved one, you know they must be concerned about their personal safety. It seems like Brettley's bike loss coincidence and Charlie's close resemblance to Mickey would make them possible potential targets for the weirdo. Hopefully some male relatives and trusted friends will maintain a steady bodyguard rotation until this gets solved. These two need a concealed carry permit if they don't already have one.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MLE For This Useful Post:

The cemetery would not be on that route at all. The cemetery is between the Circle K and congress street; to the right of the truck in timeframe 1:51am.

Hey guys. I see some folks trying to work out Mickey's route (or intended route). I just wanted to point out a somewhat well-known shortcut through Blackham Coliseum. I used to drive through it all the time when I lived in that neighborhood. It connects to a brand new, well-lit and very pleasant bike path that runs along Cajundome Blvd.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SoSueMe; 05-30-2012 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Blown Margins - Attach Thumbnail

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to notlaw For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MLE View Post
    To the right of the pole, it looks like a 33-46ish white male with dark hair, a receding hairline, and possibly glasses facing to the left, wearing a white t-shirt and dark pants. He looks height-weight proportionate.

The white stuff to the left of the pole is what makes it confusing. It doesn't look like anything specific, and the white bleeds in with the white shirt on the guy so much that it makes it seem like the man to the right of the pole may just be an optical illusion, like the face on Mars.
    OMG this made my brain hurt so bad. TY!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CajunCoDe For This Useful Post:

reason to freak. When did this happen? Never again will I walk home at night. freak out.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to slowlybutshelly For This Useful Post:

MLE

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    It is strange and not a bad theory.

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast