782 users online (118 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WA - Five killed, 1 injured in Seattle cafe shooting & carjacking, 30 May 2012

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...gs-in-seattle/

(CBS/AP) SEATTLE - A gunman opened fire at a cafe in Seattle's University district Wednesday, killing two people and wounding three others.

CBS affiliate KIRO reports that the two victims that were killed were men and all three of the surviving victims (two men and a woman) are in critical condition, according to Susan Gregg with Harborview Medical Center.

Police are searching for the gunman, described as a man in his 30s wearing dark clothes.

The shooting took place about 11 a.m. at Cafe Racer, a restaurant and music venue north of the University of Washington.

Just heard on AP radio news that there was another shooting - a carjacking where the woman was killed and her SUV stolen. SUV was found, guy not. They are not sure if they have a crazy shooter running loose or not - but schools on lockdown, etc. Will try to find link!

I live north of Seattle and I have been watching KIRO7 out of Seattle. There have been two shootings, one at 8th and Seneca which was a car-jacking of some sort. There was an arguement and then the man shot the female, in the head, point blank range. It was a Mercedes SUV and it was found with a 9mm handgun in west seattle. The police are going house to house searching.

The first shooting was at a cafe. 2 people are deceased there and 3 people wounded. Sorry I forgot to name the cafe but the name is Cafe Racer.
    Last edited by crystalgenie; 05-30-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Adding cafe's name
    I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

wow. Seattle has been going nuts lately. I am from the California Bay Area, and we always looked at Seattle as the place to go to get away from all of the madness. Looks like too many people tried that and they took the madness with them. It is so sad.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Dudes, this is creepy stuff. I work at the UW and live in the area (few blocks south of Racer). Saying wtf doesn't cover it. City is going kookoo, and to be honest, I am not looking forward my walking back home
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

WA - Seattle 2 separate Manhunts on today

All hell is breaking loose in Seattle today - we have had two man hunts going on since about 11am.

Manhunt on after 3 killed, 2 hurt in cafe shooting
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/shoo...seattle/nPHKd/

Woman shot and killed on First Hill, manhunt under way for suspect
    http://www.king5.com/news/cities/sea...155767335.html

My heart goes out to the friends and family of the four deceased and the two who remain in critical condition.
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

I hear you.... been checking updates and it does not look good.

Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    Dudes, this is creepy stuff. I work at the UW and live in the area (few blocks south of Racer). Saying wtf doesn't cover it. City is going kookoo, and to be honest, I am not looking forward my walking back home
    I wish you could find someone to take you home. Seattle is off the hook and has been forever.

The police have never dealt with the gangs so they are wild down there.

The dude looks middle eastern not white... Still watching KIRO7 and they are showing clips of the shooter.

www.kiro7.com

Mayor is now dablaging
    Last edited by crystalgenie; 05-30-2012 at 06:42 PM. Reason: posted before I was finished
    I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

Here's the creep who shot the people in the cafe.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalgenie View Post
    I wish you could find someone to take you home. Seattle is off the hook and has been forever.

The police have never dealt with the gangs so they are wild down there.

The dude looks middle eastern not white... Still watching KIRO7 and they are showing clips of the shooter.

www.kiro7.com

Mayor is now dablaging
    sister, thanks. Watching the presser right now. Pisses me off they are turning this into a gun issue ---which it might be, but right now I don't want to hear sheeeet about gun violence, I want to hear they caught the douche and I can walk home safe.

Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    I totally agree! But, it's still not as crazy here as it is in Florida. Not by a long shot lol.

I think he looks like a total geek. To me, he looks like one of those socially awkward dorks who still lives with his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    I totally agree! But, it's still not as crazy here as it is in Florida. Not by a long shot lol.
    Oh, I know. I love living in Seattle. I love it. This is why this sudden insanity is so unnerving.

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    I think he looks like a total geek. To me, he looks like one of those socially awkward dorks who still lives with his mother.
    OMG u r funny!

OMG - I can't believe how fast this info is coming to us! They JUST closed the ambulance doors when this dude walked back into the presser to tell us the geek shot himself in the head.

I hope that he reads here and saw my assessment and took the proper action.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast