WA - Five killed, 1 injured in Seattle cafe shooting & carjacking, 30 May 2012

JoeFromLB

Reaction score
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57443753/gunman-at-large-after-deadly-shootings-in-seattle/

(CBS/AP) SEATTLE - A gunman opened fire at a cafe in Seattle's University district Wednesday, killing two people and wounding three others.

CBS affiliate KIRO reports that the two victims that were killed were men and all three of the surviving victims (two men and a woman) are in critical condition, according to Susan Gregg with Harborview Medical Center.

Police are searching for the gunman, described as a man in his 30s wearing dark clothes.

The shooting took place about 11 a.m. at Cafe Racer, a restaurant and music venue north of the University of Washington.

Just heard on AP radio news that there was another shooting - a carjacking where the woman was killed and her SUV stolen. SUV was found, guy not. They are not sure if they have a crazy shooter running loose or not - but schools on lockdown, etc. Will try to find link!

I live north of Seattle and I have been watching KIRO7 out of Seattle. There have been two shootings, one at 8th and Seneca which was a car-jacking of some sort. There was an arguement and then the man shot the female, in the head, point blank range. It was a Mercedes SUV and it was found with a 9mm handgun in west seattle. The police are going house to house searching.

The first shooting was at a cafe. 2 people are deceased there and 3 people wounded. Sorry I forgot to name the cafe but the name is Cafe Racer.

wow. Seattle has been going nuts lately. I am from the California Bay Area, and we always looked at Seattle as the place to go to get away from all of the madness. Looks like too many people tried that and they took the madness with them. It is so sad.

Dudes, this is creepy stuff. I work at the UW and live in the area (few blocks south of Racer). Saying wtf doesn't cover it. City is going kookoo, and to be honest, I am not looking forward my walking back home :(

Dudes, this is creepy stuff. I work at the UW and live in the area (few blocks south of Racer). Saying wtf doesn't cover it. City is going kookoo, and to be honest, I am not looking forward my walking back home :(

I wish you could find someone to take you home. Seattle is off the hook and has been forever.

The police have never dealt with the gangs so they are wild down there.

The dude looks middle eastern not white... Still watching KIRO7 and they are showing clips of the shooter.

www.kiro7.com

Mayor is now dablaging

Here's the creep who shot the people in the cafe.

suspect3.jpg

suspect4.jpg

I wish you could find someone to take you home. Seattle is off the hook and has been forever.

The police have never dealt with the gangs so they are wild down there.

The dude looks middle eastern not white... Still watching KIRO7 and they are showing clips of the shooter.

www.kiro7.com

Mayor is now dablaging

:grouphug: sister, thanks. Watching the presser right now. Pisses me off they are turning this into a gun issue ---which it might be, but right now I don't want to hear sheeeet about gun violence, I want to hear they caught the douche and I can walk home safe.

I totally agree! But, it's still not as crazy here as it is in Florida. Not by a long shot lol.

I think he looks like a total geek. To me, he looks like one of those socially awkward dorks who still lives with his mother.

OMG - I can't believe how fast this info is coming to us! They JUST closed the ambulance doors when this dude walked back into the presser to tell us the geek shot himself in the head.

I hope that he reads here and saw my assessment and took the proper action.

OMG - I can't believe how fast this info is coming to us! They JUST closed the ambulance doors when this dude walked back into the presser to tell us the geek shot himself in the head.

I hope that he reads here and saw my assessment and took the proper action.

Of course he did :p

OT: the Assistant Chief is hooooooooooooot :blushing:

ambulance taking it's sweet time to the hospital....no lights, no siren.....the dude died.

OMG they are taking him to HARBORVIEW???? WHY???? How totally disrepectful to all of his victims who are in their morgue and the hospital rooms!

How did he get to W Seattle? Why does everyone run to W Seattle? It's a freaking DEAD END. Oh well...at least they always get them when they run to W Seattle. :p

Oh good lord now we are blaming the guns.

There have been several people beaten to death on Capital Hill District.

Seattle has the most ridiculous city council and mayor.

Now it is not just the guns it is TV. Ofcourse we have more gun deaths and violent acts than Japan and England... We have a larger populations... geez I love how Seattle's government blames everyone but themselves.

If Seattle police is an example they aren't a good one.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2018215185_doj16m.html

Apparently the gunman has killed himself or dying. He knelt down and put a bullet in his head. At first it was called an officer involved shooting and now they say it was suicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back