1367 users online (283 members and 1084 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: what would you like to know?what's bugging you?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • who did it

100 39.22%
  • why he/she/they did it

50 19.61%
  • how did it happen

105 41.18%

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

What's eating you alive re this case?

I was just thinking...."who" would be no surprise I guess....
    why?maybe jealousy,maybe rage,maybe to keep a secret....probably one of these...

but I'd like to know HOW it happened...everything from A to Z.....
    what came first,what was staging,what not,etc
    The rice is already cooked...

Pretty sure we've got to the stage where we'd like to know the whole shebang!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    There are so many things that get to me that it would be hard to name just one but if I had to choose I'd say the police blunders that very first morning and the lack of accountability on the part of the DA's office as far as obstructing justice in this case. NO one called AH out on it.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    I was just thinking...."who" would be no surprise I guess....
    why?maybe jealousy,maybe rage,maybe to keep a secret....probably one of these...

but I'd like to know HOW it happened...everything from A to Z.....
    what came first,what was staging,what not,etc
    What's eating me alive is that the Lindbergh and Ramsey cases have an very important theme in common, in each case, the "kidnapper" was able to successfully bring about a breakdown of normal police procedure into what should have been routine domestic homicide investigations.

Instead, the police were tricked into believing the crime to be a kidnapping, instead of a murder, with devastating consequences for the destruction and contamination of potential crime scene evidence.

11/22/63

Quote Originally Posted by LynnField View Post
    What's eating me alive is that the Lindbergh and Ramsey cases have an very important theme in common, in each case, the "kidnapper" was able to successfully bring about a breakdown of normal police procedure into what should have been routine domestic homicide investigations.

Instead, the police were tricked into believing the crime to be a kidnapping, instead of a murder, with devastating consequences for the destruction and contamination of potential crime scene evidence.
    I just finished reading this book and therefore did a little research and low and behold look at what I found:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8"]JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't Tricia put out a teaser that something would break in this case during June? Would love that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Didn't Tricia put out a teaser that something would break in this case during June? Would love that to happen.
    She said 2012, but I don't remember her specifically saying June....

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    She said 2012, but I don't remember her specifically saying June....
    I'm sure I read June, however, I have been wrong before. Does anyone remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    There are so many things that get to me that it would be hard to name just one but if I had to choose I'd say the police blunders that very first morning and the lack of accountability on the part of the DA's office as far as obstructing justice in this case. NO one called AH out on it.
    Dee-Dee those things are at the top of my need-to-know-list too.
    I suppose that in Boulder, Co, the authorities are custom to not doing their job.

jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    Dee-Dee those things are at the top of my need-to-know-list too.
    I suppose that in Boulder, Co, the authorities are custom to not doing their job.

jmo
    Me too....the absolute ineptness of BPD and the DA. Good. Grief.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

What bugs me the most

Is that there hasn't been any Justice for JB.

There are many so many blunders, lie's, inconsistencies where would I start? Oh my the beginning I guess: JB ate pineapple and from there we have absolutely nothing.

The thing that eats me alive in this case is the killers literally got away with murder & they know it!!! They know they will never see inside a prison cell-they know they can walk around free & live life without the fear someone is going to knock on their door with a pair of handcuffs.
    But I have news for them--be afraid-very afraid the day you die-cause justice will not be blind after death!!

The hypocrisy.

The bald face lying.

The profiteering.

just wanted to add something....
    the fact that this case wouldn't have been so complicated to solve at all if some of the people involved wouldn't have been so WEAK and unprofessional,it's a shame,there is so much evidence to work with,it's NOT like they had NOTHING,they had so much but looked the other way,shameful and disgusting.
    The rice is already cooked...

The misinformation, The lies, the slanted stories.

I wish we could start at the beginning.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast