Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    https://www.facebook.com/findmickeynow

volunteer searches starting at 8am today at the Blackham Coliseum

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

LABIKE GIRL, how do you know the bike has insignificant damage? Is there a picture of the damaged bike anywhere? If so, can you upload it here? To do so, you would need to take that image and put it on your desktop, go into control panel on WS, add it to albums and upload via advanced settings and put in an attachment. In case anyone did not know, I thought I would share. I could not figure out how to get the 'web address of a picture" that the simple settings (image icon) wanted.

In the last image of MS, I do not see her slowing down or resting or shifting her gaze in anticipation of a turn. If anything, I think she was looking ahead directly and fixed on a truck ahead 'that had just gone ahead of her at the intersection'. It is the first image of her on versailles, that I see possibly her feet on the ground and her looking elsewhere (to the left and possibly at a dark car at the bank on the left - that person in that image could have distracted her a bit); she seems slowed and distracted in the first image to me.

I am also a cyclist and have ridden across America; I am sorry you were hit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slowlybutshelly For This Useful Post:

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Could that part of the bike have been run over? I once ran over my sons bike and it did some damage to the back wheel but you were able to still ride it, and no my son was not on it. I did run over my daughter bike to and that was completely destroyed , might of been because I somehow decided to drive up and back over it, argh, I am laughing now. You think my back up sensors would alert me more. Now the bikes all get put away.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keeponsearching For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slowlybutshelly View Post
    LABIKE GIRL, how do you know the bike has insignificant damage? Is there a picture of the damaged bike anywhere? If so, can you upload it here? To do so, you would need to take that image and put it on your desktop, go into control panel on WS, add it to albums and upload via advanced settings and put in an attachment. In case anyone did not know, I thought I would share. I could not figure out how to get the 'web address of a picture" that the simple settings (image icon) wanted.

In the last image of MS, I do not see her slowing down or resting or shifting her gaze in anticipation of a turn. If anything, I think she was looking ahead directly and fixed on a truck ahead 'that had just gone ahead of her at the intersection'. It is the first image of her on versailles, that I see possibly her feet on the ground and her looking elsewhere (to the left and possibly at a dark car at the bank on the left - that person in that image could have distracted her a bit); she seems slowed and distracted in the first image to me.

I am also a cyclist and have ridden across America; I am sorry you were hit.
    bbm: I am not labikegirl but I think she was stating her opinion. I am not aware of any pictures of the bike being in the main stream media.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Updated: No additional evidence found in Whiskey Bay search

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article...WS01/120531002

Authorities did not find any new evidence in connection with Mickey Shunick's disappearance after searching the Whiskey Bay area for a second time Wednesday night.

For those of us checking in this morning, was anything found during the breathless events of last night? A quick summary of the current state of affairs would be greatly appreciated by this bleary-eyed late arrival!

s

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scapa For This Useful Post:

A secondary search was being done at Whiskey Bay today when a sonar image, in the area where Mickey Shunick's bike was found, showed something that could have had relevance to Shunick case. A dive team was then called out to search the waters. It turns out that the image seen was actually some sort of wooden item, possibly a log of some sort. No evidence was found relating to the Mickey Shunick Case tonight.
    http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/se...nick/#fcanchor

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Hooray! A new thread I didn't do. This is like being on vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    You certainly have had your work cut out for you the last few days~

Praying today is the day Mickey comes home

JMO

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WideOpen For This Useful Post:

LOL Good morning.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    bbm: I am not labikegirl but I think she was stating her opinion. I am not aware of any pictures of the bike being in the main stream media.
    The exact description I saw here: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/30...ed-police-say/

Mickey Shunick's black bicycle had a bent back rim and damaged back tire, officers told ABC News
    So, I guess significant vs. not is definitely opinion.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yorick For This Useful Post:

Wink

Vacation is over for you pal! Get to work! LOL

How are you this morning woofy?
    My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tezi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
    I posted this on the last one. I saw time stamps on pics the other day. I am sure if we could find them, that would help. I tried to put it in order but had no time. It was when they were trying to find all the vehicles still.
    The only two pictures with timestamps are on univetsity. LE told us the pics of Mickey were at 1:47 and 1:48. You have to piece together the rest. Tons and tons of old posts and threads on the order

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A.C.I For This Useful Post:

Wow, Woof....with friends like these, who needs enemies?!

Morn'n Pal! Late night had by all....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tezi View Post
    Vacation is over for you pal! Get to work! LOL

How are you this morning woofy?
    A bit groggy, but that's normal - the dog and I chose to stay up very late and watch the storms passing through. Always did like lightning, and there were some nice displays in the wee hours.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast