Completely Naive Statement

Ruby2000

Reaction score
I spend about a couple of hours a year looking over this forum so I am certainly not half as schooled as you so please set me straight.

I understand that John Ramsey has remarried but before that he dated Natalie Holloway's mother and I can't get passed that a woman I relate with, a woman that reacted to a horrible crime on her daughter, a woman that sought justice would date a man that has people doubting his innocence in the death of his daughter.

I just feel like she is a 'one-of-us' kind of gal and I would like to think she has good judgement and it confuses me that she would date such a man.

Anywho, silly thoughts from an amateur!

I spend about a couple of hours a year looking over this forum so I am certainly not half as schooled as you so please set me straight.

I understand that John Ramsey has remarried but before that he dated Natalie Holloway's mother and I can't get passed that a woman I relate with, a woman that reacted to a horrible crime on her daughter, a woman that sought justice would date a man that has people doubting his innocence in the death of his daughter.

I just feel like she is a 'one-of-us' kind of gal and I would like to think she has good judgement and it confuses me that she would date such a man.

Ruby2000,
In this case, some of us think the Money talks, possibly Natalie Holloway's mother was impressed by the size of John's purse?

In 2007, Ramsey briefly dated Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, according to People Magazine.
http://www.dailycamera.com/ongoing-coverage/ci_18568230

The following was written in June 04, 2007 and it says they were dating since January of 2007.
I'm guessing they dated for the better part of 2007 and then called it quits.:

In a match seemingly made in tabloid heaven, the father of murdered child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey and the mother of missing-in-Aruba teen Natalee Holloway are dating, FOX News has confirmed.
John Ramsey, 63, and Beth Holloway Twitty, 46, have been romantically involved since January 2007, though the two met at a fundraiser last year.
The couple has been spotted openly holding hands and kissing in Mountain Brook, Ala. — where Twitty lives — and at an art show at a nearby art museum. They've also been seen at various restaurants.
Ramsey on Monday denied the reports that they are dating. He said that he and Twitty have a special friendship based on tragedy.
Ramsey's wife and JonBenet's mother, Patsy Ramsey, died last June of ovarian cancer at the age of 49. Twitty was officially divorced from George "Jug" Twitty in December.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277718,00.html#ixzz1wUGDfp1h

I don't understand why anyone would befriend, date or marry that despicable man.

If they were dating, why would he deny it?

If they werent dating, why were they holding hands and kissing?

He seems to like younger ladies doesn't he.
Not that that is specifically a bad thing, just something to notice.

The thought of her kissing him is nauseating. I think she probably thought of him as someone who had suffered a horrible loss in public and that common ground drew them together. I am not sure how they met, but wasn't it at some kind of victims' rights event or something like that?

The thought of her kissing him is nauseating. I think she probably thought of him as someone who had suffered a horrible loss in public and that common ground drew them together. I am not sure how they met, but wasn't it at some kind of victims' rights event or something like that?
John Ramsey, the father of slain, pint-sized beauty queen JonBenet, and Beth Holloway Twitty, the mother of missing Alabama teen Natalee, first met through the Nashville Speakers Bureau, Wood said.
Ramsey was widowed when JonBenet's mother, Patsy, died of cancer last summer. Twitty's second husband and Natalee's stepfather, George Twitty, filed for divorce Dec. 29.
The bureau had hired both Twitty, 46, and Ramsey, 63, to speak at the same event about the loss of their children.
www.nypost.com/p/news/national/item_4oFS0H0vsDBRqL85s4OY1J#ixzz1wVE4d6rr

I don't know what money would have to do with these too dating ..I can see 2 people sitting down and talking to eachother alot about a life changing event so tragic no matter what u believe about JR . I can see them becoming close brought together because of the tragidy in thier lives..

I don't know what money would have to do with these too dating ..I can see 2 people sitting down and talking to eachother alot about a life changing event so tragic no matter what u believe about JR . I can see them becoming close brought together because of the tragidy in thier lives..

I agree. Obviously she knew nothing about JR, had she known I highly doubt she would have dated him.

Gee , maybe she believed him when he said I did not kill my daughter!!

what ever happened to the presumption of innocence?

If they were dating, why would he deny it?

If they werent dating, why were they holding hands and kissing?

Probably didn't want every Tom , Dick and Harry commenting on it!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back