994 users online (206 members and 788 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MD - Kujoe Agyei-Kodie, 37, found dismembered, Joppatowne, 25 May 2012

What in the world is happening to people??!!

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/0...found-in-home/

May 31, 2012

JOPPATOWNE, Md. (WJZ/BALTIMORE SUN/AP) ó A Morgan State University student who lived in the same home as a missing Joppatowne man now feared dead was charged with first-degree murder after parts of a human body were found inside the house and in a nearby dumpster. Now the suspect has admitted to eating portions of the manís body parts, including his heart and brain.

Alexander Kinyua, 21, is being held on no bail.

JoeFromLB is becoming our "go to" guy for cannibalistic madness in the U.S.A.!

This didn't spoil supper as I ate early. Thank goodness.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??? Though, true, this sort of thing has always gone on. Magnified now by the speed of ye internets and the subsequent access to a worldful of information.

I think it is part of the pop culture surrounding ZOMBIES and VAMPIRES, slowly making people go NUTZ.
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

LOL, I just post 'em as I see 'em!

Forgive me, if I don't laugh I'll go mad.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    LOL, I just post 'em as I see 'em!

Forgive me, if I don't laugh I'll go mad.
    Even as I myself laugh maniacally, I hear ya.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I think it is part of the pop culture surrounding ZOMBIES and VAMPIRES, slowly making people go NUTZ.
    I think you're on to something. The culture is getting sicker by the day.
    Mix in the drugs and/or mental illness and all sorts of demented things are possible.

Better we nervously laugh than get the point we just go "Oh another person eating body parts".

O.K. I don't know much of anything, but y'all tell me what you see at his Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alex.kinyua

Are the lions mating? Is that a famous photograph at the top? WTH are those barcode thingies?

Quick! Everyone to your bunkers! Here comes the Zombies!!!

Okay that might be tasteless... but really we have waaayyy too many people trying to eat eachother.
    I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

Ahem, educated people is this a Frat or is it ROTC or both?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...74741632560835

This whatever it is somehow plays into the murder. At least that's how I read it. Oh I am wrong sometimes and in cases like this I know squat about college life and such.

TIA and uhhhhhhh someone please I am needing to know what those pictures are on this guy's FB. Well, I should pay more attention to the poor victim.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Better we nervously laugh than get the point we just go "Oh another person eating body parts".

O.K. I don't know much of anything, but y'all tell me what you see at his Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alex.kinyua

Are the lions mating? Is that a famous photograph at the top? WTH are those barcode thingies?
    I think the bar codes can be scanned by smartphones with a specific program and show something. I don't want to try it to find out though.
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Jesus! What is going on??

I feel like I need to get a bumper sticker that says

"People are NOT the other white meat"

This is crazy!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

I scanned one of the bar codes and got a bunch of weird text

Ummm, definitely not your average college kids FB. Maybe the time has come for colleges to start using psych. evaluations as part of their application process for the safety of the other students!

What in the world is going on??? Very disturbing...

Yeah, the guy had issues (duh!) judging by his paranoid ranting. I am betting mental illness for sure.

RIP McStays

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Unhappy Alexander Kinyua admits to eating Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie's heart, part of brain

No words....

"He admitted to killing our missing person, Mr. Kodie, and cutting him up with a knife," Harford County Sheriff Jesse Bane told reporters Thursday. "He further stated that he consumed Mr. Kodie's internal organs -- specifically his heart and portions of his brain."
    The missing person's report filed Saturday described the 37-year-old Agyei-Kodie as "very intelligent." He had earned multiple master's degrees from schools in Ghana and was also a graduate student at Morgan State University, even though he wasn't taking classes there at the time of his death.

Kinyua was affiliated with the same state university in Baltimore. The engineering student was one of 175 people showcased in an August 2011 symposium run by the prestigious Los Alamos National Laboratory. His study focused on the cost-effectiveness and productivity of "comfort control" systems regulating heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
    http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler...-part-of-brain

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...exander-kinyua

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/201...-degree-murder

"PROJECT CRACK CODE COUNTERING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE HUMAN FAMILY SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF CREATION SUPPORT CRACK TEAM STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SURVIVAL OF THE HUMAN FAMILY." "WHAT STRATEGY & METHODS TO COUNTER THE DESTRUCTION (CO-DE) OF THE BLACK FAMILY???" he asked in an accompanying message. "ALL IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS, ETC. WILL BE APPRECIATED FOR PROJECT CRACK THE CODE."

In another, he wrote about campus shootings and "death cults":

"HEAR ME OUT HBCU'ERS: ARE YOU STRONG ENOUGH TO ENDURE RITUAL HBCU MASS HUMAN SACRIFICES AROUND THE COUNTRY AND STILL BE ABLE TO FUNCTION AS HUMAN BEINGS? IT'S BEEN ALL TOO TRAGIC WITH THE DUAL UNIVERSITY SHOOTINGS AT VIRGINIA TECH, AND OTHER PAST UNIVERSITY KILLINGS ACROSS THE COUNTRY. NOW FOR A TWIST: ETHNIC CLEANSING IS THE POLICY, STRATEGY AND TACTICS THAT WILL AFFECT YOU, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN THE COMING MONTHS. THIS IS THE BRUTAL BASIS, AN EVIL & TERRIFYING METHOD OF THIS DEATH CULTS."

The message ends up with a poll with no discernible connection to the statement. Another post was simply the image of the Predator from the films of the same name. His profile picture is an image of Richard Ansdell's 1861 painting, "The Hunted Slaves," showing two runaway slaves facing dogs that have been set on them.

Prior to that, Kinyua appeared to be a happy college student. Photo galleries tagged by Kinyua show him smiling and having fun in September 2011 at a campus student organization event, where he shows off a jacket for the National Society of Pershing Rifles, which according to its website is a fraternity for students in Reserve Office Training Corps programs.
    http://articles.baltimoresun.com/201...t-online-trail

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast