Page 21 of 128 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidebar Discussion #8

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Does this mean you downloaded it? if so tell us more.....

You weren't surprised were you? I got the feeling he was writing for the five individuals who had never heard of the case....
    Nah... I don't have an IPad - I'm a Droid.

Don't think I could stomach it anyways.

LOL - Maybe he was writing it for the 12 from Pinellas County - in case they wanted to see the evidence.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
    Nah... I don't have an IPad - I'm a Droid.

Don't think I could stomach it anyways.

LOL - Maybe he was writing it for the 12 from Pinellas County - in case they wanted to see the evidence.
    WHAT?? Are you telling me Baez saw the evidence?? Who knew!!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

rof..that cracked me up.. thanks for the laugh.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEFT-COASTER For This Useful Post:

of course he SAW it, LG. He just couldn't READ it. Isn't it IORNic that he's now "written" a book? after those gawd awful motions he forced us to read he should be paying us!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IfIMay For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
    According to a comment made on the Amazon page for JBs book:

"If you have an Ipad or Apple account you can download a sample of the 1st 140 pages of Baez's Book for free. Total BS. Nothing we haven't heard. Same crap you can google. "

FWIW
    when he was on IS the other day discussing Sandusky verdict, the rambling and the usual aaaaaaaand-ing - ay yi yi. needed a shave badly aaaaand wore an open-necked shirt, both of which accentuated his jowls. he looked like an unmade bed, especially on a split screen w/ Ryan Smith who is always so well-groomed

anyway, there was much grousing about how the public's right to know "pervades" the justice system these days aaaaand how it would be to justice's advantage if more proceedings could be kept from the public eye. which led into mentioning the "secret" FCA evidence never disclosed until he wrote his book. Ryan asked him to elaborate aaaaand he said the publishers have real strong restrictions against him making any verbal disclosures ... "but it's all in the book". (no, it's not. can't believe they don't edit statements like that)

aaaaand I wish I had changed the channel, shoulda known better

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gramcracker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gramcracker View Post
    when he was on IS the other day discussing Sandusky verdict, the rambling and the usual aaaaaaaand-ing - ay yi yi. needed a shave badly aaaaand wore an open-necked shirt, both of which accentuated his jowls. he looked like an unmade bed, especially on a split screen w/ Ryan Smith who is always so well-groomed

anyway, there was much grousing about how the public's right to know "pervades" the justice system these days aaaaand how it would be to justice's advantage if more proceedings could be kept from the public eye. which led into mentioning the "secret" FCA evidence never disclosed until he wrote his book. Ryan asked him to elaborate aaaaand he said the publishers have real strong restrictions against him making any verbal disclosures ... "but it's all in the book". (no, it's not. can't believe they don't edit statements like that)

aaaaand I wish I had changed the channel, shoulda known better
    Your post is just cracking me up!!! Aaannd - is Baez talking about the so-called evidence that was proven to be unfounded and not accepted into evidence or is he talking about the shrinks aaaannnddd that they were pulled because he was terrified the prosecution was going to depose them or is he talking about his Frye expert from New York that he didn't use because the guy ended up pro-prosecution in his evidence presentation. Remember how he almost slipped at the trial and HHJP said do you really want to go there Mr. Baez?

I hope one of our members buys the darned thing because I want to read just how bad it is and how badly it stinks up the bookshelves.
    Maybe if it bombs he'll be asked on less talk shows...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I may not be the best person to respond...can't tell you how many hours I spent watching the webcam. LOL

PS- thank goodness I wasn't alone or I'd really be worried
    I loved that webcam.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baily For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Baily View Post
    I loved that webcam.

Me too - STALKER CAM ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    Me too - STALKER CAM ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!
    Red shirt guy
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lisalei321 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I contend that people who have seen and read the most heinous crimes have to have somewhat very soft and have some feelings for the like of these critters. I would state some of the crimes but I don't want to make people sick. If these people can think that humans like the ones that tortured the Petit family should live and we as a society must care for them, something is very wrong. To imagine what some of them do in prison and some of their demands, well, I don't think these soft hearts realize what is involved.

I say, for the petit perps and others like them, walk them out of the courtroom and shoot them...save the system money, FPS!

As far as FCA goes, Ann Finley, put the DP into every one of the Pinellas twelves' microscopic brains with her babble about FCA and the DP. I am going to assume that the County of Pinellas is not conservative....and the defense had the advantage. Did Judge Perry pick that County?

To me, those who have made a choice to kill have stepped over a line and there is no going back. Many go on to kill again unless they are stopped by getting caught. To keep the ones that made that choice alive is not justice for their victims and their families.

Go look up Kenneth McDuff. He was on death row in 1966 for killing two young men and raping and killing the girl that was with them. He received three death sentences and they were overturned to life. He came close to sitting in the electric chair twice. In Texas, at the time, life meant ten years and because of overcrowding in Texas prisons he was released. He started killing young women again shortly after being released. He was arrested and given another death sentence and it was finally carried out in 1998 after he fought it every step of the way.

Look up PeeWee Gaskins. He raped and killed a young mother then sodomized and killed her 18 month old little girl. He said he "released his essence" (you can't say it in a nice way) as he choked her to death.

I think of the babies and children at the Dreamcatchers for abuse children site and think some people just need killing.

The Pinellas 12 weren't stupid. They just didn't care.
    Last edited by ILikeToBendPages; 06-25-2012 at 11:21 PM.

All opinions expressed by me on Websleuths are my very own thoughts, not yours, and are to stay on this website

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ILikeToBendPages For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    I sent an alert to indiegogo - who ever created this donations page has since changed the main page content to now direct people to not use the indiegogo site, and send donations to directly to CM... thought that inidegogo would like to know that the page creator was using their site for hits, and to then directing people to not use it but mail $$$ to CM.

Another fail for the dark side.

ZsaZsa - click here - it started out as sad story that ended up being a overflow of kindness for a nice lady who was treated horribly.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=bus+monitor
    Zippitydoda, I am sorry but I did not give you credit for the information and the link you provided for Indiegogo. Thank you.

I imagine you got the same good news that I got:

Hi**********,
    We've got an update for you in response to your request (#83193). See below!

David, Jun 25 19:16 (PDT):
    Hi ************,
    Thanks so much for the heads up. We have frozen this campaign for the time being and are looking into it.
    Cheers,
    David
    --
    Indiegogo - www.**************

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SallyLu For This Useful Post:

On top of the actual murder, what do you guys believe was the most egregious act committed?
    e.g.
    - Letting parents find the car, open the trunk, smell the smell and drive it home
    -Fabrication of fake nanny
    -Dumping of child, like garbage (and/or family pets) so close to home
    -Blaming George/Lee

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pattymarie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    On top of the actual murder, what do you guys believe was the most egregious act committed?
    e.g.
    - Letting parents find the car, open the trunk, smell the smell and drive it home
    -Blaming George/Lee
    For me without question it was the dumping of Caylee's body like garbage so close to home.

And by the way - I didn't buy the whole pets in garbage bags story and George. Before vets became so commercial and cities built up - people often buried their beloved pets in their back garden close to the family, and not many people dumped their pets in a hole in the ground without wrapping them first. i thought the defense was using a pretty dumb excuse of blame the family and/or to explain how Caylee was dumped and maybe point the blame on George. Surprised the prosecution didn't clue in.

For me - throwing Caylee in a couple of garbage bags and dumping her like trash had nothing to do with burying a beloved pet. Nothing.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by IfIMay View Post
    of course he SAW it, LG. He just couldn't READ it. Isn't it IORNic that he's now "written" a book? after those gawd awful motions he forced us to read he should be paying us!
    OMG - don't remind me! I hope for the sake of anyone silly enough to buy the darned thing that he had an editor who had unlimited red ink available..

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

e.g.
    -Blaming George/Lee
    For me it was the hope she gave everyone that Caylee was still alive. A close second is the description of the phone call she gave to LE from Caylee the day she was arrested. She described Caylee reading a book and being happy all the time knowing her child was dead and rotting in the woods. Thinking about it makes me cry all over again.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to coco puff For This Useful Post:

Does anyone else watch a true crime show where someone is convicted with about 1/10th of the evidence LE had in this case and wonder WTF? Just Curious.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to coco puff For This Useful Post:

I hope Debby doesn't cause too much damage down in FL but it looks like she is now aiming for Orlando - probably narrowing in on finding FCA for us.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:

wonders is online now My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    e.g.
    -Blaming George/Lee
    Oh Boy! Where does one even begin?
    I guess for me the coldness of it all, which led to all the lies to cover up a horrible murder of a 2 1/2 year old child Caylee. And lastly. CFCA is free to go anywhere and everywhere she wants to, leaving behind more distruction in her wake.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

wonders is online now My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    For me without question it was the dumping of Caylee's body like garbage so close to home.

And by the way - I didn't buy the whole pets in garbage bags story and George. Before vets became so commercial and cities built up - people often buried their beloved pets in their back garden close to the family, and not many people dumped their pets in a hole in the ground without wrapping them first. i thought the defense was using a pretty dumb excuse of blame the family and/or to explain how Caylee was dumped and maybe point the blame on George. Surprised the prosecution didn't clue in.

For me - throwing Caylee in a couple of garbage bags and dumping her like trash had nothing to do with burying a beloved pet. Nothing.
    I do think there is truth in the pet testimony. They said that the first pet was wrapped up by the Vet for them to bring home and bury. GA & CA said he/they used packing tape around the snoot, LA said it was duct tape, lol, who would have thought he'd go in a different direction concerning the tape. Annnyyywho! I just feel that CFCA had a great education on how to wrap up a dead body.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    I hope Debby doesn't cause too much damage down in FL but it looks like she is now aiming for Orlando - probably narrowing in on finding FCA for us.
    And all this rain reminds me of when she dumped little Caylee in those woods. The tropical storm that come through then was little Caylee crying from above, look what my Mommie did to me. R.I.P. little Angel.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:

There was a depo that included info that CA called said zanny number only to find out it was actually the number of one of her friends.
    But none of the what if's matter to me - because it was FCA who couldn't produce her child after 31 days and it was FCA who told the LE about Zanny and it was FCA who was charged with capital murder. For me watching at that time, CA was a grandmother who'd gone off the deep end but the right one was arrested and stood trial.

If CA had taken Caylee and hidden her from FCA do you think FCA would have sat in jail to protect her mother for four years? She hates her mother - so IMO - no way. The carp that CA pulled at least to me anyway was just rubbish stuff. You could see the LE and the prosecution were treating her like an annoying wasp and basically paid no attention to what she said as they progressed with the case. IMO

Also the phrase "is this like the last time" that Lee asked - to me didn't have anything to do with CA but was something FCA had pulled in the past.

But then, we all have differing opinions and that's a good thing. We wouldn't want to be sheep like FCA's jury.
    Can't rehash the past now, it's over with, but will we ever really know the real truth; depositions or no deposition, or just what was given to the masses in entirety? I don't think the majority of people are sheep where it relates to fca, at the same time, I don't think a lot of people are giving out free passes to any of the others who muddied the waters for her. Got to admit, it is the most bizarre case that will go down in history. Nobody will ever forget it nor forgive it. Like the OH. cop said it best 'The answer is sitting in that room'.

42. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:

e.g.
    -Blaming George/Lee
    My answer is Dumping Caylee's body, but there is more to it than that. Casey's treatment of Caylee's body after she murdered her, to me, was the most egregious act after the actual murder.

Casey drove around with Caylee's lifeless body in the trunk of her car. While she was having sex with Tony (hours after Caylee had died) Caylee's lifeless body lay in the trunk of her car. Dead. It was like nothing ever happened and she hadn't a care in the world. The hours and hours she spent driving around in those 2-odd-something-days with Caylee's body in her trunk still gets to me. The way she was able to blame the smell of Caylee's decomposing body on George running over an animal or squirrels climbing up her engine and dying. 31 days later -- when 911 was finally called -- Casey went and sat in the closed off garage with the car. No one else could stand the stench, but Casey was drawn to it. Like a serial killer, she, imo, enjoyed the smell of her "greatest accomplishment."

The act of throwing Caylee's body into those woods to be eaten by scavengers ties into this. The entire treatment of Caylee's remains was Casey's most vile act after the murder. She watched the world look for Caylee, dead or alive, and all along she knew Caylee was just within walking distance from the home Caylee grew up in.

I could go on and on, but it still makes me so very mad!
    Justice for Trayvon

44. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Oh Boy! Where does one even begin?
    I guess for me the coldness of it all, which led to all the lies to cover up a horrible murder of a 2 1/2 year old child Caylee. And lastly. CFCA is free to go anywhere and everywhere she wants to, leaving behind more distruction in her wake.
    Thank You! That's pretty much the nutshell. It is beyond amazing all that has happened in the wake of the verdict, so many strange and unusual events took place, it all just can't be a fluke.

46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:

I do think there is truth in the pet testimony. They said that the first pet was wrapped up by the Vet for them to bring home and bury. GA & CA said he/they used packing tape around the snoot, LA said it was duct tape, lol, who would have thought he'd go in a different direction concerning the tape. Annnyyywho! I just feel that CFCA had a great education on how to wrap up a dead body.
    Not sure what else a vet would send a dead pet home in if not a plastic/garbage bag? FCA put her in the cloth bag, then two garbage bags, and she didn't use the duct tape on the bags, she put it on Caylee's face.

And she didn't gently bury Caylee - she carried her around in the trunk of her car until the decomp smell was so bad that she threw the bag off the side of the road. I do not see a parallel here at all, unless you could compare it to how the family as do most families, get rid of their garbage. For me it was more defense crapola. As for Lee - if that's what his parents did - there was no point in lying about it on the stand. But I don't see at all how that prompted FCA's behaviour.

48. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

This bizarre family - the stuff they do never ends! I just could not take my beloved pet and put him in a trash dump swamp,not knowing what will happen to his remains- washed up with a storm, dug up by scavengers- most people who love their pets treat them with much more regard than they do - at least bury them in your own backyard. No wonder CA thinks there was nothing to get too upset about when Casey dumped ' the shell' of Caylee out in the swamp!

50. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 128 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast