Page 34 of 212 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 3177
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I may not be the best person to respond...can't tell you how many hours I spent watching the webcam. LOL

    PS- thank goodness I wasn't alone or I'd really be worried
    Yup - LG sheepishly raises hand to be counted.....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.


  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  3. #497
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
    According to a comment made on the Amazon page for JBs book:

    "If you have an Ipad or Apple account you can download a sample of the 1st 140 pages of Baez's Book for free. Total BS. Nothing we haven't heard. Same crap you can google. "

    FWIW
    Does this mean you downloaded it? if so tell us more.....

    You weren't surprised were you? I got the feeling he was writing for the five individuals who had never heard of the case....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  5. #498
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    but without all of the media attention, there would probably have been a conviction. i.e. no 200K, no over zealous lawyers looking to promote books, no seeking hermit jurers... There is no good that came from any of this at all.
    You've got a point there alright....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.


  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  7. #499
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada "A"
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I may not be the best person to respond...can't tell you how many hours I spent watching the webcam. LOL

    PS- thank goodness I wasn't alone or I'd really be worried
    That made me laugh. Hard. Cuz i was right along with ya!!!!
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:


  9. #500
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    390
    The 31 days! THAT got the media's attention. 31 days was recited over and over. Next, we all heard, on EVERY news show, morning noon and night...CA's frantic voice on the 911 call. I bet half of the country could recite her words.." smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"! The media ran with this! And we were all sucked in. Yuppers, the media was part of the story.


  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shotgun09 For This Useful Post:


  11. #501
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Does this mean you downloaded it? if so tell us more.....

    You weren't surprised were you? I got the feeling he was writing for the five individuals who had never heard of the case....
    Nah... I don't have an IPad - I'm a Droid.

    Don't think I could stomach it anyways.

    LOL - Maybe he was writing it for the 12 from Pinellas County - in case they wanted to see the evidence.


  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:


  13. #502
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
    Nah... I don't have an IPad - I'm a Droid.

    Don't think I could stomach it anyways.

    LOL - Maybe he was writing it for the 12 from Pinellas County - in case they wanted to see the evidence.
    WHAT?? Are you telling me Baez saw the evidence?? Who knew!!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.


  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  15. #503
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    pasadena, california
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    WHAT?? Are you telling me Baez saw the evidence?? Who knew!!
    rof..that cracked me up.. thanks for the laugh.


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEFT-COASTER For This Useful Post:


  17. #504
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    943
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    WHAT?? Are you telling me Baez saw the evidence?? Who knew!!
    of course he SAW it, LG. He just couldn't READ it. Isn't it IORNic that he's now "written" a book? after those gawd awful motions he forced us to read he should be paying us!


  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IfIMay For This Useful Post:


  19. #505
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Utah
    Posts
    1,682
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
    According to a comment made on the Amazon page for JBs book:

    "If you have an Ipad or Apple account you can download a sample of the 1st 140 pages of Baez's Book for free. Total BS. Nothing we haven't heard. Same crap you can google. "

    FWIW
    when he was on IS the other day discussing Sandusky verdict, the rambling and the usual aaaaaaaand-ing - ay yi yi. needed a shave badly aaaaand wore an open-necked shirt, both of which accentuated his jowls. he looked like an unmade bed, especially on a split screen w/ Ryan Smith who is always so well-groomed

    anyway, there was much grousing about how the public's right to know "pervades" the justice system these days aaaaand how it would be to justice's advantage if more proceedings could be kept from the public eye. which led into mentioning the "secret" FCA evidence never disclosed until he wrote his book. Ryan asked him to elaborate aaaaand he said the publishers have real strong restrictions against him making any verbal disclosures ... "but it's all in the book". (no, it's not. can't believe they don't edit statements like that)

    aaaaand I wish I had changed the channel, shoulda known better


  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gramcracker For This Useful Post:


  21. #506
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by gramcracker View Post
    when he was on IS the other day discussing Sandusky verdict, the rambling and the usual aaaaaaaand-ing - ay yi yi. needed a shave badly aaaaand wore an open-necked shirt, both of which accentuated his jowls. he looked like an unmade bed, especially on a split screen w/ Ryan Smith who is always so well-groomed

    anyway, there was much grousing about how the public's right to know "pervades" the justice system these days aaaaand how it would be to justice's advantage if more proceedings could be kept from the public eye. which led into mentioning the "secret" FCA evidence never disclosed until he wrote his book. Ryan asked him to elaborate aaaaand he said the publishers have real strong restrictions against him making any verbal disclosures ... "but it's all in the book". (no, it's not. can't believe they don't edit statements like that)

    aaaaand I wish I had changed the channel, shoulda known better
    Your post is just cracking me up!!! Aaannd - is Baez talking about the so-called evidence that was proven to be unfounded and not accepted into evidence or is he talking about the shrinks aaaannnddd that they were pulled because he was terrified the prosecution was going to depose them or is he talking about his Frye expert from New York that he didn't use because the guy ended up pro-prosecution in his evidence presentation. Remember how he almost slipped at the trial and HHJP said do you really want to go there Mr. Baez?

    I hope one of our members buys the darned thing because I want to read just how bad it is and how badly it stinks up the bookshelves.
    Maybe if it bombs he'll be asked on less talk shows...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.


  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  23. #507
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I may not be the best person to respond...can't tell you how many hours I spent watching the webcam. LOL

    PS- thank goodness I wasn't alone or I'd really be worried
    I loved that webcam.


  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baily For This Useful Post:


  25. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by Baily View Post
    I loved that webcam.

    Me too - STALKER CAM ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!



  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:


  27. #509
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Polk County, Florida
    Posts
    7,190
    Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    Me too - STALKER CAM ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!
    Red shirt guy
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

    IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!



  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lisalei321 For This Useful Post:


  29. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I contend that people who have seen and read the most heinous crimes have to have somewhat very soft and have some feelings for the like of these critters. I would state some of the crimes but I don't want to make people sick. If these people can think that humans like the ones that tortured the Petit family should live and we as a society must care for them, something is very wrong. To imagine what some of them do in prison and some of their demands, well, I don't think these soft hearts realize what is involved.

    I say, for the petit perps and others like them, walk them out of the courtroom and shoot them...save the system money, FPS!

    As far as FCA goes, Ann Finley, put the DP into every one of the Pinellas twelves' microscopic brains with her babble about FCA and the DP. I am going to assume that the County of Pinellas is not conservative....and the defense had the advantage. Did Judge Perry pick that County?


    To me, those who have made a choice to kill have stepped over a line and there is no going back. Many go on to kill again unless they are stopped by getting caught. To keep the ones that made that choice alive is not justice for their victims and their families.

    Go look up Kenneth McDuff. He was on death row in 1966 for killing two young men and raping and killing the girl that was with them. He received three death sentences and they were overturned to life. He came close to sitting in the electric chair twice. In Texas, at the time, life meant ten years and because of overcrowding in Texas prisons he was released. He started killing young women again shortly after being released. He was arrested and given another death sentence and it was finally carried out in 1998 after he fought it every step of the way.

    Look up PeeWee Gaskins. He raped and killed a young mother then sodomized and killed her 18 month old little girl. He said he "released his essence" (you can't say it in a nice way) as he choked her to death.

    I think of the babies and children at the Dreamcatchers for abuse children site and think some people just need killing.

    The Pinellas 12 weren't stupid. They just didn't care.
    Last edited by ILikeToBendPages; 06-25-2012 at 11:21 PM.


    All opinions expressed by me on Websleuths are my very own thoughts, not yours, and are to stay on this website


  30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ILikeToBendPages For This Useful Post:


Page 34 of 212 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sidebar Discussion #5
    By Harmony2 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2045
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 11:07 PM
  2. Sidebar Discussion #4
    By Harmony2 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2235
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 05:34 PM
  3. Sidebar Discussion #3
    By Harmony2 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2176
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 01:41 AM
  4. Sidebar Discussion
    By beach in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1971
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 09:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •