Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
So, I'm guessing you guys have been hungry, huh? ;)

sandwichplatter.jpg

Link

veggieplatter.jpg

Link

desserttrays.jpg

Link

For everyone who followed the Casey Anthony trial last summer:

I have to share a laffy :floorlaugh: A new red wine was featured at the market today, and I was sure when I read the label that it was Iorny Cabernet Sauvignon :D Of course, it was actually "irony", but I had a good chuckle :lol:

:toastred:

I'm hesitant, but we're gonna try this again.

It killed me to pull the last Sidebar thread but that last thread was concerning. At one time the Sidebar thread served a good purpose - a place for everyone to decompress and discuss the latest news (but not really news, iykwim :innocent:). What the Sidebar cannot be is a place to bash any of the players - that goes for written posts and or photos. I understand how it happens and realize that no one means any real harm or does it intentionally - it just starts out as something funny and spirals downhill quickly. WS doesn't roll with the bashing, no matter what the circumstances. So, hope the disappearance made an impact and will help remind everyone that TOS still applies here.

We want the Caylee devotees to have a place to still congregate and discuss. So, it is up to you guys to keep this discussion on the right track. Otherwise, the Sidebar will have to go bye-bye permanently and I don't think any of us want that. The Sidebar is legendary and a big part of this forum. Fond memories of this place. :heartluv:

Okay, everybody grab a sandwich, some veggies and dessert. Cheers!

Maybe we can open the bar a little later. Wth is ynot anyway? Has she been slacking around here? :aktion1:

:great:
I went to have coffee with a friend and came home to a feast in a new Sidebar. Could today get any better? Thank you so much Beach, you :rocker:.

After watching the Hatfileds & McCoys, I thought Jena Malone would play a great Casey A. Don't you think she resembles her look during the trial?

Attachments

• jena mccoy as casey1.jpg
    jena mccoy as casey1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 38
So who is going to watch the panel discussion with ja?

:rocker: :rollercoaster: :clap: :blowkiss: :gthanks: :loveyou: :hot: Now I'm too tired to post.

After watching the Hatfileds & McCoys, I thought Jena Malone would play a great Casey A. Don't you think she resembles her look during the trial?

She looks like she can make the face and gestures Casey made near the end of the trial when someone wasn't getting to a sidebar quick enough.

Thank you Beach, I was starving over here. When the last side bar went down, I was like, "Was it something that I said?" I have been known to go over the top from time to time. To all my WS friends, let's dig in.
Now, where was I? Oh yeah, when is FCA's probation up?

Thank you Beach, I was starving over here. When the last side bar went down, I was like, "Was it something that I said?" I have been known to go over the top from time to time. To all my WS friends, let's dig in.
Now, where was I? Oh yeah, when is FCA's probation up?

I'm sure for whoever is hiding her.....not soon enough. lol jmo

caylee-anthony-300.jpg

ETA - I love this picture of Caylee. Please note the playhouse in the background where she should be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain