Neiman Marcus Shopper Sues Store After It Won't Take Back Gifts From Cheating Ex-Husb

Reader

Reaction score
http://gma.yahoo.com/neiman-marcus-...ack-gifts-155635423--abc-news-topstories.html

Sex, money, shopping and betrayal spurred a woman scorned to file suit against Neiman Marcus after the luxury retailer, known for its generous return policy, refused to take back $1.4 million worth of merchandise.

During the three years Patricia Walker spent bedridden recovering from a traffic accident, her then-husband Robert Tennison's spending spiked at the retailer's Dallas location. He showered her with an outsized pile of gifts. But all the while, according to the suit, he was allegedly carrying on a secret affair with Favi Lo, his wife's trusted Neiman Marcus personal shopper.

Lo earned a steep commission from the sales, which were made using Walker's account, her attorney, Mark Ticer, said.

More at link.....

Is it her account with her own money or her account with hubbys money?

Either way, 3 years is a bit long to try to return merchandise.

Donate it & take a tax write off.

Is it her account with her own money or her account with hubbys money?

Either way, 3 years is a bit long to try to return merchandise.

Donate it & take a tax write off.

It was her money and her account, and she didn't know what was going on...she had an accident and was bedridden for 3 years.....

I dunno. I think she might have a case. Their employee was involved in scamming this customer. She was having an affair with the customer's husband and using the customer's card for payment, apparently without the customer knowing.

I hope she wins :D

It was her money and her account, and she didn't know what was going on...she had an accident and was bedridden for 3 years.....

OK, then he's a scum bag loser.Somebody had to be paying the monthly bills. Did he steal that money from his wife too?

OK, then he's a scum bag loser.Somebody had to be paying the monthly bills. Did he steal that money from his wife too?

apparently from what i hear, she is the one that comes from money. so she was essentially buying her own gifts i suppose

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back