GUILTY WA - Hector Hernandez, 15, brutally murdered, Tacoma, 1 June 2012

Awwww. What a sad day for the mom to have to find an awful scene like that with her boys involved. I came home to find the smell of pot when my kids were teens, or to find a girlfriend hiding in my son's closet---but a dead body---thank God, no....

The mom didn't call it in. She drove to the police station. IMO that was a good lookout. You never know. They may have had to then kill their own mother.

When the mother and cops returned the body had been moved outside to a recycling bin.

Nobody tells you in parenting 101 that someday you just may come home to find both your kids standing over a dead body.

so I wonder who the victim is?

I wonder who the victim is?

I also wonder why the boys even tried to move the body. It's not like they weren't already busted.

That poor mom :(

I feel awful for the mother, but she did the right thing! Thank God! So many times, these mothers or parents cover for their children out of "love" when all they are doing is enabling them to continue with their behaviors. Love is turning them in! Holding them accountable! No matter the cost! Prayers to this mother and whoever the victim is and his family!

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/kc...ans-body-in-her-home-20120601,0,5882423.story

Tacoma teenagers arrested on first-degree murder charges; 16-year-old to be charged as adult

snip

The victim was identified as 15-year-old Hector Hernandez by the Pierce County Medical Examiner's Office.

Pierce County prosectuor Mark Lindquist said that Hernandez died at the hands of the teenagers in what was an apparent set-up. Hernandez lived two blocks from the suspects.

Hernandez was supposed to bring about $100 worth of marijuana to the boys, but when he arrived they tried to rob him of the drugs and his money. When Hernandez fought back, the 16-year-old grabbed a knife and began stabbing him.

His younger brother then grabbed a largeand the two ended up stabbing Hernandez more than 30 times altogether. They then placed him in the bathtub and slit his throat. Hernandez was found with the blade of a knife sticking out of his head. He was stabbed multiple times in the face.

much more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back