Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    I will ck out FB pages of friends to see whats up

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pmason For This Useful Post:

I think LE may be more concerned than we realize. According to JJ, they had a dog out tracking Nancy's scent on the night of May 31 (this is the same day she went missing). The next morning (6-1), JJ wrote that they had what looked like a "Swat Team" combing the area looking for Nancy. I think we may not know what all is going on because there is so little news converage.

Based on the map, I don't think anyone is sure about the neighbor or even which place Nancy was living at. It's confusing.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

The neighbor could have seen her with the blue car while leaving his house or getting the mail so I'm not concerned about how close his house was but whether this is a rumor or a fact he stated to LE. If it is what was reported to LE, they should check security footage outside the bar in the parking lot (if they or a nearby business has it) to see if the neighbor recognizes the blue car he saw. Moo
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Useful Post:

Hi all, popping in to hopefully answer some of the K9 questions.

Losing the track can happen for a variety of reasons. First we need to know what type of dogs they were using, this makes a huge difference. Are we talking SAR trailing dogs? Police K9? Police bloodhounds? All are trained differently and have different strengths and weaknesses.

After that, the next 2 likely culprits are that the person either got in a car (as relatively few train on this) or the simple issue of the home of the person and surrounding driveway/street have a ton of trails laid by that person which can be very difficult for a dog to work their way out of.

So much depends on the type of dog being used though...

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

This is the Guilford county gis map site. It looks like 5760 is the mobile home. At least two of the parcels are owned by the same individuals so the new addresses might be why it is wonky.

http://gcgis.co.guilford.nc.us/guilford_new/
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Useful Post:

I wonder what kind of work the bf does that he goes to work so early? Or does he live quite a ways from his job and that's why he left for work so early in the morning?

I believe they were renting, BTW. I seem to remember a statement about a call to the landlord. I'll check.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

Nvmd. From the size of the bar I think the other patrons would see exactly who she was talking to so that theory might be out the window. Moo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Nvmd. From the size of the bar I think the other patrons would see exactly who she was talking to so that theory might be out the window. Moo
    It was stated on DD FB who she was talking to, so I would *assume* LE has also...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to longtallcold For This Useful Post:

pmason - do you know where this "bad guy" is (now) that NJ was hanging around with after her husband's death and before she moved in with her daughter?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

Hello! I noticed on NJ's facebook page that one of her likes is a store in Mebane that has antiques and other items. I wonder if she may have sold or given them items to sell on consignment (the box).

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:

NJ also has likes on her FB of some motorcycle social networking sites. I don't know if she has access to the internet and she is active on it or not. It may not hurt to send a note out to all her FB friends and hopefully the word is getting out in all the locations, her current and previous that she lived. Her accointances from riding motorcycles would I'm sure, do wonders in helping search for her.

I would be happy to help with that with her daughters ok but is that against TOS?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:

Being the owner of a blue car, i can tell you that the vast majority of blue cars these days are compacts. Mine is a Mazda3. I see a lot of blue cars like mine on the road and very few other styles of blue cars.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Rules re: Social Network Pages

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
    BBM - You can link the victim's FB page, as long as you are 100% sure it is the right person.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryanemsmom For This Useful Post:

Along the lines of the antique interest, I was wondering whether she might have earned extra money from making things at home: quilts, cakes, paintings, etc.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Here's an update to an earlier article. Nothing new to report, unfortunately.

http://www.news-record.com/content/2...s_summit_woman

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Considering For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast