1132 users online (264 members and 868 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JB Fletcher is offline Adversity does not build character, it reveals it.

John Edward's mistress writes tell- all memoir

Rielle Hunter, the former mistress of John Edwards and the mother of their 4-year-old daughter, has written what the publisher promise to be a revealing memoir hitting the shelves later this month.

http://www.people.com/people/article...600520,00.html

My first thought when I saw her picture was that she has obviously had plastic surgery since she had the affair with John Edwards. She looks much better now. My second thought was...well....maybe that's best left unsaid.
    Last edited by JB Fletcher; 06-02-2012 at 04:52 PM.

She has no shame what so ever.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

OMG. No.

Guess he paid someone off.

Or the jurors were <modsnip>
    Last edited by JBean; 06-21-2012 at 04:14 AM. Reason: removed descriptive term

Just looked at the People article and oh yeah...no doubt she had some plastic surgery, got botox and has had lots of fillers injected into her face! I hope her book flops. Go away woman - you and John Edwards. Just go away already.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    OMG. No.

Guess he paid someone off.

Or the jurors were <modsnip>
    BBM

As in the Casey Anthony case.
    Last edited by JBean; 06-21-2012 at 04:13 AM. Reason: removed descriptive term

That is how I feel about both of them.

I hope she makes no money off this book... And I hope he doesn't write one either.

'A pretty face don't make no pretty heart'. Robert Palmer

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Looks like a cross between the knife and that infallible digital body cream known as Photoshop.

Every time I hear or see something about her, I can't help but feel like it is a slap to Elizabeth Edwards memory... I wish she (Rielle) would just go away. Unless her book is just one page that says "I was a selfish woman who made a dying woman with cancer cry... and her husband encouraged it and helped... the end. " I will not be reading it.

The publisher of her book is the same one for Jose Baez. I guess this "boutique" publishing house likes selling four or five books a year.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    'A pretty face don't make no pretty heart'. Robert Palmer
    And she has neither, IMO.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

In the offchance someone out there had given her the benefit of doubt, she wrote a tell-all book to prove she is a real floozie..... nice. very classy.

I won't buy the book...I won't read it for free...and I won't read it unless someone pays me a whole hunka cash.

Just wish JE was more of a real man. And what's-her-name was more of a real woman.

Sadly, the children have to grow up with all this garbage [that their parents created] not just in real life, but online...some people just shouldn't be allowed to procreate. /rant

What the heck does she mean - "what really happened" ? I think we pretty much know "what really happened," it wasn't pretty, and I for one sure don't want to know the details. Just ew. Just for the record, I don't let him off the hook either. Very sleazy IMO.

She doesn't seem to understand she's not helping her child out any. It would probably be easier on her as she gets older to just let the whole "thing" fade into anonymity as much as possible.
    If there is anything worse than the sandwiches, it is the sausages which sit next to them. Joyless tubes, full of gristle, floating in a sea of something hot and sad, stuck with a plastic pin in the shape of a chef’s hat: A memorial, one feels, for some chef who hated the world, and died, forgotten and alone among his cats on a back stair in Stepney. – Douglas Adams

ITA....I learned all I ever want to know about their deceptive attitudes all through his trial. He's such a low-down scoundrel. I'm sure his parents are really proud of him......not!! (jmo)

I don't know which of those two are more disgusting.
    That poor baby sure has some nice role models for parents huh?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast