New Probe announced ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good!

I drove in front of the house again a couple of weeks ago....so sad. I hope her family gets answers.

...from this week's Newsweek article about Mary Kennedy:

In the weeks before Mary Richardson Kennedy began searching the Internet for instructions on how to make a noose,...

I would assume that most people planning to hang themselves would do likewise. We can only wonder if SDSO looked at Rebecca's computer for a similar search.

I don't believe they found anything on her computer related to suicide.
Police released everything they could to point to suicide.
And not a peep about any searches on how to kill herself. So, it's a safe bet there weren't any.
I still can't figure out how this, by all description mentally normal woman, managed to kill herself in such a spectacular manner after tying her hands and feet up.
How did she know how to do all that? And why? Considering that from everything we know, this was her first try at suicide, why did she do all that?

On July 7, 2012 at 3 PM (PST) Attorney Anne Bremner posted the following on FACEBOOK ...

"For all who follow (and support the reopening of) the Rebecca Zahau case, the case is still under review by the California Attorney General. Thank you for your interest and support."

Anne Bremner ‏@annembremner

For all who follow (and support the reopening of) the Rebecca Zahau case, the case is still under review by the... http://fb.me/1MwnaLYSj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy