2nd Anniversary. Desiree and Kaine still without a son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufnstuf

"Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalance
Reaction score
Horman, 38, doesn't dwell on what might have happened to Kyron. Instead, he's planning for his return.

"I'm trying to keep pace with him," Horman said. "He's going to be 10 in September."

Just the other day, Horman bought new clothes to fit a taller, bigger Kyron. Kaine Horman updates Kyron's room as well, occasionally taking out toys he enjoyed as a 7-year-old and adding new ones.

He's sure Kyron would love Legos and still play with Hot Wheels. But perhaps his video game favorites have changed, so Kaine buys Kyron new ones from time to time.

"Just because he's not here doesn't mean there's anything different in terms of him being part of the family," Horman said. "He's part of the family in a different way at the moment."

More here: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/06/does_kaine_horman_think_his_so.html

So sad.

It's absolutely heartbreaking. I would like nothing more than to bring ths man peace.

I cannot believe it's been 2 years..

I heard the ATL for Kyron go out on the scanner, I contacted Kimster and she created a thread for Kyron..

Who would have guessed that night that he would not be found and 2 years later we feel no closer to finding him than we did.. that night..

Videos I made w/my own pictures I took..

Don't give up Hope...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Ic3efMPMQ"]Don't give up hope... Kyron Horman - YouTube[/ame]

Dedicated to all the SAR's that have searched for Kyron
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOTOrtzgLAU"]Dedicated to SAR's for Kyron - YouTube[/ame]

:rose:Remembering Kyron on this very sad day :rose:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:​

This is so sad, and it sounds like Kaine needs some kind of help with raising the baby. Coincidentally, I am reading TWO books who feature a child growing up in the shadow of an older dead sibling they never really knew, (The Girls from Ames, and A Widow for One Year), and how that loss of their parent's shadows their lives forever. I can't think this is good for the baby - although right now she may not be so affected by it as she will in be later years. A deceased sibling she won't remember as a living brother holds such a place of prominence in her home, as if his ghost presence is growing up along with her. A visible monument to her father's crippling pain.

I understand Kaine's desire to keep the memory of Kryon growing up and changing interests and clothing sizes as if he were still living, but at some point I think he needs counseling on how to buffer the growing baby from this. I wonder if he could get some kind of help and guidance from adults who as children have grown up in a situation like this.

Kyron_Horman_062510_093_1_540x405_370x278.jpg

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/07/27/Kyron_Horman_062510_093_1_540x405_370x278.jpg

:rose: We will NEVER forget you! :rose:

Kyrons case was finally got me to register for an account after doing so much lurking.

I will never forget his sweet little face and smile, and will always wait for news of his homecoming.

I don't know what happened to you Kyron, who is responsible, or where you are now, but I hope you know somehow of all the love and affection and hope held by so many of us for you. :rose:

My son is the same age as Kyron, to a day. He had a floorball game today and is doing pretty good at school even though he isn't very good at listening to instructions. His room is an unholy mess most of the time. During the last two years he has finished the Lego Starwars Saga, the Lego Indiana Jones and the Lego Batman Playstation games and lately he's built up quite a world in the browser game Minecraft. He and his friends love to jump on the trampoline. We are going to a children's rock concert on Sunday. He's had a tough time this year because of the pollen and we're thinking about treatment options for his allergies. He reads a lot of Disney comics and can quote the Simpsons word for word. He made a science project about owls and built a hovercraft in an after-school club. He is getting to be old enough to be protective of his younger siblings and to let them provoke him without getting worked up about it.

This is what Kyron's life should be like too (except for the allergy). Where are you, Kyron?

What a sweet little boy. With his glasses, and sweet smile, he reminds me of my youngest daughter.
My heart goes out to all those who love and miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313