1230 users online (194 members and 1036 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Man Leaves Baby In Stroller After Drug Deal Goes Bad

Admittedly just by reading the header I couldn't figure out what happened. I was thinking "What he got beat (ripped off) so he was going to punish the dealers by making them babysit?" Like what?

No and thankfully this little tyke is alive and was not physically hurt.

David Hysel Kelly made arrangments to meet a dealer. The dealer pulled up and Kelly got in the seat next to him while leaving little in the stroller just outside the car. The dealer took off with presumably numbnut's money and his body dragging it along. The dealer almost hit the stroller.

At the chagrin of neighbors who caught the action the guy just up and left thelittle one all alone. What is that about?

Busted!
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...g-deal/1233514

For a second I was also thinking he was going to report he got robbed of his drug money. People have been known to do that.

Mugshot

http://www.lookwhogotbusted.com/st-p...ly-david-hysel

Somehow I doubt this is his first arrest. Chances are also slim that was his first time coping drugs. Crazy ***.

The article states that this loser is the poor child's sole caregiver! This baby needs to be removed from this creep's care before it's too late! The article states that the man was walking away & after witnesses scolded him he went back for the baby. If I was a witness, I would have let his sorry a$$ keep on walkin, took the baby to my house & called the police!

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Mugshot

http://www.lookwhogotbusted.com/st-p...ly-david-hysel

Somehow I doubt this is his first arrest. Chances are also slim that was his first time coping drugs. Crazy ***.
    Pinellas county, huh? Was he on the Caylee Anthony jury

Good God, he is the SOLE caregiver! Sweet Mother Mary! Remove that baby immediately. I'll take her in a skinny minute.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

This is my fourth attempt to post this info. I cannot get the Pinellas County court records link to post. I have no idea what the problem is. I will try again tomorrow.

The information I am posting came from those court records.

Yes, he does have various charges against him ... 10 court records of which their online court system would only let me view the court docket on five of those records which includes the felony child neglect charge with a bond of $10,000. I did not find any drug charges among those I could view.

He was declared indigent by the court on his child neglect charge so he will have a defense attorney paid for by the state.

He has been married and divorced around 2003-2004, but I could not find any connection to the baby in the stroller. Those records, if any, could be among the five I could not view as is usually the case with domestic matters.

That poor little baby - what kind of life is he/she having???