Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8477612

Trucker's face shows effects of UV exposure
09:30 AEDT Sun Jun 3 2012
Martin Zavan

0306_truckerface_sp.jpg

The sun-ravaged face of a trucker, who spent a career with one half of his visage directly exposed to the sun's rays, has drastically illustrated the ageing effects of UV exposure.

The 69-year-old man spent 28 years at the wheel of a truck, resulting in the left side of his facing absorbing a lot more sun than the right side, New England Journal of Medicine reports.

While the skin on right half of his face is relatively smooth and free of wrinkles the left side clearly shows thickening and wrinkling of the skin....

And this is what happens when your whole face gets heavy UV exposure;

patricia-krentcil-1-300.jpg

Both of my grandfathers were truck drivers and both have had skin cancers on the left sides of their bodies. My maternal grandfather had a skin cancer on his arm from hanging his arm out the window. It was treated by the procedure that goes down into the layers of skin and is removed until no more cancer is found. It covered almost all of his forearm and they took a skin graft from his thigh to cover it up. It was very painful. A couple of months later it had metastasized to his lungs and liver. He was dead a year later. :(

My paternal grandfather is 90 years old and he has the skin cancers removed from the left side of his face every few months or so. He was always cold and wore a jacket or long sleeved shirt, that is why he has no cancers on his arms.

And this is what happens when your whole face gets heavy UV exposure;

patricia-krentcil-1-300.jpg

I wonder what she sees when she looks in the mirror - does she say..."wow, I'm really looking good today"? The pink lipstick and hair bow really complete her ensemble, and the 80's leather black jacket helps pull the whole look together.

I wonder what she sees when she looks in the mirror - does she say..."wow, I'm really looking good today"? The pink lipstick and hair bow really complete her ensemble, and the 80's leather black jacket helps pull the whole look together.

She said she'd pose for playboy if they asked. She's obviously delusional beyond words. JMO

Are you being silly Steely Dan, or did she really say that? If she did.....OH MY!

Are you being silly Steely Dan, or did she really say that? If she did.....OH MY!

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/05...or-reality-tv-show-would-do-playboy-if-asked/

‘Tanning Mom’ Patricia Krentcil Says She’s In Talks For Reality Show, Would Do Playboy
May 15, 2012 3:08 PM

...Patricia Krentcil, the Nutley, N.J. woman dubbed the “tanning mom” due to her very tanned complexion, recently told reporters for gossip site TMZ that people are interested in her for a reality TV show.

“There are a couple of people that want me,” Krentcil told reporters.

Krentcil then said, “Of course” when asked about doing Playboy. She then struck a pose for the camera....

Unless Playboy wants to get into the ipecac business I think they'll pass. :puke:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back