UNSOLVED TX - Henderson County, Human Bones found on roadside, Jun'12

bump has anyone heard anything I cant find a thing

I couldn't find anything new either. This old article contains some info that I haven't sees before

Human remains found near Tool

“We don’t have any reason to believe the remains are from more than one person,” Nutt said.
[...]
Nutt said the bones had been in a burn pile beside CR 2448. Nutt said bone fragments that had not been burned can be used to gather DNA evidence.

ETA grammar

*not sure this is correct but it’s the best match so we’ll see:

SEVEN POINTS, Texas — The Henderson County Sheriff’s Office is working a cold case in which the investigation started in 2012 outside of the Seven Points area of Henderson County. The Sheriff’s Office was notified of human remains located off of County Road 2448 near Flag Lake Road.
sketch

Deputies responded and did locate human skeletal remains on the property and began an investigation working with the Henderson County District Attorney’s Office and the Texas Rangers. The remains were taken to the University of North Texas Laboratory of Forensic Anthropology to be analyzed.

The University of North Texas concluded the remains to be a male between the age of 21 and 60, possibly white or hispanic. They also provided a sketch of what the male possibly looked like.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back