1084 users online (231 members and 853 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

AL - Jack Girdner, 73, & DeJerinett twins, 9, found murdered, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

The Alabama Department of Public Safety is issuing a statewide Missing Children Alert for two children taken from Lowndes County Sunday.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/18693714/m...ren-alert-case
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 06-06-2012 at 06:30 PM.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/18699945/m...-mother-speaks

Montgomery mother Terrye Moore is pleading for the return of her twins: 9-year-olds Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett.

"I just wanna know what happened. Wherever my children are, the family is pulling for you and we're hear waiting for you to come back...safe return all in one piece and I love 'em," Moore said.

She says her twins were last seen Sunday at her friend's house: 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner in Hope Hull.

"Last night around midnight I went to go pick them up and no one was home," Moore said.

Moore says Girdner has been a friend of three years. She says he was a church member who showed interest in her kids and had been spending time with them and babysitting.

(Source: Ala. DPS)

Taylor Alexanera DeJerinett is a 9-year-old African-American female. She is 4 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 50 pounds.

Jordan Alexander DeJerinett is a 9-year-old African-America male. He is 4 feet 1 inches tall and weighs 70 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by CarmelEyesD View Post
    Moore says Girdner has been a friend of three years. She says he was a church member who showed interest in her kids and had been spending time with them and babysitting.
    I'm not a parent, but RED FLAG here.
    always remembering

Jacob Wetterling, missing from St. Joseph, Minnesota since October 22, 1989

Jeanna North, missing from West Fargo, North Dakota since June 28, 1993

Quote Originally Posted by helpful View Post
    I'm not a parent, but RED FLAG here.
    I am a parent and I ditto that.

Me too.. A parent and a ditto.
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

It definitely sounds hinky if an elderly unrelated man shows interest in kids, volunteers to be a babysitter and then disappears with the kids. Hope they are found safe soon.

Were they planning to drive anywhere that day? A 73 year old man driving two children in a 24 years old vehicle sounds like accidents could happen too.

Where is the children's father?
    Last edited by Donjeta; 06-05-2012 at 03:02 AM.

I feel sick thinking what may have happened to these kids with this guy......bad hey, the first thing all of us are thinking...

But also, mum why would you leave your kids with a man by themselves until you are 100% sure of who he is....I would never leave my kids alone with a man unless they are their dad.
    REVAMPZ

Father is deceased according to the previously-posted article.

Prayers for the children and their mother.

Come on Alabama, get with the times. I wasn't able to check court records for this man. I also couldn't find his physical address. I must be using the wrong tools. There seem to be lots of possibilities. But we're all thinking the same horrible thoughts. The fact that he's an old white guy with two young African American children should make it more likely that they'll find him if he is on the run. I'm concerned, though, that he might have crashed and left the roadway somewhere. I hope someone follows any roads he took to look for skid marks and such.

Quote Originally Posted by CarmelEyesD View Post
    http://www.wsfa.com/story/18699945/m...-mother-speaks

Montgomery mother Terrye Moore is pleading for the return of her twins: 9-year-olds Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett.

"I just wanna know what happened. Wherever my children are, the family is pulling for you and we're hear waiting for you to come back...safe return all in one piece and I love 'em," Moore said.

She says her twins were last seen Sunday at her friend's house: 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner in Hope Hull.

"Last night around midnight I went to go pick them up and no one was home," Moore said.

BBM
    OMy Goodness this does not sound good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by revampz View Post
    I feel sick thinking what may have happened to these kids with this guy......bad hey, the first thing all of us are thinking...

But also, mum why would you leave your kids with a man by themselves until you are 100% sure of who he is....I would never leave my kids alone with a man unless they are their dad.
    Sometimes single working moms need someone to help watch the kids
    Im sure she felt this man harmless she met him at church hes an older gent,
    But thats the exact places these guys hide! Churches, socil groups ,schools
    etc etc.

Very frightening!
    What has he been doing with them for 3 yrs?
    Mybe they were now gonna tell they are getting older!
    Just my opinion!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    http://www.waff.com/story/18705353/m...ing-twins-case

ummm why is there no amber alert?????!

They have suspect info, car info, and plates...

This doesn't sound so good for the twins when the mom said they were being babysat in the city of Hope Hull.

The shift in lead investigative bodies was made after authorities came to the conclusion that no evidence exists to indicate the missing persons ever left the city of Montgomery.
    http://www.waff.com/story/18705353/m...ing-twins-case

I am extremely surprised at the calm and smiling interview by the mother. I would be FRANTIC!! I do not care if he is a friend or not. He has those children WITHOUT her permission; and she doesn't know where they are. Where is her urgency?? This is very strange!
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast