GUILTY AL - Jack Girdner, 73, & DeJerinett twins, 9, found murdered, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

http://www.wsfa.com/story/18699945/montgomery-twins-still-missing-mother-speaks

Montgomery mother Terrye Moore is pleading for the return of her twins: 9-year-olds Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett.

"I just wanna know what happened. Wherever my children are, the family is pulling for you and we're hear waiting for you to come back...safe return all in one piece and I love 'em," Moore said.

She says her twins were last seen Sunday at her friend's house: 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner in Hope Hull.

"Last night around midnight I went to go pick them up and no one was home," Moore said.

Moore says Girdner has been a friend of three years. She says he was a church member who showed interest in her kids and had been spending time with them and babysitting.

Moore says Girdner has been a friend of three years. She says he was a church member who showed interest in her kids and had been spending time with them and babysitting.

I'm not a parent, but RED FLAG here.

18693714_BG2.jpg

http://www.wsfa.com/story/18693714/mans-photo-released-in-missing-children-alert-case

It definitely sounds hinky if an elderly unrelated man shows interest in kids, volunteers to be a babysitter and then disappears with the kids. Hope they are found safe soon.

Were they planning to drive anywhere that day? A 73 year old man driving two children in a 24 years old vehicle sounds like accidents could happen too.

Where is the children's father?

I feel sick thinking what may have happened to these kids with this guy......bad hey, the first thing all of us are thinking...

But also, mum why would you leave your kids with a man by themselves until you are 100% sure of who he is....I would never leave my kids alone with a man unless they are their dad.

Father is deceased according to the previously-posted article.

Prayers for the children and their mother.

Come on Alabama, get with the times. I wasn't able to check court records for this man. I also couldn't find his physical address. I must be using the wrong tools. There seem to be lots of possibilities. But we're all thinking the same horrible thoughts. The fact that he's an old white guy with two young African American children should make it more likely that they'll find him if he is on the run. I'm concerned, though, that he might have crashed and left the roadway somewhere. I hope someone follows any roads he took to look for skid marks and such.

Montgomery mother Terrye Moore is pleading for the return of her twins: 9-year-olds Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett.

"I just wanna know what happened. Wherever my children are, the family is pulling for you and we're hear waiting for you to come back...safe return all in one piece and I love 'em," Moore said.

She says her twins were last seen Sunday at her friend's house: 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner in Hope Hull.

"Last night around midnight I went to go pick them up and no one was home," Moore said.

BBM
OMy Goodness this does not sound good to me!

I feel sick thinking what may have happened to these kids with this guy......bad hey, the first thing all of us are thinking...

But also, mum why would you leave your kids with a man by themselves until you are 100% sure of who he is....I would never leave my kids alone with a man unless they are their dad.

Sometimes single working moms need someone to help watch the kids
Im sure she felt this man harmless she met him at church hes an older gent,
But thats the exact places these guys hide! Churches, socil groups ,schools
etc etc.

Very frightening!
What has he been doing with them for 3 yrs?
Mybe they were now gonna tell they are getting older!
Just my opinion!

I am extremely surprised at the calm and smiling interview by the mother. I would be FRANTIC!! I do not care if he is a friend or not. He has those children WITHOUT her permission; and she doesn't know where they are. Where is her urgency?? This is very strange!

I know a lot of active 73 year olds, both male and female, who are still very fit and physically well. However, none that I know of would volunteer to watch one child, much less 9-year old twins.

This is a big red flag for me...and I hope I'm wrong. I know there are good people out there. And most good people who are senior adults would not be interested in taking the risk of getting hurt while watching elementary aged kids.....or would want to risk the children getting hurt while in their care.

Maybe his kids/grandkids moved far away and he is just lonely and misses having kids around. Maybe he is suspect of something amiss at home and thinks he is saving them.

"the family is pulling for you"? What a strange expression regarding missing 9 year olds!

He's previously lived in CA.....and has married. Don't know if he is divorced or what now, but a found a female, ABM, 59, who has lived in Hope Hull and CA too.

Mercedes truck, nice home......including a bridge over to an island with home? :what:

http://binged.it/KCo4Un

ETA: Not a truck...sorry. Here's pic:
images

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member