Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: AL-Jordan & Taylor DeJerinett,9-year-old twins & Jack Girdner, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Teddy bear in this pic of one of the bedrooms...????? Also, notice quite a bit of alcohol setting around, eclectic taste in art and furniture. Fwiw,,,,,but the teddy bear is concerning....along with the fact she didn't go to pick them up til midnight. IMO And yes, where is AG? She's younger, would she maybe have job in GA?

You'll need to zoom, I don't want to blow the margins again.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
    I noticed that vehicle, but I couldn't see it clearly enough to determine whether it's the same one they are seeking.
    Looks like white and then again, could be silver. ??? I don't think it will come thru with the other pic of the car unless you click on the other pictures provided on the street view, but it definitely is a Mercedes. I can tell by the front end by the rf wheel. eta: It worked, just zoom in.

http://goo.gl/maps/0xBy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

I don't see the teddy bear as concerning. My children have given my parents several stuffed animals over the years, from a "Build-A-Bear" that says "We love you, Nana!" when hugged, to various Valentine/holiday themed ones. Children love stuffed animals, and if they pick out a gift on their own, a stuffed animal might be something they would choose. Also, one time my dad bought my mother a pair of earrings, and the jewelry store was packaging all of their Valentine gifts in a stuffed teddy bear with a special little heart pouch in front that held the gift. My mother still has that bear in her bedroom, as well as several of my old stuffed animals in the bedroom we stay in when we visit them. My kids dug them out of the attic.

If this man did take these children, why now... after 3 years? I mean, seems like if he were to be an abuser, he had a good set-up, right? Now, if mom was about to move, or had expressed desire for him not to keep them anymore, I can see him up and running off with them. I would be more likely to lean towards some sort of accident they have had, especially with an elderly driver.

It's one teddy bear. It's not as if he has a cache of toys and sweets around the house. I'm not the least bit concerned about anything in the house. In fact, I'm 80 percent sure that whatever happened to the kids also happened to the man. Maybe I'm just not skeptical enough yet.

Quote Originally Posted by T4Tide View Post
    I don't see the teddy bear as concerning. My children have given my parents several stuffed animals over the years, from a "Build-A-Bear" that says "We love you, Nana!" when hugged, to various Valentine/holiday themed ones. Children love stuffed animals, and if they pick out a gift on their own, a stuffed animal might be something they would choose. Also, one time my dad bought my mother a pair of earrings, and the jewelry store was packaging all of their Valentine gifts in a stuffed teddy bear with a special little heart pouch in front that held the gift. My mother still has that bear in her bedroom, as well as several of my old stuffed animals in the bedroom we stay in when we visit them. My kids dug them out of the attic.

If this man did take these children, why now... after 3 years? I mean, seems like if he were to be an abuser, he had a good set-up, right? Now, if mom was about to move, or had expressed desire for him not to keep them anymore, I can see him up and running off with them. I would be more likely to lean towards some sort of accident they have had, especially with an elderly driver.
    Your nicer than I am....but, could be your right. LOL

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

These pics are from the same person taking the pics that were on the google map. Who's JCG you think?

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/35790150

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    "We're hear waiting for you to come back."

Hear??? Come on, a middle schooler knows the difference in 'hear' and 'here'... People are taking apart every word the mother says but nobody picked up on this? This is a journalist and they can't type the correct word? Seriously?

I hope the twins are found safe, but I'm not going to beat up on the mother just yet. She knew this guy for at least 3 years, and nobody wants to think the worst of somebody they go to church with. So she doesn't come across as the most articulate person in the world... she's in shock, give her a break.
    I noted that in the article.....but that is the ignorance of the reporter and can't really be blamed on the speaker. The reporter wrote out a quote from a VERBAL statement. There is also an error later in the article in another quote, where the reporter used the word PEACE instead of piece! The reporter shouldn't have that job, if that is their level of writing ability, and the page editor should be looking for other employment, also. BUT, many articles these days contain ridiculous errors that no one catches before they go to print.

jmo

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to raeann For This Useful Post:

I am going to research Jack Mac...
    to see if he is on any RSO list.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by helpful View Post
    I'm not a parent, but RED FLAG here.
    You have what is called common sense.

I'm a parent of 3 boys, 2 which are twins. Big red flag to me, also.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

Jack Girdner's name did not turn up on any RSO lists I researched...

National or state.

FYI... And JMO

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    http://www.waff.com/story/18705353/m...ing-twins-case

ummm why is there no amber alert?????!

They have suspect info, car info, and plates...
    No Amber Alert!!?? WTH!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    This doesn't sound so good for the twins when the mom said they were being babysat in the city of Hope Hull.

http://www.waff.com/story/18705353/m...ing-twins-case
    Hope Hull is only a few miles south of Montgomery. The comment could have meant there is no evidence they were taken out of the Montgomery area. Hoping they will clarify.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bit Analyzer For This Useful Post:

This story is not going to end well. Mom just sounds like she can't cope with the idea that a trusted church friend has anything other than good intentions.

Poor babies. I hope they are found quickly.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sfbaynancydrew For This Useful Post:

http://www.wsfa.com/story/18711307/a...es-co-homicide

The Alabama Bureau of Investigation and the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department are investigating what appears to be a homicide at this time.
    No details released in the article.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bit Analyzer For This Useful Post:

Some articles about the missing twins describe this elderly man as their caretaker. Does that mean anything significant?

I wonder why the mom was picking up her children at midnight? Did she report their disappearance at midnight to the police or did she wait until the next day?

Quote Originally Posted by Bit Analyzer View Post
    http://www.wsfa.com/story/18711307/a...es-co-homicide

No details released in the article.
    Please don't let these comments be true.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pensfan For This Useful Post:

The comments are definitely disturbing....

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

Yes, they are. This is breaking news obviously. I read that two of the news stations would be onsite in Lowndes County for the 10:00 PM news. So far, nothing published on their websites.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bit Analyzer For This Useful Post:

There was a murder suicide in my area a few weeks ago. LE called it "homicide" for 2 days until the medical examiner determined it wasn't. (I'M NOT PROCLAIMING THAT THIS IS THE SITUATION. I am only sharing what I saw occur in my area.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pensfan For This Useful Post:

Yes, they are. This is breaking news obviously. I read that two of the news stations would be onsite in Lowndes County for the 10:00 PM news. So far, nothing published on their websites.
    BTW, Good Job, Bit! You were the first to find the news....very impressive "Newbie." Glad you are among us, even if these cases get a bit sad.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    BTW, Good Job, Bit! You were the first to find the news....very impressive "Newbie." Glad you are among us, even if these cases get a bit sad.

Thanks, Shefner. I am a long time lurker, still gun shy about posting.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bit Analyzer For This Useful Post:

Disturbing comments in this article:
    http://www.wsfa.com/story/18693714/m...ren-alert-case

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sfbaynancydrew For This Useful Post:

Thanks, Shefner. I am a long time lurker, still gun shy about posting.
    Well, throw that by the wayside, my friend. Post away....

42. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sfbaynancydrew View Post
    Disturbing comments in this article:
    http://www.wsfa.com/story/18693714/m...ren-alert-case
    Do you mean "in" the article or "under" the article?

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

I meant under in the comments section. Sorry for the confusion.

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sfbaynancydrew For This Useful Post:

Oh. This is just terrible. I suspected that something happened to all three of them. I hope I'm wrong. If Lowndes PD is responding/investigating, would the scene be something near his home or near the mother's home? Because I recall that they were no longer leading the investigation.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast