Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1040

Thread: Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,040

    Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

    Thank you for joining Websleuths!


    Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
    Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.

    Our rules can be reviewed here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules[/ame] (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)


    Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169529"]Thread 1[/ame]

    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171285"]Thread 4[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171505"]Thread 5[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171751"]Thread 6[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171967"]Thread 7[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172078"]Thread 8[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172355"]Thread 9[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172680"]Thread 10[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172887"]Thread 11[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173113"]Thread 12[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173393"]Thread 13[/ame]

    Thread 14
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173829"]Thread 15[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174150"]Thread 16[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174462"]Thread 17[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174669"]Thread 18[/ame]





    REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.

    The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.


    Media/Timeline Reference Thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7871813#post7871813"]CLICK HERE[/ame]



    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172214"]CHAT ROOM: not for case discussion![/ame]





    http://resources1.news.com.au/images...baden-clay.jpg
    Last edited by imamaze; 06-07-2012 at 09:11 AM. Reason: added link
    * * * * * *
    Websleuths.com, LLC Co-Owner
    WSSoSueMe@aol.com

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoSueMe For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Kimster's Avatar
    Kimster is offline WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Google Earth
    Posts
    34,901
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION

    For a few days in a row, there have been numerous TOS violations on this case. While it may seem harmless to some, we are getting dozens of complaints from other members who want to discuss this case constructively. From now on, there will be more time outs issued to those who repeatedly choose to ignore our guidelines.

    Here are just some of the problems that occur over and over:

    * Baiting /Trolling / Inciting Conflict:There are times when a member violates our rules by trying to upset other members. Please use your ALERT feature when this happens and DO NOT RESPOND TO THE POSTS. When a moderator is able to deal with the problem, it takes a LOT less time when he/she doesn't have to also deal with all the responses to the offense. Plus, it makes the one who initially started the conflict keep on going.

    * Inviting/Baiting: This is when someone says they have information they can't share on the forum. Then someone else asks for them to PM the information. It's like be at a party and whispering secrets to each other and is not allowed here. If you have something private to share, then send a private message and don't announce it on the public thread.

    * Dreams/Visions: WS doesn't condone dreams and visions and psychic information. There are plenty of sites out there on the WWW that do, but we are not one of them. We have not found that information to be helpful in solving cases.

    * Announcing alerts: Don't announce that you are alerting. Just do your part and make the alert and move on.

    * Sleuthing other members: It doesn't matter what they are doing here, we do NOT sleuth other members. Anonymity is taken very seriously on Websleuths. If this continues, a member could lose their posting privileges permanently

    * Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling: is not allowed here. I'm learning more and more Aussie slang, so knock this stuff off.

    * “Off-Topic” Posts: Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended. There is a chat thread created just for you guys. Go there and discuss things that interest you, or just to joke around in a positive manner. This thread is for discussion of Allison's murder.

    None of these rules are new and a more detailed explanation of them can be found here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7825556#post7825556"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]


    Everyone is now being held responsible for knowing the rules.
    ************************************************

    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws


    In memory of Ron Pruitt

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Kimster's Avatar
    Kimster is offline WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Google Earth
    Posts
    34,901


    Have you read the two previous posts? If not, read them now.
    By posting on this thread, you are stating you know the rules!
    ************************************************

    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws


    In memory of Ron Pruitt

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Kimster's Avatar
    Kimster is offline WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Google Earth
    Posts
    34,901
    Quote Originally Posted by imamaze View Post
    A list of our verified posters can be found here...

    Verified Professional Posters
    If your not on our list and would like to be verified please contact Admin at the address below, its all confidential.
    If you do not wish to be identified as an expert in a certain area, we ask that you refrain from answering questions that are specifically directed to those that have been verified as specialist in their area and that you do not claim to be a professional in any area.
    If a member posts with "expertise" please check to make sure they are on this list. If not, please do not take their post as professional information, but rather just as another opinion ;much as you would with any member of the general posting membership.

    If a member wants to post as a professional ( a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as an insider who knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.
    wsverify@xmission.com
    Please include:
    The case
    Their Websleuths name
    Their phone number and a good time to call
    Their real name.
    In the subject line please put which case they are asking to be verified on.

    All info will be kept strictly confidential
    Thank you!

    ANYONE who posts facts and IS NOT a verified professional MUST POST A LINK TO VERIFY THE INFORMATION!

    Any post without this procedure will result in the post being removed without explanation and repeated violations could result in a loss of posting privileges.
    ************************************************

    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws


    In memory of Ron Pruitt

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3
    Hi my first post here and I hope Im doing it right, why do you think GBC had an accident early on in the piece on his way to the Police Station?

    How do I put a picture on my profile?

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Springbok For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3
    Me again - and in addition to the accident he had in the Captiva it looked like the white Prado also has some collateral damage?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Springbok For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    19,748

    Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

    Please Continue Here...

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    378
    Oh my, thread #19 already!

    Anyone want to make a guess what thread # we'll be up to when an arrest is made?

    I'll say between #22 and #24

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Limaes For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Under the Southern Cross
    Posts
    11,085
    Seven weeks tonight Allison disappeared

  18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to marlywings For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    842
    For Rational

    Unable to post on last thread because it closed on me. Re toxicology tests results - posting a link here from Courier Mail 31/5/2012 -

    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...ology-results-
    released/story-e6freoof-1226372823158

    Also posting part of the article which is pertinent -

    TOXICOLOGY results from the investigation into murdered mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay have failed to provide any answers.
    Police this week received the findings of her toxicology tests, however it is understood they have not assisted the investigation
    Last edited by KG1; 06-07-2012 at 09:54 AM.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KG1 For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by marlywings View Post
    Seven weeks tonight Allison disappeared
    Sad! I wonder how long it takes for little children to sort of get back to a more normal life without necessarily thinking about their mother too much and too often.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Outerspace
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    Sad! I wonder how long it takes for little children to sort of get back to a more normal life without necessarily thinking about their mother too much and too often.
    Sadly I think it will be a new kind of normal..There will be so many 'events' in their life when they are going to miss having their Mummy around, on top of the everyday things when they will just want Mummy. And under the circumstances of her death, alot harder. I can not even imagine how much more their lives will be ripped apart if their daddy is found to be guilty(not saying he is of course)..They are in for a very rough ride. I am sure they will be surrounded with loved ones, but that doesn't ever make it go away does it. Maybe helps make things a little more bearable maybe. I know the Dickies mentioned ongoing councelling for the girls(part of the trust fund money was going to help with that)..I think that is a very necessary thing to help them adjust as much as possible. MOO
    MOO!

  24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to UnfoldingTruth For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Under the Southern Cross
    Posts
    11,085
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    Sad! I wonder how long it takes for little children to sort of get back to a more normal life without necessarily thinking about their mother too much and too often.
    I think it will take them a long time CaseClosed....so many things which come up just through a normal day that are so important to little ones & mean the world to them. If they're sick they want their mum...graze a knee they want mum to make it better....so many times they'd just want their mum. It's utterly heartbreaking to think about it...how much worse it must be for them.

  26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marlywings For This Useful Post:


  27. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    3,634
    Allisons death has not prevented Gerards downward slide, in all factors of his life. Before her death, she may have been the only one to realise him as an utter fool, but now, the entire nation does. So from that point of view, her death was needless, and repulsively absurd.

    She was probably the veil he slipped behind. He got a free pass because of her. Now. no free passes. He stands on his own merits, and they are non existant. Ditto for Nige and Elaine, too. And Olivia.


  28. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    Sad! I wonder how long it takes for little children to sort of get back to a more normal life without necessarily thinking about their mother too much and too often.
    Not under the same circumstances but my youngest brothers were 10 and 12 when our dad passed away . Then 22 months later our mum passed away too. My youngest brothers are now 36 and almost 34 and they still haven't been able to get over our parents. My 36 year old brother came up to me last sunday and said sis i don't remember anything about mum and dad i was too young. Then he said that i'm more of a mum to him then a sister i didn't know what to say. I really don't know how these girls are going to cope though under the circumstances


  29. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Outerspace
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by willough View Post
    Im glad you said you were joking....lol

    The way some are now behaving, you could have got a call from QLP for your threat of citizens arrest. There is the possibility that anyone ever mentioned in these 18-19 threads as suspects, may now be getting contacted by forum members, out of fear, you may actually go and cuff them with your pantihose....lol
    Hey Willough, kind of off topic, but how did you manage to quote from the previous thread?
    MOO!

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnfoldingTruth For This Useful Post:


  31. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by UnfoldingTruth View Post
    Hey Willough, kind of off topic, but how did you manage to quote from the previous thread?

    1) Highlight and copy the post/writing I want to quote from the old thread
    2) Go into new thread and press quote on anyones message
    3) Delete what is in that post when it comes up
    4) Paste in the writing I had copied from previous thread
    5) Then I delete the username (as I just have chosen anyones post).....and make sure I replace it with the username of hte person that made the comment I want to quote.

    Hope that helps....If not, im so sorry...Am soooooo tired xx
    Irrespective of our OPINION....She never deserved to be murdered. She also never deserved to be dumped like rubbish.

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willough For This Useful Post:


  33. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by angel1 View Post
    Not under the same circumstances but my youngest brothers were 10 and 12 when our dad passed away . Then 22 months later our mum passed away too. My youngest brothers are now 36 and almost 34 and they still haven't been able to get over our parents. My 36 year old brother came up to me last sunday and said sis i don't remember anything about mum and dad i was too young. Then he said that i'm more of a mum to him then a sister i didn't know what to say. I really don't know how these girls are going to cope though under the circumstances
    I recall your earlier posts about your sad circumstance when you were young. In some way you and your brothers were in a similar situation as these 3 little girls, just a little bit older. I guess, as time goes by, they will also forget things about their mum, in particular the youngest one. And if the father has to go away too, that will be just awful. I hope Allison's sister becomes some sort of role model for the girls too.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  35. #19
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothergoose View Post
    Tried to answer you on the last thread but it closed before I hit the post button.
    Boy must have hit a nerve or something.
    Whatever turns your crank re your finding it acceptable to rehash over and over the those photos of Allison's (imaginary or otherwise)body.Keep doing the same thing and expect different results ??

    That you think Allison's appearance at the hairdresser is in anyway relevant to the state of her deceased 10/11 days later I find confusing ???????.

    Bravo that the QP would not state the degree of decomposition of the body.
    Maybe they are sensitive to the fact that her parents and children might read it. IMO

    Yes you have a right to keep seeking the "truth" if that's the premise for the repeated photos outlining Allison's body ,and you feel justified in doing so because "you are seeking the Truth" and that is better than family being hurt by hearsay and rumor you say. To that I say Pictures imprint on the mind and hearsay and rumor is just that ....hearsay and rumour.

    I forget what else you said, (don't know how to draw your post from the other thread) and I'm tired ,but you seem to be upset that I simply expressed an opinion. Yes we do all have a right to an opinion. This is just a forum. Some good points made , some brilliant in fact, bit of humor here and there and some absolutely rubbish IMO.Some posters becoming obsessive about seeing a body etc, etc. Typical Sleuthing forum otherwise......quite enlightening MOOOO
    A good tactic is just to ignore what you don't like or what you don't agree with. Sometimes there is no point in arguing with someone else, because no matter how hard you try to get your point across, the other person just doesn't get it.
    Some posters are more argumentative than others too. Just ignore what you don't like and you will have a nicer stay at this forum. IMO.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  37. #20
    Kimster's Avatar
    Kimster is offline WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Google Earth
    Posts
    34,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Springbok View Post
    Hi my first post here and I hope Im doing it right, why do you think GBC had an accident early on in the piece on his way to the Police Station?

    How do I put a picture on my profile?



    Glad to have you join us!

    Look up and you'll see a blue bar that says "User CP" on it. Click there. Look to the left and you'll see "Edit Avatar". Follow the instructions and you'll have a pic!
    ************************************************

    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws


    In memory of Ron Pruitt

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:


  39. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Springbok View Post
    Hi my first post here and I hope Im doing it right, why do you think GBC had an accident early on in the piece on his way to the Police Station?

    How do I put a picture on my profile?
    Welcome! I am of the opinion that the accident was on purpose, perhaps to avoid going to the police station or because he just lost the plot for a moment. IMO.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  41. #22
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Springbok View Post
    Me again - and in addition to the accident he had in the Captiva it looked like the white Prado also has some collateral damage?
    The Prado is damaged, but rumour has it it was damaged before his wife was murdered. To my knowledge, the Captiva has not been identified as having any damage. Perhaps you are getting confused with the car he crashed at the Indooroopilly shopping centre? That car belonged to a friend of him.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  42. The Following User Says Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  43. #23
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Limaes View Post
    Oh my, thread #19 already!

    Anyone want to make a guess what thread # we'll be up to when an arrest is made?

    I'll say between #22 and #24
    I'd say X + Y = Z ?
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

  44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:


  45. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    The Prado is damaged, but rumour has it it was damaged before his wife was murdered. To my knowledge, the Captiva has not been identified as having any damage. Perhaps you are getting confused with the car he crashed at the Indooroopilly shopping centre? That car belonged to a friend of him.
    Perhaps if the Prado was already damaged then maybe the Honda CRV that was crashed had already been borrowed for allisons trip into Brisbane for the seminar,so was in their posession on the night she disapeared, then by the morning when the police arrived it had been hidden somewhere because of damage, the police would not know of this vehicle been borrowed,the first they may of known about it was when it hit a concrete post.
    Last edited by Profplum; 06-07-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: spelling

  46. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Profplum For This Useful Post:


  47. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    756

    RE; Talking about the body etc

    Mother Goose, i can see both sides of the coin on this one. I can understand how you feel, and also see that for some people the body is only a shell and the spirit of Allison is elsewhere. Also that it is simply part of sleuthing the case because of a passionate hope for some sort of breakthrough.

    However, I agree that the continual attempts to assess the position of each body part might be unnecessary. But that's not in criticism of those who do - just My Personal Opinion. Once I knew where the body was, I could only see a sort of blurred image, and I had my own idea of where head, legs etc were, but I didnt feel the need to dwell on it and more or less acknoweldged in my own mind that my version of exact details might be wrong.

    I think that to some extent we are now seeing some overanalysing and repetition on a few things here, because we are so starved of information.

    I know it can be an extremely sensitive issue, talking about human remains, and in some cultures it is not acceptable, nor is photographing or looking at photographs.

    Hopefully enough has been said and plenty of versions of photos posted, particularly on Threads #17 & #18, so anyone can refer to if it is important to them - but maybe we've covered all we can on it now.

    I am off to bed now after finally catching up on Thread #18. I have a few comments to add but I'll leave them for tomorrow when more people are awake!

    RIP Allison, sending you vibes of love and peace, and praying for your darling girls.

  48. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to itsthevibe For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1414
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 09:13 AM
  2. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#16
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1059
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 09:51 PM
  3. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1113
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 01:09 PM
  4. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10
    By SoSueMe in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 11:42 AM
  5. Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4
    By bessie in forum Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1123
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 02:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •