LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocomod

Reaction score
http://www.wwltv.com/news/NOPD-looking-for-missing-22-year-old-woman-157924735.html

NEW ORLEANS – New Orleans police are asking the public’s help in finding a 22-year-old woman who hasn’t been seen since Tuesday night.

Last seen by boyfriend "getting in a cab to go to work"

Jaren Lockhart Lockhart
White Female
Height: 5’3”
Weight: Approx 122 lbs
Long black hair
Tattoos covering most of her body.

If you know the whereabouts of Jaren Lockhart, call 821-2222

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Jaren Lockhart - Timeline and Media Links

Memorial Video, Jaren Ann Lockhart
R.I.P. Jaren Ann Lockhart - YouTube

I certainly hope that they have checked the cab companies to see if she really did get in a cab from the BF's house! :sigh:

I certainly hope that they have checked the cab companies to see if she really did get in a cab from the BF's house! :sigh:

I'm sure that's one of the first leads they followed; where she was picked up and where she was dropped off, how she paid, what time she was dropped off, etc, and they went from there, I imagine. These poor girls...

I'm sure that's one of the first leads they followed; where she was picked up and where she was dropped off, how she paid, what time she was dropped off, etc, and they went from there, I imagine. These poor girls...

One would hope.

did I read the news blurb wrong? New Orleans is where she was last seen correct?

Not sure why the thread title says Baton Rouge, but I'm going to correct it.

Google maps is showing 3 businesses on the 300 block of bourbon:

Famous Door- bar
Stilletos- strip club
Arnauds- restaurant

Does anyone know which one she worked at? Also, there may be other establishments, but I haven't figured out how to find street view on my new iPad :(

Are there still camaras in cabs/taxis? I imagine it varies from company to company...unless its some sort of requirement.

Ugh...I just asked a question..and then answered myself. Oh well...Im leavin it.

Google maps is showing 3 businesses on the 300 block of bourbon:

Famous Door- bar
Stilletos- strip club
Arnauds- restaurant

Does anyone know which one she worked at? Also, there may be other establishments, but I haven't figured out how to find street view on my new iPad :(
There's also Temptations and Rick's Cabaret.

On the opposite side (the river side), the Royal Sonesta Hotel occupies the entire 300 block of Bourbon.

I'm glad to see Jaren has a thread on WS. Hope she gets the same amount of attention as Mickey Shunick's case is getting even though Jaren looks a little more "rough around the edges."
I wish we knew for sure where she worked. I feel like if it was Arnaud's or the Royal Sonesta, the news would have said she was an employee there. The strip clubs (or maybe even the bar), not so much.....
I also wish we knew whether or not she for sure got into a cab. If not, then investigators have to start with the boyfriend. If she got in the cab, with the cabbie. I wonder what cab company it was and if she called a cab to come or hailed one (not sure it's super easy to hail a cab on Tulane Avenue)....
Hope her picture is out there in NOLA.

Not saying this is in anyway connected to Jaren's disappearance, but wlox is reporting that a woman's torso (no head, legs, or arms) washed ashore on the beach in Bay St. Louis. The torso had a stab wound in the chest. The torso has not yet been identified.

www.wlox.com

Not saying this is in anyway connected to Jaren's disappearance, but wlox is reporting that a woman's torso (no head, legs, or arms) washed ashore on the beach in Bay St. Louis. The torso had a stab wound in the chest. The torso has not yet been identified.

www.wlox.com

Horrible, whoever she is.
icon9.gif

I'm glad to see Jaren has a thread on WS. Hope she gets the same amount of attention as Mickey Shunick's case is getting even though Jaren looks a little more "rough around the edges."
I wish we knew for sure where she worked. I feel like if it was Arnaud's or the Royal Sonesta, the news would have said she was an employee there. The strip clubs (or maybe even the bar), not so much.....
I also wish we knew whether or not she for sure got into a cab. If not, then investigators have to start with the boyfriend. If she got in the cab, with the cabbie. I wonder what cab company it was and if she called a cab to come or hailed one (not sure it's super easy to hail a cab on Tulane Avenue)....
Hope her picture is out there in NOLA.

Seems to be very little info available right now. I hope that changes.

It appears Jaren may have a daughter.

If she got in a regular, real cab then the cops can easily verify that. They keep very accurate logs and sometimes they even have surveillance cams.

If there are no records, then the bf better have a solid alibi.

Unless she took an 'illegal' gypsy cab/ Then we might hit a dead end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73