Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post

Do you mean the car parked on Versailles? OT - Good to see a fellow Ohioan on here, I'm originally from the Cleveland area!
    Yes, that's the one I'm talking about. Could be wrong. Just putting it out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LAOCH For This Useful Post:

I just watched a new show on AETV called " CAJUN JUSTICE." Very interesting episode and I got a great view of the area around Louisianna's southern parishes. There was one segment where they were searching for a fugitive in a camp in the swampland. I can see why it might be hard to find a body out there though.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by quueenie View Post
    Sorry if this was posted, or asked before... but does anyone know why the car parked on the right was never mentioned, or a VOI?
    I am not sure but directly to the car's right.. on the corner of the bank building is a walk up ATM. I saw it on street view.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahouston69 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LAOCH View Post
    Yes, that's the one I'm talking about. Could be wrong. Just putting it out there.
    I looked at it again and I just see what appear to be two large white spots (assume they're lights) on the front of the car. I think if people were standing there, it would have raised a red flag for Mickey and she'd be looking in their direction. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I just watched a new show on AETV called " CAJUN JUSTICE." Very interesting episode and I got a great view of the area around Louisianna's southern parishes. There was one segment where they were searching for a fugitive in a camp in the swampland. I can see why it might be hard to find a body out there though.
    You got that right. The water visibility in the swamps and most bayous down here is horrible. There is no seeing anything more than inches below the water.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LSUFanGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lava View Post
    Nice! and if it hasn't been mentioned, the perspective is just a tad off, the actual camera is a few feet to the right of the night time perspective. So you would be looking at the scene through the speed limit sign and angled stabilizing cable instead of straight at them.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mahouston69 For This Useful Post:

Don't know if this has been mentioned/theorized yet, but from what I can tell, I think it looks there are people standing next to the black vehicle. Two or three of them. It is 2 AM, so I could be seeing things, but it just looks to me like they are obstructing the view of the vehicle. Perhaps they are checking under the hood or looking in the trunk for something?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    I looked at it again and I just see what appear to be two large white spots (assume they're lights) on the front of the car. I think if people were standing there, it would have raised a red flag for Mickey and she'd be looking in their direction. MOO
    It looked to me like she was alomost to the extreme left of her lane? OK! I looked again she is in the middle...Might be seeing things... can't trust these old eyes anymore! Wouldn't she have been riding more to the right if there wasn't something or someone there?

HECK I may be talking about a totally different picture!
    I am referring to the one with the 25 mph sign!
    eta BBM

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    It looked to me like she was alomost to the extreme left of her lane? Might be seeing things... can't trust these old eyes anymore! Wouldn't she have been riding more to the right if there wasn't something or someone there?

HECK I may be talking about a totally different picture!
    I am referring to the one with the 25 mph sign!
    hmmm..I think she tended to ride with traffic so if that's true, it would make sense that she's riding the way she was on Versailles. The camera also shows her riding with traffic on St. Landry. With that said, it really wouldn't surprise me at all if the perp had been following her from the time she left Brettly's, but was very careful so that she wouldn't become too suspicious.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Eskimo For This Useful Post:

Don't know if this has been mentioned/theorized yet, but from what I can tell, I think it looks there are people standing next to the black vehicle. Two or three of them. It is 2 AM, so I could be seeing things, but it just looks to me like they are obstructing the view of the vehicle. Perhaps they are checking under the hood or looking in the trunk for something?
    IMO I see two - facing towards eachother...it could be one, but I def. think I see people right there.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nolita For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nolita View Post
    IMO I see two - facing towards eachother...it could be one, but I def. think I see people right there.
    Hmmm so he/they might have been waiting for her at the circle K... and why LE wants to speak with the z71 driver?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Perhaps her routine that would be observed by these individuals was more towards her home. Neighbors or workers close by and down the way would observe her leaving from home and returning. It was mentioned she didn't spend the night with others so that leads me to believe that she would be expected to cycle by X neighborhood routinely to and from home. Some part of a neighborhood that she would have to pass regardless of where she was going to or coming from. To me that sounds closer to her home. I have no idea what her neighborhood looks like or if there are close neighbors, where she usually parked her bike etc.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chicoliving For This Useful Post:

I have been pondering the parkside/versaiiles/blue car in front of the bank on versailles scenario. 1. Why is blue car on other side of Versailles not a VOI in this case?
    2. there is an old empty house with a "beware of dog' sign on left side of parkside as you enter from university avenue...it is the exact equidistant on the other side of versialles as BW house on Ryan street from versailles.

If this WT on versailles spotted turning right after MS is involved; maybe he was in contact with someone who told him MS was leaving BW's house? but would that person in the blue car be involved then? probably not ..unless we think that blue car had direct sight behind the bank to BW's house (which I am thinking now it might have....). After searching that area, I can see how a person at that blue car could have seen the back of BW's house *through a field); but not the front of BW's house.

Did MS leave through the front or back door of BW house?
    The blue car could have seen MS leave out the back, alerted (by cell) a truck on Parkside (next to lawyers house behind university) and that would have led the truck to go ...slowly up parkside and see MS.

I just cannot rule out that blue car; so why is LE not onto this?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to slowlybutshelly For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by chicken fried
    There are no pics of perps in areas with no cameras. And there were many areas on her route with no cameras. That said, someone pointed out to me - I somehow missed the discussion way back - the white blob in the Versailles pic. That looks like a poor police Photoshop whiteout. I'm decently handy with Photoshop,,, and when you add that to the black car on the side of the road in that pic, where no car should have been parked that time of night, I'm wondering if there were a few people hanging out on the sidewalk there under the bus overhang at Cathedral-Carmel school. I could see the police whiting that out if they didn't want to tip those folks, and to steer discussion away from that angle.

Maybe someone better at Photoshop than I can re-examine that photo and chime in on whether they think a lens flare could create the bite out of the 25-m.p.h sign.

I'm sorry, I don't have the photo link handy.
    Could it just have been someone who parked for DTA and was too drunk to drive home?

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JennMonkey For This Useful Post:

Add into the mix a suspicious fire in which tools were taken along with pressure washers. As well parts to a vehicle that was not operable were taken.

Some feel this is drug related but it if is drug related why take the lights and panel? Yes they could of taken them to sell them, but if that is the case why start the fire?

Even if with taking the pressure washer what would be the reasoning for the fire?

If they were going to start anything on fire why not the vehicle? That would be the easiest place to find DNA.

If this is related it does tell us that we are definately dealing with someone local with damage to their vehicle.

If not the entire scenerio makes no sense unless the person reporting it is behind it.

Then again it could be totally unrelated but I don't believe that it is.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast