Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #23

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=173546&page=3

Post 75 RR took the dog.What happened to the other dogs??

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gracelin For This Useful Post:

Yes, RR lives in Tucson. I think the question is who had the truck that is co-titled to RR/HR. But I could be mis-reading. LOL.

Also, re: garage door. The remote controllers for many newer automatic garage doors are about the size of a large car alarm remote carried on a keychain. Outdoor keypads are not recommended for multiple reasons. Not that it has necessary value in the upthread discussion. Just throwing it out there.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pieper4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by white rabbit View Post
    both were from the doc dumps...police reports. the first link simply had the pdf in an easy-to-read form.

neither were media-paraphrased. i copied & pasted the exact words from the TPD officer assigned to that particular task & date.

Your post provided the media link under this quotation:

"Rodriguez was glued to his binoculars trying to see what was going on at the scene.
    He lives in Douglas and made the trip to Tucson as soon as his daughter called him with news that little Isabel went missing."

I was calling this media paraphrase of what HR said.

The exact quotation can be found in an April 22 news article here
    http://www.tucsoncentral.com/tucson-...oa-tucson-news
    and in the media here
    http://www.kvoa.com/videos/missing-g...ors-speak-out/

In the above video it shows HR speaking in Spanish.

Are you saying that this media quote is in the police reports?

Would you mind pointing me to the report? PDF and page number?

I was making a comment about the above quotation in the post. The above quotation is found in the article I linked above dated 4/22/12.

The police reports do state that RR came to the neighborhood when famiy members told him that HR's truck was going to be impounded. Page 37 PDF 4
    Evidently this happened on April 24th, not April 21st when Isa went missing. I think this is important to note, especially when trying to compare stories...

On page 33 of the same PDF doc dump a report notes that this day of impounding HR's truck was on 4/24 (three days after Isa' went missing.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mjskit View Post
    This may seem like a silly question but I have to askit. What is needed for an arrest and conviction? I know people will say EVIDENCE but exactly what kind of evidence?

It seems some people are tried and convicted on circumstantial evidence or the testimony of a witness and others are acquitted when there is tons of evidence. Does it vary by jurisdiction? If the crime is murder, why are some cases prosecuted without a body and other never even an arrest because there is no body?

In this case, IMO, they are going to need some proof that she is either alive or dead. Unless they know a lot more than it looks to be right now, I don't think they can prove either one.

It does depend on the jurisdiction, but most DA's won't bring a case to court or even before a grand jury unless they believe they have enough evidence to get a conviction.

In most no-body cases, they need a strong indication that the person is dead AND that the death occurred at the hands of another. If they are going to charge somebody with murder, they need some solid proof that connects that person with the murder. I'm not sure it's anywhere close to that right now. They may have probable cause to arrest, but it takes a lot more than that to bring charges and then take the case to court.

LE and the DA's and the judges all work hand in hand on these cases, and it's usually a joint decision between the three offices.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:

I just had to post this before I implode. I just really, really listened to the 911 call by Sergio and as of this minute I'm officially 'OFF THE FENCE'. This man doesn't even act like a "stranger" reporting a stranger's missing little girl. He doesn't even act like a dispatcher or a police officer or any professional who is trained not to let personal feelings get in the way of investigating a crime. Actually, he acts like he is on a game show, trying to "name that tune". I've got to say that I have never in all my many years heard such "non-emotion or non-caring". Very flippant in his attitude and manner. You would think that he was discussing cutting roses in the garden FGS. There is something very dark here and being hidden in this inner family. There is a "reason" that Isabel had to sleep in her own bed that night, the very night that someone 'decides to steal her away'. Father is the last one according to him to see Isabel, mama went to work that morning without seeing her. Does this sound familiar? Father is not allowed to be around the boys. Mama stopped begging and crying for her daughter and now spends her time defending her husband. He slept on the couch that night, how convenient. IMO, I think I know where this is going.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    The police reports do state that RR came to the neighborhood when famiy members told him that HR's truck was going to be impounded. Page 37 PDF 4
    Evidently this happened on April 24th, not April 21st when Isa went missing. I think this is important to note, especially when trying to compare stories...

On page 33 of the same PDF doc dump a report notes that this day of impounding HR's truck was on 4/24 (three days after Isa' went missing.)
    you are correct about the hr quote...that was MSM, not police reports.

and thank you for confirming it's HR's truck. bbm.

four cars were searched, according to that report. three in the celis's driveway and a silverado that should have been in douglas.

does anyone see what i see??? <modsnip>

TIA...
    Last edited by bessie; 06-14-2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: no exit announcements, please

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to white rabbit For This Useful Post:

The police reports mentioned family called RR because they thought officers were impounding "Hector's " truck. We are trying to figure out if it is used by RR or HR since it is registered to both. If it is used by Hector and he lives in Douglas and he did not come to Tucson until after Isa went missing, then what made LE get a warrant for a truck that wasn't even in town at the time. The other thing noted up thread was the differences in stories about Becky calling and telling Hector to come but not telling him why versus him saying he came as soon as he was told Isa was missing.

The real point of the discussion was to figure out if it is in fact Hector's truck or RR's.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Don't leave!
    I don't know where you get the truck should have been in Douglas from. RR clearly lives in Tuscon.
    I think it's very possible that RR is a key player, He just keeps popping up,over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracelin View Post
    Don't leave!
    I don't know where you get the truck should have been in Douglas from. RR clearly lives in Tuscon.
    I think it's very possible that RR is a key player, He just keeps popping up,over and over again.
    See my post above.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Going hunting in the Doc dump bbl

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/12143247...Celis-Packet-2
    Pg 43 Car with tags from Mexico license plate number only.
    Last edited by Gracelin; 06-14-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Good luck!
    Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=173546&page=3

Post 75 RR took the dog.What happened to the other dogs??
    Good question. I wondered that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    The police reports mentioned family called RR because they thought officers were impounding "Hector's " truck. We are trying to figure out if it is used by RR or HR since it is registered to both. If it is used by Hector and he lives in Douglas and he did not come to Tucson until after Isa went missing, then what made LE get a warrant for a truck that wasn't even in town at the time. The other thing noted up thread was the differences in stories about Becky calling and telling Hector to come but not telling him why versus him saying he came as soon as he was told Isa was missing.

The real point of the discussion was to figure out if it is in fact Hector's truck or RR's.

exactly, thank you. it makes a big difference, IMO...

i tried to trace the license plate # but without the VIN, it's tough to sleuth.

another question: where does louis work? we have robert's hipaa record (he's a physician's assistant) but i can't find anything on the other brother...TIA...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to white rabbit For This Useful Post:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/12143247...Celis-Packet-2
    Pg 43 Car with tags from Mexico license plate number only.
    Is this for the truck belonging to HR/RR?

No, the truck tag number can be found can be found on Pg 47 of the same link above. This is for a car or truck registered tag out of mexico last name Lopez,make & model not stated

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gracelin For This Useful Post:

No, the truck tag number can be found can be found on Pg 47 of the same link above. This is for a car or truck registered tag out of mexico last name Lopez,make & model not stated
    thanks...we have the plate # but it's impossible to trace the owner without the vin number though...correct?

i just want to know where the silverado was between 10:30pm on the 20th and 6:28/6:47/7:00/7:30/8:00am on the 21st...my gut tells me the TPD knows else they'd never get a judge to sign the warrant...kwim?

and if the car is driven by hector, the lies are obvious. if driven by robert, it might explain what we know vs. what we can prove in court.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to white rabbit For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by winterrose View Post
    Whether the truck is RR's or in both their names, RR drives it. I'm wondering how or who told "family" Hector's vehicle could be impounded. If it's what it appears, was every move LE going to make known ahead of time?
    How do we know RR drives it? That is what we are trying to figure out. It talks in the police reports about purposely not notifying the owners of the truck and having the tow company use a slim Jim to gain access. I am imagining family then called RR as that was happening and then he showed up with HR. Since it is owned by both of them, who primarily uses it?

The police report says it is owned by both. It also says family called RR to say officers were impounding Hector's truck.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

How do we know RR drives it? That is what we are trying to figure out. It talks in the police reports about purposely not notifying the owners of the truck and having the tow company use a slim Jim to gain access. I am imagining family then called RR as that was happening and then he showed up with HR. Since it is owned by both of them, who primarily uses it?

The police report says it is owned by both. It also says family called RR to say officers were impounding Hector's truck.

Jules, we can't post pics from fb on here.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to winterrose For This Useful Post:

http://www.douglasdispatch.com/artic...f222950905.txt

Was there really searching for Isa in Douglas? Or just posters hung?

ETA: " Missing person flyers have been posted at various stores in both communities and authorities are following up on various leads they have in the case." Did the authorities show up in town following on a lead and ask the stores to post her picture?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks winterrose.
    So you are confident RR is the one who uses it? Do we know what Hector arrived in town in?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

I asked this before but didn't get any responses - why on the police reports is the last part of Hector's and Robert's names redacted? None of the other last names are redacted.

So Robert Snyder Rodriguez ____________ and Hector Rodriguez ___________.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks winterrose.
    So you are confident RR is the one who uses it? Do we know what Hector arrived in town in?

I'm going to take a guess that HR arrived in town in the very truck that he co-owns with RR, after RR toook the truck that morning and drove Isabel to Douglas and handed her off to relatives. Then, he gave HR a ride back with him. No wonder they searched that vehicle. They may indeed have it on camera as being at the house in the early morning hours. Recall that they also searched RR's cell phone and photogrpahed his texts.

Some here may think I'm cynical, but nothing else fits together as well as taking this child and tucking her away while her reknown and the donation fund grows. I really think some of the adults in this family came up with a twisted idea to make money off of her disappearance and make her "famous" and they are sticking to the tattered script even as LE signals that they're on to them and that they WILL be prosecuted. They just want the child home safe first.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lark2 For This Useful Post:

Don't you think they would make fast money doing TV interviews? They are not doing that for a reason..Reason being.. I can't think of one..

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Gracelin For This Useful Post:

Don't you think they would make fast money doing TV interviews? They are not doing that for a reason..Reason being.. I can't think of one..
    Reason #1: Questions. The media would ask them. I also believe that they probably at first did plan on using the media to get more attention, but when TPD signaled that they didn't believe the parents, I think that fell apart.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lark2 For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast