AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Please remember TOS.

Please do not discuss the minor children in an accusatory nature. They are victims of this situation and should be treated as such, unless LE tells us differently.

Please remember that theories and speculation are welcome, but they must be based in reality. ALSO - if you don't happen to agree with a theory, that's fine, BUT don't be condescending or tell those who are kicking the theory around, how to post.

Please be respectful and civil to each other and the MODS - or TOs will be issued. If you have a question about moderation, what is okay to post, or TOS, PM a mod. They will help you. You may always pm me or any of the mods you are comfortable with. We will get an answer for you.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24

Thread #25
Thread #26

Media/Timeline Thread:
AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 Media & Doc Dump (No Discussion)

Scanner Threads:
Scanner Thread 1
Scanner Thread 2
Scanner Thread 3
Scanner Thread 4

REMEMBER: Anything posted in the scanner thread must stay in the scanner thread.

Find Isabel Celis Facebook Page: Find Isabel Celis
New website for Isabel Celis: http://bringisahome.com/Thread #5

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue here. AND please remember to link all photos and articles. It is a copyright violation if you do not and the responsibility is yours.

Thanks,

Salem

Poop...just lost my really cool response in the transition. LOL.

Essentially stated that Gitana's photos were glorious. :) And that it is all a matter of frame of reference. Recounted a likely boring story about my daughters' First Holy Communion experience in a very ethnically mixed school in NYC. Blah.

We need some sort of new information to keep this case in the spot light

Poop...just lost my really cool response in the transition. LOL.

Essentially stated that Gitana's photos were glorious. :) And that it is all a matter of frame of reference. Recounted a likely boring story about my daughters' First Holy Communion experience in a very ethnically mixed school in NYC. Blah.

Agreed Gitana's pix were adorable. I haven't seen pix of Isabel in make up, from another member's comments here about the make up, I was asking what she meant by it. As for the Madeleine McCann photos, there are several, the ice cream photo and there is a photo of her lying down with her arm back and elbow up, a very odd position for a little girl, very pose-y. I think that there is a swimming pool photo of her also in make up. A photo shoot and quite odd. This has no bearing on Isabel's photos.

thanks for that link!

It listed RC's brother's Blackberry phone but not RC's or SC's. Is that odd that their cells (assuming they have one) were not taken into evidence?...or the son's (if he has one)? - Maybe I missed it or it isn't published for the public.

Photos of RC's brother's texts, call logs and contacts were taken...is that because they needed a warrant to collect the phone for evidence? TIA

Also it sounds like much of Tucson's road side litter was cleaned up with that list of items. What a big job to go thru each piece!

thanks for that link!

It listed RC's brother's Blackberry phone but not RC's or SC's. Is that odd that their cells (assuming they have one) were not taken into evidence?...or the son's (if he has one)? - Maybe I missed it or it isn't published for the public.

Photos of RC's brother's texts, call logs and contacts were taken...is that because they needed a warrant to collect the phone for evidence? TIA

Also it sounds like much of Tucson's road side litter was cleaned up with that list of items. What a big job to go thru each piece!

definitely. But some of those places and items were in redacted portions of released docs too so I thought it was interesting to put the info in together.

Oddities (IMO):

SC's initial explanation of events…

Mentioned everyone takes a shower…. shower curtain taken from car

Boys were playing video games and told to hold the noise down… gaming chair was processed (redacted info in doc)

IIRC At some point while SC was on the couch Isa walked by and was asked if she was hungry (she replied she was tired)… kitchen was cleaned by family member (also felt like that was a way to confirm that he was on the couch even though Isa isn't here now to say so)

Recalling that the window was closed when she went to bed…then he went to wake her up and found her bed empty but didn't notice that her window was wide open and there was no screen. Her brother discovered that one. Wouldn't the window being open without a screen be noticeable right away?…the window is rather large (IMO)

Not sure of the time reference with this, during the video interview, the neighbor that heard the dogs said she could see Isa's bedroom window and that the curtain was pushed aside but couldn't see into the room… that to me would make it even easier to notice an open window…and would an abductor/perp think to close the curtain while carrying a child thru the window?

SC - Navy blue shorts and a pink tank top
RC - Old navy shirt with flag on it and dark blue shorts
Do we know if any of Isa's clothes were taken from the home?

If these have been discussed ad nauseam I apologize, not trying to rehash old conversations, maybe sparking some new thoughts. Going back and re-reading articles and docs, I just found some things ironic and odd… there are too many puzzle pieces missing!!!!
ALL MOO

from the last thread lisab asked for the exact wording of 'no travel'...this is all i could find, there was never a hyphen...

"Hawke said he has not been placed under any restrictions by police."
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18504085/police-cps-had-previous-contact-with-celis-family

"Hawke said today that the father is under no travel restrictions"
http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_22dbd07c-a068-11e1-bd01-001a4bcf887a.html

"Hawke said he has not been placed under any restrictions by police."
http://www.wistv.com/story/18504085/police-cps-had-previous-contact-with-celis-family

"Hawke said Thursday that the father is under no travel restrictions"
http://www.tucsoncentral.com/tucson...on-progress-of-isabel-case-arizona-daily-star

One could make a whole twin sized bed:

<<• A bedsheet, bed skirt and a plastic bag that appears to have contained clothing were found in a wash near Downing Lane and Wilshire Drive.

• A pale pink, twin-size blanket found hanging in Pantano Wash.>>

and maybe decorate a bathroom:
<<• A small rug with dried fluid on it and photographs of shoe prints near the rug, found near Oak and 17th Streets.>>

I wonder what color that rug is and if it matched the green vinyl shower curtain- and how much do you want to bet - there is a match on the " wolverine boot prints on the rug and the electrical boxes.

Oddities (IMO):

SC's initial explanation of events…

Mentioned everyone takes a shower…. shower curtain taken from car

Boys were playing video games and told to hold the noise down… gaming chair was processed (redacted info in doc)

IIRC At some point while SC was on the couch Isa walked by and was asked if she was hungry (she replied she was tired)… kitchen was cleaned by family member (also felt like that was a way to confirm that he was on the couch even though Isa isn't here now to say so)

Recalling that the window was closed when she went to bed…then he went to wake her up and found her bed empty but didn't notice that her window was wide open and there was no screen. Her brother discovered that one. Wouldn't the window being open without a screen be noticeable right away?…the window is rather large (IMO)

Not sure of the time reference with this, during the video interview, the neighbor that heard the dogs said she could see Isa's bedroom window and that the curtain was pushed aside but couldn't see into the room… that to me would make it even easier to notice an open window…and would an abductor/perp think to close the curtain while carrying a child thru the window?

SC - Navy blue shorts and a pink tank top
RC - Old navy shirt with flag on it and dark blue shorts
Do we know if any of Isa's clothes were taken from the home?

If these have been discussed ad nauseam I apologize, not trying to rehash old conversations, maybe sparking some new thoughts. Going back and re-reading articles and docs, I just found some things ironic and odd… there are too many puzzle pieces missing!!!!
ALL MOO

But in another account of that night, SC said that he last saw Isabel when he went into he room, kissed her goodnight,and dimmed the lights in her room...

JMO

But in another account of that night, SC said that he last saw Isabel when he went into he room, kissed her goodnight,and dimmed the lights in her room...

JMO

I didn't find that to be odd...IMO

Love those photos of little Gitana :) Thanks for sharing.

Re: Make-up. Isa photos in which she's wearing make-up look theatrical to me. I wonder if she was ever an extra or in the children's chorus with the Tucson opera? Isabel probably saw her dad donning make-up and/or wigs for his performances and was interested in the process.

Not sure whether or not it's related, but I have wondered what Becky meant in one of the parents' interviews when she said that (paraphrasing) "(they) wondered if they had done something to put Isabel in harm's way." Does anyone else recall the comments, and if so, what are your thoughts about it?

OT: Today is the 44th anniversary of my high school graduation :D

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought I read that the last time he said that he saw her was when he asked her if she wanted food, and she said "No daddy I'm tired " ? something along those lines ?

In the missing children cases I have followed,that might be called "an inconsistancy "...but,not apparently in this case,I'm sure...

JMO

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought I read that the last time he said that he saw her was when he asked her if she wanted food, and she said "No daddy I'm tired " ? something along those lines ?

In the missing children cases I have followed,that might be called "an inconsistancy "...but,not apparently in this case,I'm sure...

JMO

you're remembering correctly...he told ann curry the 'walked by/hungry' story and in print the 'dimmed the lights/diamondback game' story.

two different accounts. it's not necessarily an inconsistency...but we have yet to hear or read a complete version. if putting it together, it MIGHT read SOMETHING like this:

(not a direct quote, MOO, how he may justify his 'stories')
"we got home from the game and everyone showered...becky braided isa's hair while the boys headed to their room to play video games...i asked isa if she was hungry as she walked towards her room...she was tired so i put her to bed and dimmed the lights...becky had just gone to bed as well so i laid on the couch to catch a dvr'd diamondbacks game".

IMO, MOO, JMO

JMO

I find it VERY odd that he has two very different accounts of the last time he saw his daughter. They can't both be true, and it is therefore possible that NEITHER is true.

you're remembering correctly...he told ann curry the 'walked by/hungry' story and in print the 'dimmed the lights/diamondback game' story.

two different accounts. it's not necessarily an inconsistency...but we have yet to hear or read a complete version. as in:

"we got home from the game and everyone showered...becky braided isa's hair while the boys headed to their room to play video games...i asked isa if she was hungry as she walked towards her room...she was tired so i put her to bed and dimmed the lights...becky had just gone to bed as well so i laid on the couch to catch a dvr'd diamondbacks game".

I am not being snarky, but I can see this quote I bolded becoming a fact down the line. I think many theories or ideas, have inadvertently become facts, either because we are not reading the posts right, or not reading the whole post. jmo

If we were able to watch the FULL interviews, with no editing, and he had two separate stories, then they would be inconsistent, imo. However, we're only privvy to news stories which do NOT show the entire interview (unlike a taped police interrogation). To me, these details sound more like DETAILS, which are shared at different times during the retelling of a story. When the exact same details are reiterated in the same exact way each time, THAT'S when I get suspicious!:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk