Dead Toddler Reanimates at Own Wake

This is so sad, for I think doctor's totally missed his diagnoses. moo

I think it sounds too bizarre to be believable...but I'm finding I'm getting more jaded in my old age.

That is just too weird. Is there any proof that this really happened?

I just saw the the healine of it then posted. I don't read spanish but I linked to that also.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/07/brazilian-boy-comes-back-to-life_n_1578283.html

The entire family thought they had witnessed a miracle and that Kelvin had in fact come back to life. But a few seconds later, the little boy's body fell back in the casket and the family couldn't wake him up again.

The boy was rushed back to the hospital where he was pronounced dead a second time.

"Dead people don't just wake up and talk," said Antonio Santos, the boy's father according to The Daily Mail. "I'm determined to find out the truth."

Convinced that his son was victim of medical malpractice, Mr Santos has now registered a complaint with the police who have launched an investigation
He said: 'Fifteen minutes after rushing him away for resuscitation, they came and told me he was dead and handed me his body. Perhaps they didn't examine him properly. Dead people don't just wake up and talk. I'm determined to find out the truth.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-asks-WATER-lying-lifeless.html#ixzz1xE5zjojC

I'm worried the kid has cataplexy and may not be dead at all, even the second time around. Apparently they don't embalm there, so if he does in fact have cataplexy and the stress of the pneumonia threw him in a cataplexic state, he could very well wake up in his coffin, underground. There have been cases of people being dead, taken to the morgue, and waking up in a drawer just in time to avoid autopsy. After his first "waking", if that were my child, I'd want more definitive proof he's dead, like rigor mortis, livitity, and decomp before I believed it.

:eek: :thud: Goodness, I hope the little one has truly passed on and won't awake trapped in a coffin. Nightmares ahead.

:( Prayers for the family.

Ok....thanks for the nightmare fuel...(shudder)

Thank goodness they didn't opt for cremation! :what:

Google translator

The case of a boy who woke up in her own wake is being investigated by the Civil Police of Belem do Para Kelvin Boy Santos, two years and three months, was pronounced dead by Abelardo Santos Hospital in the District of Icoaraci. According to the medical report, the cause of death was respiratory failure, dehydration and pneumonia.

The child's funeral took place on Saturday, two, and what happened shocked those present. The boy's father allegedly killed said he agreed and said he wanted water. Relatives arrived to comment before it happened that the boy seemed to breathe. Then the boy was taken by the family to a health facility near the site of the funeral, but would have come to the unit dead. According to his father, Antonio Santos, the doctor made a new assessment and ensured that the boy was not really alive.

Kelvin was buried on the evening of Saturday. The family tried to postpone the funeral to see if it raised again. The father tells the boy that led to the hospital where he was admitted to 15h34 from Friday, 1 with fever and shortness of breath.

The boy also suffered a cardiac arrest during the night, when he was in the hospital. The death certificate shows he died at 19:40. The hospital also helped at the funeral of the child because the family could not afford to pay for burial costs.

The father blames the Aberaldo Santos Hospital for evaluation. He filed a police precinct in Icoaraci to clarify the case. The State Health Department said the child came to the hospital in serious condition and were made all resuscitation procedures, but he could not resist. The secretariat confirms the information given on the death certificate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back