Admin and Moderator Appreciation Time

WholeLottaRosie

Dancing on a moonbeam!
Reaction score
Not sucking up here, okay, fine, well just a little. :wink:But I want to give a shout out to you all, I so appreciate all the hard work you do to keep Web Sleuths the VERY best forum on the interwebz. I am in awe so many times when things get a bit crazy and it gets handled so well.

It is so wonderful to have this great place, and your hard work makes it possible. So thank you all so much!!!!

:yourock::gomods:

ITA, big thank you to all the WS volunteer administrative staff :) past and present.

ITA, big thank you to all the WS volunteer administrative staff :) past and present.

What??? VOLUNTEER mods and admin???

I thought you all were making the big bucks on here!!!

In all seriousness...

Thank you to all the WS mods and admin for making this site the wonderful and helpful vehicle for finding missing loved ones, etc!

:luv:

Oh, how sweet of you guys! :heartbeat: Thank you so much for the kind words.

Let me just say...Backatcha! We love our members and appreciate all you guys do to help keep us sane. Don't underestimate yourselves - responsible posters do more than we could ever do to insure the integrity of Websleuths. Together we make a good team.

Thanks again. It sure was nice to see this thread tonight. :heartluv:

Okay, what did you guys do wrong? :floorlaugh:

All kidding aside, thank you! :grouphug: This is very kind and unexpected! :blushing:

You are wonderful and giving owners, admins, and mods! The professionalism and fairness here at WS makes it the best site on the net. Thank you!

Thanks also to the retired mods for whom I also have great respect!

*:D....................First thing I learned when I came to WS was that whenever anything goes wrong, it is Adnoids fault! Bless his little heart!

Okay, what did you guys do wrong? :floorlaugh:

All kidding aside, thank you! :grouphug: This is very kind and unexpected! :blushing:
BBM
Whatever it was.... Steely Dan did it!!!:dervish:

thought it might be time to bump this thread. what with hot button cases such as the shootings in Newton, and hot trials like the Jodi Arias one.

Our mods have to work doubletime to keep up with the threads when they are as active and full of emotion as those ones are.

Thanks for keeping us on the up and up and protecting us from our selves when needed.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Thank you for the new smilies!!!!:drumroll:

Absolutely! I think this is a really timely thread, I know things have been extra busy over the past week.

lwsm_chocolates_9162.lighter_9162.jpg

Flowers-Jessica.jpg

** hoping the images are the right size.

Just a shout-out to marleywings. Thanks so much for keeping up with all the Aussie cases, your efforts are very appreciated!

B21.jpg

Just a shout-out to marleywings. Thanks so much for keeping up with all the Aussie cases, your efforts are very appreciated!

B21.jpg

OH YES WE LOVE YOU.

YOU DESERVE DANCING BANANAS FOR BEING SO WONDERFUL AND HARD WORKING. HERE YOU GO...:Banane47::Banana3::Banane05::Banane03::Banane03::Banane03::Banane17::Banane17:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!
Back