GUILTY OK - Nicole Soto, 3 mos, starved to death, Oklahoma City, 3 June 2012

Lovejac

Reaction score
How in the world could someone "forget" to feed their baby?

There are no words...seriously. Well, there are words but they aren't allowed to be posted here. RIP little girl and prayers that the other children find a better life.

You know..... Second degree murder my REAR END. Those two POSs KNEW not feeding their baby would kill her. They knew it, yet they continued to not feed her. First degree murder is what they ought to get and everything that comes with it.

You know..... Second degree murder my REAR END. Those two POSs KNEW not feeding their baby would kill her. They knew it, yet they continued to not feed her. First degree murder is what they ought to get and everything that comes with it.

Seriously, right? What IS up with that? He was able to go to work and keep up his gang affiliations, but couldn't remember to feed a starving baby? Disgusting.

She also told police she smokes marijuana on a daily basis.

Read more: http://newsok.com/parents-of-malnou...-feed-the-child/article/3681842#ixzz1xMGYbwMY

Looks like there is more than marijuana being used in that house. Look at the mug shots, looks like meth. usage to me. And they mixed breast milk with baby formula. So the mother is using drugs, or at least admitted to smoking pot, but she is still breast feeding? Isn't that like giving drugs directly to the baby?

There is more to this story we are not hearing.

This just makes me speechless. I know what I want to say but I don't even want to go there. The state of this country as far as them trying to tell us what to do concerning our health and our lives and our privacy really disturbs me. Govt has become so intrusive in our lives ....

There are so many people making babies that have no business doing so though. It's infuriating that the stupidity, the lack of humanity, the cruelness of some people lead to the need, the desire, the frustration levels that make us want to, force us to intrude upon the rights of all.

Punishing people for something like this is not enough. This just shouldn't happen at all, where was the rest of the family? Are there no grandparents, aunts, uncles someone responsible enough to get a starving baby food? How does this happen?

I just sit here, shaking my head with my mouth opening and closing trying to just imagine what in the hell could have happened.

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic. The government intrudes in all the WRONG places. People should have to take a test or two to be allowed to have children. One of those tests being a DRUG test. If they can't maintain a clean test for a certain amount of time then no babies. Should be given a shot or something to prevent pregnancy. I know, unrealistic but sheesh I'm so SICK of this.

Blaming the government because these two fiends starved this baby? Only THREE pounds, can you imagine a 3-month old baby weighing only three pounds. Guess this baby was just too quiet, didn't put up a fuss and scream out of hunger. Blame the baby. The "government" should have been called in to see this rathole where these monsters kept their three children...well, two now, since they starved the youngest. Hope the other two are permanently removed from their custody and adopted out. Lock these two pieces of s*** failures up and forget about feeding them. Must be several crimes these two can be charged and convicted of, hopefully.
MOO

They don't really look like meth users to me (just going off of the pictures I usually see).

I've had a couple of babies, and they don't let you forget they are hungry! Most moms will try to feed them before they are hungry. At some point though this poor child must have not had the energy any more to even make a sound.

Why in the he!! do I start my morning reading this crap.

How in the world could someone "forget" to feed their baby?
Makes me wonder how the older two children survived. I hope they are in good hands now and will live happy, healthy lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back