GUILTY IN - Skyler Dunn, 2, Indianapolis, 20 May 2012

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.indystar.com/article/20120531/NEWS02/205310390/Stepmother-accused-killing-2-year-old-boy

An investigation by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department indicates that Skyler fell on the floor at least twice on May 20, the day he was staying at his father and stepmother's house. Dunn told detectives the boy was crying and moving while she was carrying him, and that she accidentally dropped him on the concrete floor, according to court documents.

She said Skyler did not stop crying when she picked him up again. That's when she lost her temper.

"....'I lost my temper' and said 'fine, if you want down so bad' and then just released her hold on Skyler, opening both her arms, causing Skyler to fall onto the floor again," court documents said.

Skyler Dunn

Attachments

• skyler-300x225.jpg
    skyler-300x225.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 25
What the h***, seriously, who does this? All babies, wiggle and cry to be put down, you monster.

The fact this child didn't want to be held by her is telling IMO, makes me wonder what she did to this poor boy in the past.

Is? I think a more appropriate word here is "has" gone insane. It's people like this where I'd like to take them to the top of a 10 story building and DROP THEM and see how they feel. As more and more baby killers walk free, get slaps on the wrist, or minimal jail time, we're going to see more and more of these horrific actions.

Why should these animals care when there's no accountability. So incredibly sad!

MOO

Mel

Smack this evil female around, then drop this heartless killer off of a tall tall building. If she cries when she hits the bottom, pick her up and drop her again. She should serve lots of jail time for child abuse and murder of this innocent little two-year-old.

MOO

I don't buy her story one bit. I find it impossible you could drop a 2 year old and slap him a couple times and have it result in death. Was she holding him upside down? The only thing I do believe is she lost her temper. Then she beat the crap out of him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back