1214 users online (270 members and 944 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MO - John Thomas, Rebecca Russell & Billy Bunch for child rape, O'Fallon, 2012

http://www.kmov.com/home/Police-St-C...156119115.html

Three people are behind bars, accused of sexually abusing three girls; 5 and 3-year-old siblings and another 7-month-old girl.

Court documents show Rebecca Sue Russell would hold her infant daughter down while her boyfriend, John Scott Thomas, had intercourse with the 7-month-old. St. Charles County detectives say it happened in the Tee Kay Mobile Home Manor near O’Fallon over the past several months.

When the neighbor kids came to visit—just 3 and 5 years old themselves—police say the couple raped them too.

Melinda is the older children’s mother. She has asked to have her last name withheld to protect the identity of her children.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

It's time to purge our society of the animals who prey on children. Bigger jails, longer sentences, one strike and your out. People who harm children, rape and murder have NO place in our society. It's time to take off the kid gloves. Intervention obviously doesn't work when you've got felons running the streets with 10 page rap sheets. What type of life are we leaving our kids? When do we say enough? When is it going to be one too many kids raped, maimed, starved, killed?
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

How horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    It's time to purge our society of the animals who prey on children. Bigger jails, longer sentences, one strike and your out. People who harm children, rape and murder have NO place in our society. It's time to take off the kid gloves. Intervention obviously doesn't work when you've got felons running the streets with 10 page rap sheets. What type of life are we leaving our kids? When do we say enough? When is it going to be one too many kids raped, maimed, starved, killed?
    RO, I agree!

There is absolutely NO rehabilitating these creatures. They are so damaged.

Punishment for child abuse is a joke. There needs to be a complete overhaul.
    Our children are our future and the most innocent of all. Our laws and penalties need to reflect that.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    RO, I agree!

There is absolutely NO rehabilitating these creatures. They are so damaged.

Punishment for child abuse is a joke. There needs to be a complete overhaul.
    Our children are our future and the most innocent of all. Our laws and penalties need to reflect that.
    One child raped is one too many!
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

Article above has some more background on everyone's relationship to each other. The comments below by family members state the infant is the child of the boyfriend's sister, who is an addict. Good video, too.
    Also check out those mugshots! I'm surprised there weren't any drug charges, from the looks of these three.

ETA: What a FREAK SHOW!!! This reminds me of the Aliana (sp?) Lemmon case. Just a circus of trailer trash and pedophiles, and the victim didn't stand a chance.
    Last edited by PHB; 06-09-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: spelling/grammar & added rant

If I was Melinda there, I would not be calmly giving an interview; I would be staked outside of the courthouse for when and if any of these creeps were let out-with "my little friend".

RIP McStays

From the article:
    All three of the suspects are charged with child molestation and jailed on a $200,000 bond each. Police say more charges are coming.
    At least two of them were responsible for raping a 7 month old baby! In addition to other children under 5. Why is there just a $200,000 bond? It should be millions. What is wrong here?
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    From the article:

At least two of them were responsible for raping a 7 month old baby! In addition to other children under 5. Why is there just a $200,000 bond? It should be millions. What is wrong here?
    Exactly, officials know they did it. Our justice system needs an overhaul. This is LWOP stuff. This is no bond stuff. This is firing squad, old sparky stuff. I'm nauseous thinking about this poor baby and the pain...no child EVER should have to suffer that kind of pain. Ever! These scum should NEVER be allowed freedom again. When are we going to put our foot down and stop allowing criminals to walk? It's time to send a very loud message. You harm a child you spend the rest of your life in prison. No second chances.

Nobody in that family should get custody of the 7 month old baby...please let her be adopted into a family that will wrap her in love and help her overcome the pain and trauma she has endured....

Court documents show Rebecca Sue Russell would hold her infant daughter down while her boyfriend, John Scott Thomas, had intercourse with the 7-month-old. St. Charles County detectives say it happened in the Tee Kay Mobile Home Manor near O’Fallon over the past several months.
    From here: http://www.kmov.com/home/Police-St-C...156119115.html

So if the baby was only 7 months old and this has happened over the past several months, does that mean it has been happening for all of this poor babies short life?

St. Charles County detectives urge anyone who has children who may have been in contact with any suspects in this case, even for a brief time to call them immediately.
    So detectives suspect that there are more victims.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Exactly, officials know they did it. Our justice system needs an overhaul. This is LWOP stuff. This is no bond stuff. This is firing squad, old sparky stuff. I'm nauseous thinking about this poor baby and the pain...no child EVER should have to suffer that kind of pain. Ever! These scum should NEVER be allowed freedom again. When are we going to put our foot down and stop allowing criminals to walk? It's time to send a very loud message. You harm a child you spend the rest of your life in prison. No second chances.
    BBM.
    I agree. In NY until recently we had the "Rockefeller Drug Laws". They were basically very long mandatory minimum sentences for drug trafficking offences. You could get 25-life for 2 ounces of drugs.

Rockefeller Drug Laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I highly doubt any of these 3 will get 25 years.
    JMO
    Last edited by KateB; 06-04-2015 at 09:39 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Wish they could be turned loose inside a prison yard where they became the prey. Of course, we have to allow criminals their rights to protection. This is beyond sick.

My thoughts exactly - just kill them. Nothing angers me more than adults who prey and harm innocent defenseless babies/children. Why such a low bond?

The mother HELD THE BABY DOWN. No, my brain can't comprehend it. But it can comprehend putting a bullet in her head. Sorry.

MOO

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    From the article:

There should be no bond. However, looking at these pathetic creatures, $200k is probably comparable to $5M to the rest of us. They'll never get it raised.

These crimes should hold life sentences for all participants. Mother included.

This takes child abuse and rape to a new level.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast