Plane that flew Casey Anthony out of Orlando crashes, kills family

Reality Orlando

Verified Aquaculturalist
Reaction score
This is so, so sad.

A plane that once flew Casey Anthony out of Orlando after she was released from jail following her trial crashed in Polk County on Thursday, killing two adults and four children.
Authorities said the plane went down in a remote portion of the Tiger Creek Swamp area at about 12:40 p.m. near Lake Wales.
Ronald Bramlage, 45, was piloting the plane. His wife, Rebecca, 43, and their four children were also onboard.

*NOTE: 13-year-old Boston Bramlage's body has been discovered.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/fatal-plane-crash-reported-polk-county/nPNxs/

Photos and video here:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/crews-continue-search-boy-wreckage-plane-crash-kil/nPPNK/

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of the Bramlage Family.

How tragic.

My prayers are with all who love this family.

I can't imagine. The whole family...gone.

:(

It is a terrible tragedy.This poor family. Who would have thought such a thing. It is difficult to imagine that this plane played a part with FCA. I just get the shivers thinking of all the terrible things associated with her....now this. She is like a black cloud that hangs over everything...she keeps escaping all harm.

My heart goes out to this family. What a tragedy!!!

There is something so eeary about this to me. It's like everything that FCA has touched has turned to stone. Just creepy!!

Her bad Karma destroys everything associated with her. Prayers for this poor family.

Her bad Karma destroys everything associated with her. Prayers for this poor family.

Unsure of how Casey connection has destroyed anything in this situation. Aircraft accidents and incidents are reported and investigated daily within the US {and beyond} by the FAA and the NTSB. Majority occur on private aircraft. The PC-12 that this family was traveling on appears to have possibly recently undergone what would be considered a major repair.

The Father who was piloting the aircraft - the Mother and three of their four young children were found the day of the accident - June 7. Their fourth child was found on the 8th of June , a full day after the accident and almost ½ mile away from the primary crash site. The debris trail was scattered 3 - 4 miles. The plane starting breaking apart while 25000 feet in the air.

This aircraft was manufactured in 2006. Casey possibly was a passenger on this plane at one time - that would have been before the major repairs were performed on this aircraft. Many people have been passengers on this plane - as it has been registered by corporations and an aircraft leasing company - among others. If past passengers have connection to what happens to future passengers - or just occupying space that someone previously occupied was catastrophic - we would all be in danger every step we take.

My heart goes out to this family. What a tragedy!!!

There is something so eeary about this to me. It's like everything that FCA has touched has turned to stone. Just creepy!!

FCA is a very dark person and leans toward the macabre. She has to know what happened by now. What are her thoughts? "Lucky me" would be the first and most likely final....followed by her sick quote "Everybody lies, everybody dies".

IMO This is part 1 of the Karma Todd earned in helping Casey.Do not get me wrong I was very saddened by this lovely family horrible demise in this death trap of a plane that literally fell apart in mid air. I am a believer that when it is our time to go we die. If in fact it is true that it fell apart in the air it would seem that todd M sold that family a death trap,todd M helped that felon CA and now he may lose quite a bit of his fortune.He deserves to go to jail and rot if this plane was that defective and he did sell it to this family and it destroyed them.

What terror this 13 year old boy felt in his final moments.. I pray he was somehow unconscious IMMEDIATELY when he was broken apart from his family at possibly 25,000 altitude.. I am not at all familiar with these aircraft or the specifc differentiating altitudes and what atmosphere is created at the differentiating altitudes when an aircraft suddenly depressurizes.. I pray that somehow this young man was completely unaware of what happened, but reality plays in my mind telling me its quite likely that the young boy was completely and totally aware of what was occurring as it was occurring..however long those moments were that he was conscious and aware are very very hard to think about or attempt to put ones self in that terrifying position of what overwhelming pure all encompassing horror that this beautiful young man would have felt..its very hard to even comprehend..

I went through these same horrific thoughts several years ago when the commercial airline overseas also broke apart in mid air with the passengers being violently thrust into the blackness of night ultimately plunging into the ice cold oceans waters.. of coourse wwith zero survivors..

Its truly as if its the worst of the worst of terrifying uncontrollable events with known for certain death is quickly before you within just several blinks of ones eye...these type horrific deaths of this manner very much especially get to me and are very difficult to let go of in my mind....

My prayers for this beautiful family's loved ones that are left in the shock and wake of such a ttragic loss..

I agree. I may look for the deeper meaning in things.. but this is just too much.. it looks like a warning to all that come in her path through life.. beware of evil.. the evil of a child killer was set free and only bad things can come of this.

Casey Anthony, a girl (woman), spoiled brat that was enabled by family has unleased great pain on a nation of those who seemed to love her little girl after the fact more than she loved her while she was alive.

One degree of separation is not enough. :cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back