Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ccaudill0062 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has seen them, but I though it might help anyways. There is a guy who argued with Luka on the internet back in 2007-2008, he had made the videos private but with what happened made them public again (it will have a recent posting date but that's b/c they was just put back on, but you can see there's older comments from like four years ago), and he also made a new video on that account reading some of the old e-mails luka sent from various accounts (acting as others or fans) to him back at that time saying that LM was to be praised as a prince and loved cupcakes, would forgive them if they helped him sell his shirts to make money for a boat to travel to Bahamas, and etc.. His account on youtube is bloglops. It really gives a interesting look into his personality. Also on the videos are some comments from supposedly "luka fans" which he (and I do too) believe was posted by LM himself, which I listed below with some reasons why I think their from accounts made by him. But maybe you guys can dig a little deeper and find some more stuff out. Hope it helps.

canadiancccp (some bernardo && homolka vids && luka pics)
    simplythebestyes1 (comments defending luka)
    LittleFuryThings (not sure about this one, but b/c of the name && defending comments about luka)
    pricelessstud19 (comments praising luka as prine && refernces michael jackson)
    liquid666liquid (has I love luka as title && defends luka in comments
    megaman666megaman (defends luka && calls him prince)
    I posted a fair bit about the bloglops video's back in thread 4 I think (maybe even before that), especially reading through the comments etc and them him reading the emails he used to get during the time when LM was trying to get Family Guy banned. I thought it was relevant as it showed the kind of character LM was 5 or so years ago. I was then told by a couple of members on here that this bloglops was probably just trying to get into the spotlight and not to believe anything he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya610 View Post
    I am not so comfy with downloading non-legit sources of full length movies because of the virus risks, plus i don't know how to unzip them.
    There isn't any virus risk from the files themselves. Video files are not executable, so there is no way for them to install any type of malware on your computer. Likewise, opening archives will not install anything. There shouldn't be anything to worry about unless you make the very bad mistake of opening something like "Name of move.exe." Also, shady websites could attempt to install malware. But that isn't a problem on trusted, mainstream sites, and hopefully you have software installed that will protect you from malicious websites.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MechanicalMan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dallydilly View Post
    Can't watch it, not knowing there is a child involved

Welcome BTW

Yeah I definitly understand...Like I said I don't know if maybe he's just making them to get attention or what but on the Trolley Rulle acounnt he has 3 videos...One of him driving talking about the cops and being on the run, one where he has some kid in it crying for his mommy (which may just fake) that he says is a preview to his snuff film, and another where has some kind of meat (maybe ribs) that he is implying is the kids and putting in garbage bags to burn "to get rid of the evidence", and goes on to say how he will putting the movie of the killing up and he will be more famous than Luka....but like I said maybe just someone acting to get attention, just creepy that they would even "pretend" to do something like that. He also claims he knew Luka.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ccaudill0062 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by udar55 View Post
    ARGH!

MSM still going on with the "hi to my fans" video was posted while on the run.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-fans-run.html
    I have been trying to get the press to fix that. So far only one success with the Toronto Star.

FWIW: PETA was the only organization that would work with us on the issues. They opened up a lot of doors for us with the Police and Private Sources. They are a controversial group, no doubt, but they did help and sunk thier teeth into this with us, for all the good it did

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baudi Moovan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne View Post
    What bothers me more, is their insistance in calling Lin Jun his "lover". There is no evidence they even knew each other before the killing.
    Well there probably is evidence that has not been disclosed regarding how they met.

Lin Jun was obviously "into it" in the beginning of the video. Obviously. If they weren't lovers it was only because sex wasn't on the agenda.

Well there probably is evidence that has not been disclosed regarding how they met.

Lin Jun was obviously "into it" in the beginning of the video. Obviously. If they weren't lovers it was only because sex wasn't on the agenda.
    I didn't personally watch the video, but have heard from enough people to believe that Lin Jun was NOT into it. The man was drugged.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jeanne For This Useful Post:

Not sure where you get that he was obviously 'into it'. Couldn't he have been drugged? No real evidence that he agreed to be tied up (none to the contrary either, agreed....)

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to james62 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ccaudill0062 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Streets View Post
    Does anyone know which authorities to report this to? This guy sounds demented, and I hope that this is not real.
    That's what I was wondering. He claims in a video on the Trolley Rulle account that he is "on the run". But idk...I've seen a few other ppl commenting, but in a way idk if it's real b/c it seems like YT would have took it down if it was serious cause a few have claimed they reported it.
    I felt sick to my stomach seeing video 2 and if I find out that is real I'll probably throw up knowing I saw it. I just keep telling myself it was a deer or something and not a child.
    Last edited by Salem; 06-10-2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: fix quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Baudi Moovan View Post
    I have been trying to get the press to fix that. So far only one success with the Toronto Star.

FWIW: PETA was the only organization that would work with us on the issues. They opened up a lot of doors for us with the Police and Private Sources. They are a controversial group, no doubt, but they did help and sunk thier teeth into this with us, for all the good it did
    Welcome to the site BM, appreciate your JUSTICE FB PAGE and all your efforts on this case!

Any chance you could put this on your site so we can find that puppy!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-H...37610502929876
    EVERYTHING ABOVE is RUMOR, opinion, speculation, possibilities, potentialities, hunch, guesswork, crapshoot, gut feeling, suggestions, buzz, dish, gossip, hearsay, noise, scuttlebutt, rumblings, musings and whispers and SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACT unless otherwise noted.

All rights reserved.

THANK YOU!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PAXIMUS For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Streets View Post
    Does anyone know which authorities to report this to? This guy sounds demented, and I hope that this is not real.
    seriously....stupid me watched it and had to go wash my mind....

ya know...whether he is joking or not...how many people thought that the things that LM said were just him being a sick **** joking around?

id report too....

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prima.facie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Baudi Moovan View Post

Welcome! I love your FB group and follow it daily. THANK YOU for yalls work on this....

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prima.facie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne View Post
    I didn't personally watch the video, but have heard from enough people to believe that Lin Jun was NOT into it. The man was drugged.
    I have seen the video, he was definitely good to go and up for some fun. No fear, no fighting against the restraints when someone sat on his chest and....errrm......trust me he was into it.

I hope that facebook page will help figure out what happened to the "animal" what ever it was, I'm a big animal lover, have 2 cats that I adore, and it's awful what he did to both Lin Jun and kittens in the other videos.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccaudill0062 For This Useful Post:

oh please.....the VICTIM was NOT obviously into it.

he actually appeared very out of it as if drugged. there was ZERO signs of him being into this.

that is offensive to the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by udar55 View Post
    ARGH!

MSM still going on with the "hi to my fans" video was posted while on the run.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-fans-run.html
    That link is from 3 days ago tho.

Reporting is slowly catching up with what we have been sleuthing here, but it's still behind.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james62 For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast